• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teachers outline for parents their respond to the Dont Say Gay bill.

"Oh, brother. " OOPS.

"Sister, let me tell you." OOPS.

"Our Father." OOPS

Well, Desantis said to read the bill and you would see the word “gay” isn’t in there. Looks like FL teachers have read it, and have an interesting take. https://t.co/bhAPuEkprQ

View attachment 67383497

Republicans are dummies.
Please keep up this lunacy progressives... Keep acting like the children you teach and it's not going to end well for you.

People, regular ordinary people from both sides of the political fence and all across the country are becoming fed up with all this far left progressive bullshit. You all have taken this identity politics, cancel culture, race-card crap too far and come November you all are going to suffer the consequences.

Your choice to shit on women by supporting biological men competing in women's sports just wasn't enough for you all was it? You had to make sure as many people as possible walked away from progressivism and the democratic party, so for the second time in less than a year, when you all had a chance to side with parents and their children, you chose once again to side with those trying to indoctrinate our children. The first time cost you the state of Virginia and damaged you heavily in New Jersey, but that's nothing compared to what's coming in the 2022 mid-terms.

So like I said, keep it up and we'll see you in November.

Assuming this is legit .. wouldn't the response to parents and referring to them as Mx. be .. offensive?

What a stupid culture that's been adopted in the USA...
People from outside the U.S. must think we are idiots.
And multi-millionaires like Will Smith must be the leader of idiots.

All of this hullabaloo over 2 percent of the population that is confused over which gender they are. We're on the brink of nuclear war and people spend time talking about whether a boy is a girl or a girl is a boy.

Those migrants flooding across our southern border should be worried about whether they might be infected by our mental deficiencies. They're simply worried about finding enough food to keep them alive. We're worried about which pronoun to use to call people.

Such idiocy.

Please keep up this lunacy progressives... Keep acting like the children you teach and it's not going to end well for you.

People, regular ordinary people from both sides of the political fence and all across the country are becoming fed up with all this far left progressive bullshit. You all have taken this identity politics, cancel culture, race-card crap too far and come November you all are going to suffer the consequences.

Your choice to shit on women by supporting biological men competing in women's sports just wasn't enough for you all was it? You had to make sure as many people as possible walked away from progressivism and the democratic party, so for the second time in less than a year, when you all had a chance to side with parents and their children, you chose once again to side with those trying to indoctrinate our children. The first time cost you the state of Virginia and damaged you heavily in New Jersey, but that's nothing compared to what's coming in the 2022 mid-terms.

I'll tell you what I think, grim.
I think this insane Progressive leaning to the Left is unavoidable by the LGBTQ LS/MFT faction of the population. They do not care that so many Leftist policies will lead them to political doom. They simply cannot stop such craziness.
Who in the Administration is going to tell them to stop with this nonsense.?
Everyone, including Disney, is afraid of the WOKE backlash.

If it wasn't so mindless, it would be comical.

8ytbprI.gif

does anybody have their unhinged triggered tinfoil hat false narrative decoder ring LMAO

People from outside the U.S. must think we are idiots.
And multi-millionaires like Will Smith must be the leader of idiots.

All of this hullabaloo over 2 percent of the population that is confused over which gender they are. We're on the brink of nuclear war and people spend time talking about whether a boy is a girl or a girl is a boy.

Those migrants flooding across our southern border should be worried about whether they might be infected by our mental deficiencies. They're simply worried about finding enough food to keep them alive. We're worried about which pronoun to use to call people.

Such idiocy.
You're preaching to the choir ... Mx. JayPatriot

Thank you. Now, sit down.

Well, Desantis said to read the bill and you would see the word “gay” isn’t in there. Looks like FL teachers have read it, and have an interesting take. https://t.co/bhAPuEkprQ

View attachment 67383497

Republicans are dummies.
Proof that many teachers need to be fired or run out of town on a rail. Crazy, entitled, and with diseased minds.

Any teacher who would refuse to call my male child him/he, or my female child her/she, and I would be coming to that classroom and "dealing with" that asshole teacher personally. Something they would NOT want to happen. Some of these asshole teachers have for too long not been dealt with. Time to start wishing some of them into the cornfield.

Hey OP, please cite the part of the Florida bill which actually says, "don't/can't say gay"?

I DARE you.

You're preaching to the choir ... Mx. JayPatriot
OK. Stay in the choir and let's keep Progressives from taking over the country.
Keep listening to Ben Shapiro, Michael Knowles, and Matt Walsh and we will all be fine.

Proof that many teachers need to be fired or run out of town on a rail. Crazy, entitled, and with diseased minds.

Any teacher who would refuse to call my male child him/he, or my female child her/she, and I would be coming to that classroom and "dealing with" that asshole teacher personally. Something they would NOT want to happen. Some of these asshole teachers have for too long not been dealt with. Time to start wishing some of them into the cornfield.
Haha .. exactly .. when we get into conversations where we neglect / challenge common sense .. we are ****ed. Everything that should be common sense becomes ****ed up!

#joe bidens world

This is why too many public school grads can't pass a basic entrance exam.

Instead of potential engineers, scientists, and business leaders, our school system is producing woke dummies.

That's all that matters to you, isn't it - whether the voters are more responsive to right-wing culture wars or to sane attempts to respond to them. The OP 'letter' is pretty much the only sane response to the legislation. We all know that what the Republicans wanted was to keep all the classroom materials and use of cis genders and hetero orientations while excluding the minorities. But when they explicitly claim that isn't what it's about, and word the legislation as such, it necessarily makes it illegal to use any of those established gender identity and relationship materials also; and in the insane world the GOP has created, parents can and will sue schools for failing to uphold that law as written.

9cd21894a8cb0797e1fd75261a1a7b75.png

You're very scary (y)

There was no problem with this issue at all until republicans got a hold of it, started using it as a wedge, and passing unclear, needless laws. The republican party is intent on destroying our democracy.

The idiot leftists are still shitting themselves in hatred because they cant target children anymore to promote their sick leftist demented agenda. What a shocker.

On top of the worthless ****s that have already destroyed school systems across the country by focusing on their woke agenda as opposed to...say...EDUCATING STUDENTS, we now have a large crop of shitheads proving they shoudnt be allowed within 500 feet of children, let alone be allowed in a classroom.

One would think that people might look at the failing public education systems that leftists and democrats have created across the country and realized that MAYBE trying to fix the public school systems the idiot left and democrats have destroyed was more important than spending their school days trying to indoctrinate 3-4 year olds into embracing their deviant lifestyles.

... parents can and will sue schools for failing to uphold that law as written.
If any teachers try and teach about or discuss with children from K-3rd grade anything relating to sexual orientation or gender identity, parents should sue the school district. It is highly inappropriate for anyone except parents to discuss such things with children that young.

The outrage from the far left over this law just confirms what many of us have believed for a long time now... That their goal is in fact to indoctrinate children into their leftist ideology, and they resent anyone who dares stand in their way.

There was no problem with this issue at all until republicans got a hold of it, started using it as a wedge, and passing unclear, needless laws. The republican party is intent on destroying our democracy.
You mean there was no problem with this issue when the public was unaware that young children were being indoctrinated.

Back
Top Bottom