• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Team America: World Police

Who Should the US World Police Rescue Next?

• Iran

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • North Korea

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Israel

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Cuba

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Total World Domination

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
AMERICA! **** YEA!

rofl...

Seriously, Who should the United States World Police Department(USWPD) come to rescue next?

Caine said:
AMERICA! **** YEA!

rofl...

Seriously, Who should the United States World Police Department(USWPD) come to rescue next?

Since America has already stopped Nazism, Soviet Communism and Japanese imperialism--the last thing left for America to do is to stop further terrorism from striking worldwide; for we already know the United Nations is totally useless in that regard.

I've got my sights set toward Iran. Wasn't Iran one of Bush's axis of evil nations? Since Bush & Co. have already turned one axis of evil country (Iraq) into a democracy--there is no reason to believe that he won't complete the mission in keeping the entire world safe.

KidTim

ptsdkid said:
Since America has already stopped Nazism, Soviet Communism and Japanese imperialism--the last thing left for America to do is to stop further terrorism from striking worldwide; for we already know the United Nations is totally useless in that regard.

I've got my sights set toward Iran. Wasn't Iran one of Bush's axis of evil nations? Since Bush & Co. have already turned one axis of evil country (Iraq) into a democracy--there is no reason to believe that he won't complete the mission in keeping the entire world safe.

KidTim

Actually, to stop Terrorism worldwide... We would have to take over the entire planet, and then regulate everything people do, as well as learn how to read brainwaves and thoughts in advance so that we could stop someone from comitting an act of terror.

You can't stop terrorism, its impossible, Bush said so himself.

Caine said:
AMERICA! **** YEA!

rofl...

Iran. Seriously.

Although Caine's poll is little more than sophomoric liberal satire, I agree with Kandahar that Iran looms large on the horizon.

Tashah said:
Although Caine's poll is little more than sophomoric liberal satire, I agree with Kandahar that Iran looms large on the horizon.

Hey!.... I enjoy a little bit of sarcasm in my posts!
But the question is serious.

Of course, you could have realized that, but, you instead choose to attack me. Thats cool, your Jewish, I'll forgive you.

Stace said:
But why stop there? Why not take over the whole planet? :mrgreen:

Because the whole planet isn't controlled by insane religious nutjobs who have publicly stated that they want to help usher in the rapture, have called for the elimination of another country, have denied the existence of the Holocaust, and who are pursuing nuclear weapons. In fact, no country in the world besides Iran meets that description.

Comparisons to Hitler are overused, but in the case of Ahmadinejad, Khameini, and the other Iranian leaders...yeah...

Caine said:
Hey!.... I enjoy a little bit of sarcasm in my posts!
But the question is serious.

Of course, you could have realized that, but, you instead choose to attack me. Thats cool, your Jewish, I'll forgive you.
No one attacked you. I just pointed out the obvious... that your poll is liberal agenda dressed in transparant satire.

Jewish or not, I need neither your assumptions nor your forgivness.

At first I misunderstood the poll and Voted Israel, because they are so terrorized by irrational radicals. After reading, I realized the real question so if I had to pick one I would say Iran. However, I don't think we can save the whole world. I am against war unless it is absolutely necessary. As long as they are leaving us alone then we should leave them alone.

alphieb said:
However, I don't think we can save the whole world. I am against war unless it is absolutely necessary. As long as they are leaving us alone then we should leave them alone.

I agree with that 100%.

No one.

We need to sit back and watch what the effect of a successful democratization of Iraq will get us, if we succeed in doing that.

And then we just have to make it plain to the various people working on their little bombs that we take those things seriously, that we're the only nation in the world to win a war with nuclear weapons, and we're going to BE the only nation in the world to win wars with nuclear weapons. So any nation starting a war with nuclear weaponry should expect a visit from us shortly thereafter.

We may need to teach Iran a lesson, but Iran is one of those places I won't notice isn't there any more once it's gone.

That aside, the US needs to address domestic issues, such as the 50% of it's budget wasted on entitlements that are dragging this economy down, and the fraud, waste, and abuse that consumes half of the other half.

Okay, really, we need to figure out who our friends are (we have none) and we really need to figure out what our interests are and how to go about protecting them.

I think this country is far too naive and idealistic to be successful at this. Two hundred years of history seem to prove me correct.

Stace said:
But why stop there? Why not take over the whole planet? :mrgreen:
Yeah! That's the ticket! Let's make the entire world AMERICA. Just think how much money Haliburton will be worth!

What would be better than total world America? Won't the world greet us with open arms as heroes? With computers being what they are think how easy it will be to translate our Constitution into all other languages.

It will be like the United Federation of Planets. One unified government speaking for the entire world.

We might have to do an addition to the Capital however as I think we'll probably need some extra room for all the new members of Congress. We can pay for the expansion from the profits that we're generating from Iraqi oil!

I think we can make Wal-Marts our embassies around the world. That way they can be run at a profit too.

Think about the boon for the clothing industry? By opening McDonald's worldwide and banning the film "Supersize Me" there will be a boom in clothing as people will get fatter and fatter and will need to buy new clothing. Of course there might be extra medical expenses but we can adopt the genius suggestions in other threads that if you can't afford medical care you don't get any. This will keep the population from growing, you know, survival of the fittest? Oops, that might not work now that I think of it, that would be Darwinism, wouldn't it?

Oh well, we can make Pat Robertson the world's Spiritual Advisor. He'll remind people that if they do not do as he says they will burn in hell, that should keep those bloody heathens in line.

Our new slogan will be:

Earth! Love it or leave it!

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
We may need to teach Iran a lesson, but Iran is one of those places I won't notice isn't there any more once it's gone.
Oh really? What other parts of the world should we fumigate? I'm dying (pun intended) to know where your superior way of thinking would eliminate countries and millions of people painlessly?

Afterall, Iran has about 80 million people which you're OK with eliminating. I just wonder where else we can control population growth? Care to share with us simple minded folk (if Bush can say folk so can I!)

Caine said:
AMERICA! **** YEA!

rofl...

Great movie. Since we have helped out so many countries and not gotten any thanks and everyone hates us even though we help out everyone I say we let them help themselves. The countires we give the most money to are the ones that hate us the most. Let's help ourselves and our own country first. Here in my city we have to close libraries, close factories, and many more things. I just think we could do something good for this country, then think of others. We help out Iraq but ignore Sudan.Whats up with that??
Anyway I just voted for Cuba because I want to go visit family there and right now there is restricted traveling there.So dominating Cuba would mean we could go there!;)

americanwoman said:
Let's help ourselves and our own country first.

I've been saying that for years! Good to see I'm not the only one with that mentality. :lol:

26 X World Champs said:
Oh really? What other parts of the world should we fumigate? I'm dying (pun intended) to know where your superior way of thinking would eliminate countries and millions of people painlessly?

Afterall, Iran has about 80 million people which you're OK with eliminating. I just wonder where else we can control population growth? Care to share with us simple minded folk (if Bush can say folk so can I!)

Did I use the word "painlessly"?

Please try to be more accurate in your posts.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Did I use the word "painlessly"?

Please try to be more accurate in your posts.
I apologize for not realizing that you would enjoy inflicting pain on the people you hate, what was I thinking?

So tell me my good man, what other countries would you want to erase from the face of this planet? We're all 'dying' to know!

26 X World Champs said:
I apologize for not realizing that you would enjoy inflicting pain on the people you hate, what was I thinking?

So tell me my good man, what other countries would you want to erase from the face of this planet? We're all 'dying' to know!

Why would I waste energy "enjoying" it. Try to imagine total indifference.

Basically, if it was necessary to sterilize the entire planet outside of North America to protect my little girls, that's what I would advocate doing.

americanwoman said:
We help out Iraq but ignore Sudan.Whats up with that??

Duh!! are you stupid? There's no money there! You think the U.S. would go anywhere where there's no money? God, that would be marxist and helpful to humanity! What are you thinking? What's the point of helping people if we don't get oil?

rofl...

Che said:
Duh!! are you stupid? There's no money there! You think the U.S. would go anywhere where there's no money? God, that would be marxist and helpful to humanity! What are you thinking? What's the point of helping people if we don't get oil?

rofl...

Which is why we can't even help ourselves....:doh

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Why would I waste energy "enjoying" it. Try to imagine total indifference.

Basically, if it was necessary to sterilize the entire planet outside of North America to protect my little girls, that's what I would advocate doing.
Well you've lost my vote the next time you seek office.

You're one scarey scarecrow...I would definitely cut and run when confronted by you...

Israel is already protected by us
if iran goes nuclear, Israel will take them out
that leaves N. Korea

and for you rubbers that voted for Total World Domination
We already do dominate it
we just are not conquerors and plunderers

Back
Top Bottom