• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Team Hillary ****s on American Flag

If you believed in the constitution you wouldn't be progressive

If you believed in the constitution, you wouldn't be conservative.

See how easy it is to make stupid statements?

Gosh, you are witty...not.

Make up your mind. Besides this thread isn't about me, it's about what is at the very least incompetent cleaning crews making Team Hillary look quite bad and at worst is a blatant disregard for this Nation's Flag.

Make up your mind. Besides this thread isn't about me, it's about what is at the very least incompetent cleaning crews making Team Hillary look quite bad and at worst is a blatant disregard for this Nation's Flag.

How in the world is a politician giving a speech at a venue responsible for the actions of the janitorial workers who are employees of said venue and not in any way related to, associated with, or have any ties whatsoever thier campaign? Guilt by non-association?

How in the world is a politician giving a speech at a venue responsible for the actions of the janitorial workers who are employees of said venue and not in any way related to, associated with, or have any ties whatsoever thier campaign? Guilt by non-association?

It's happened before, at her campaign stops (read the article).

Such faux outrage. Some paper flags touched the carped, oh, horrors!

How bout castigating ugly people wearing American flag t shirts, shorts, hats? Do they burn them in a ceremony when they get all ratty?

You are hung up on symbolism, not substance, and you are weakly trying to use faux outrage. So transparent.

Such faux outrage. Some paper flags touched the carped, oh, horrors!

How bout castigating ugly people wearing American flag t shirts, shorts, hats? Do they burn them in a ceremony when they get all ratty?

You are hung up on symbolism, not substance, and you are weakly trying to use faux outrage. So transparent.

Such desperate deflection. Your weakness is exposed, have a nice day!

You can add this to the fact that not one person at the convention thought to put an American flag on the stage on day 1 until the media started commenting on it.

That is very telling.

You can add this to the fact that not one person at the convention thought to put an American flag on the stage on day 1 until the media started commenting on it.

That is very telling.

Then they over did it to make good.

Such desperate deflection. Your weakness is exposed, have a nice day!

Your answer when you get called out. Hilarious.

Owned

Your answer when you get called out. Hilarious.

Owned

I didn't get called out, or owned. You're deflecting hard from the fact that at a hillary event, the American flag has, once again been treated poorly. You've tried to change the subject, yet the subject is glaring at you.

I didn't get called out, or owned. You're deflecting hard from the fact that at a hillary event, the American flag has, once again been treated poorly. You've tried to change the subject, yet the subject is glaring at you.

You are the one with your pants in a wad over paper flags on the carpeted floor and implying all sorts of intent. How sad that you fixate on empty symbolism over any bit of substance.

Faux outrage

Back
Top Bottom