• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Team Hillary ****s on American Flag

Yeah, like voting to cut VA benefits or voting against health care for 9/11 first responders.

Oh, wait. That wasn't "liberal Democrats" who disrespected America like that.

Wasn't me either....and I don't agree with everything every politician does. Many times ther are riders on teh bills that are cause for a No vote...you know that, beefy knows that and I know that! :2razz:

You disrespect the office of the president every day here. You support the dickless dictator.

You live in a world where you think that anyone that doesn't think exactly as you hates America. What a sad existence you live.

Far from it. I may disrespect obozo Phony Pants, but I Do Not disrespect this country. After all, the president is merely ....symbolism! ;)

Go ahead, ask Mickey to back up that incredibly stupid post.

He won't, no matter how many times you ask.

Did too!

Times sure have changed ... now he says that Hitler-E is the “most qualified person to hold the office of POTUS”. Ain’t politics great?

Wasn't me either....and I don't agree with everything every politician does. Many times ther are riders on teh bills that are cause for a No vote...you know that, beefy knows that and I know that! :2razz:

Far from it. I may disrespect obozo Phony Pants, but I Do Not disrespect this country. After all, the president is merely ....symbolism! ;)

Did too!

trump colon.jpg

Back up your stupid statement about Hillary and Russia.

Come on, I need a laugh.

Given that Trump has stated that maybe we shouldn't honor our NATO obligations in regards to defending eastern bloc nations from Russian expansion, where he gets the idea that Hillary, of all people, is allied with Russia is absolutely mystifying.

Hillary is a Fraud a Liar and a Crook. Anyone should be able to recognize that....I'm sorry for you failing. :roll:

I started a thread on it!

Didn't see it. Fill me in with your usual angry nonsense. I just got back from 4 days on the beach.

Hillary is a Fraud a Liar and a Crook. Anyone should be able to recognize that....I'm sorry for you failing. :roll:

That is not a rebuttal to what I posted. Try again, Mick.

Soooooooooooo, Hillary really is a natural blond.

So...you have completely ran out of any argument?

12 year old boys post like that.

Donald Trump is a fraud, a liar and a crook.

There, I win the argument.

He won't read it....too many big words that disprove his stupid post.

I was actually checking out this very report yesterday, what makes it more plausible is the Dons reversal on aid to the Ukraine in the party platform, smells fishy to me. Then Trump shows his ignorance this very weekend by insisting he would keep Russia out of the Crimea, the reporter had to remind the Don that the Russkies had troops already there!!

NOT A CLUE!!

Some very prominent GOP foreign policy experts on the list. This election was the GOP's for the taking, yet they give us Trump.

The candidate for the uneducated, christian, angry, shortsighted white guy who is too ignorant to see how he is being exploited.

MickeyW used "...But Hillary"! It doesn't affect Kobie's argument...

MickeyW used Deflect! It doesn't affect Kobie's argument...

He never answers an argument, never backs up anything.

Just the same old baloney and rhetoric.

The candidate for the uneducated, christian, angry, shortsighted white guy who is too ignorant to see how he is being exploited.

And we are faced with little choice, vote third party and risk Trump actually winning is to horrifying to chance, not giving my vote to the other party, its just not worth the risk. That is how dangerous Trump will be to this country internationly. I care way to much for my country to risk that man getting the WH keyes.

Last edited:
I care about the constitution, not symbolism.

I hope you don't have a tee shirt with a flag on it, and drop it on the floor.

If you believed in the constitution you wouldn't be progressive

Back
Top Bottom