• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teachers outline for parents their respond to the Dont Say Gay bill.

The idiot leftists are still shitting themselves in hatred because they cant target children anymore to promote their sick leftist demented agenda. What a shocker.

On top of the worthless ****s that have already destroyed school systems across the country by focusing on their woke agenda as opposed to...say...EDUCATING STUDENTS, we now have a large crop of shitheads proving they shoudnt be allowed within 500 feet of children, let alone be allowed in a classroom.

One would think that people might look at the failing public education systems that leftists and democrats have created across the country and realized that MAYBE trying to fix the public school systems the idiot left and democrats have destroyed was more important than spending their school days trying to indoctrinate 3-4 year olds into embracing their deviant lifestyles.
:LOL: How have you not been banned yet? Do people just feel sorry for you? I know for my part, reporting your posts would feel a bit like kicking a puppy for pooing on the rug - poor little bugger just doesn't know any better.

If any teachers try and teach about or discuss with children from K-3rd grade anything relating to sexual orientation or gender identity, parents should sue the school district. It is highly inappropriate for anyone except parents to discuss such things with children that young.

The outrage from the far left over this law just confirms what many of us have believed for a long time now... That their goal is in fact to indoctrinate children into their leftist ideology, and they resent anyone who dares stand in their way.
So things like kids books featuring a family with two Dads is fine in your view and can't/shouldn't be prosecuted under this law, same as kids books featuring a Dad and Mum? Or should they both be banned? Pick your poison... and pray that the parents and courts end up feeling the same way.

:LOL: How have you not been banned yet? Do people just feel sorry for you? I know for my part, reporting your posts would feel a bit like kicking a puppy for pooing on the rug - poor little bugger just doesn't know any better.
Why...do you feel YOU are who my comments are addressed to, or do you just support the sick demented ****s targeting children?

Why...do you feel YOU are who my comments are addressed to, or do you just support the sick demented ****s targeting children?
Now do the one about the pedophile sex ring in a pizza parlour basement!

The idiot leftists are still shitting themselves in hatred because they cant target children anymore to promote their sick leftist demented agenda. What a shocker.

On top of the worthless ****s that have already destroyed school systems across the country by focusing on their woke agenda as opposed to...say...EDUCATING STUDENTS, we now have a large crop of shitheads proving they shoudnt be allowed within 500 feet of children, let alone be allowed in a classroom.

One would think that people might look at the failing public education systems that leftists and democrats have created across the country and realized that MAYBE trying to fix the public school systems the idiot left and democrats have destroyed was more important than spending their school days trying to indoctrinate 3-4 year olds into embracing their deviant lifestyles.
The irony is unbelievable. You do understand this also applies to bitch ass Republicans more concerned about gay people being treated like humans beings than they are about fixing education in Florida, no?

Now do the one about the pedophile sex ring in a pizza parlour basement!
I get it. You arent satisfied with the quasi adults your gender delusions have ****ed up and you think its important to go after 4 year olds.

YOU did that shit. Your leftist legacy is in place.

I get it. You arent satisfied with the quasi adults your gender delusions have ****ed up and you think its important to go after 4 year olds.

We allowed your white children the freedom to express themselves? Oh the horror!

So things like kids books featuring a family with two Dads is fine in your view and can't/shouldn't be prosecuted under this law, same as kids books featuring a Dad and Mum? Or should they both be banned? Pick your poison... and pray that the parents and courts end up feeling the same way.
I don't think anything regarding sexual orientation should be discussed with children that young by their teachers. If parents want to discuss those things with their children, that's fine. Personally, I don't think a book with 2 dads is appropriate either, because it isn't natural. Children are conceived by a man and a woman, not 2 men and not 2 women. If a child is being raised by 2 dads or 2 moms, then it's up to them to explain to their children why that is. When children get older, it's perfectly fine for such subjects to be discussed if they raise questions about things of that nature in class.

Public schools are for teaching our children the vital things they are going to need to be a productive member of society, such as English, math, science and history. Sexuality, values, political beliefs and religion are things that kids learn, discuss and/or adopt from their parents, and public schools (pre-high school) need to stay out of it.

I don't think anything regarding sexual orientation should be discussed with children that young by their teachers. If parents want to discuss those things with their children, that's fine. Personally, I don't think a book with 2 dads is appropriate either, because it isn't natural. Children are conceived by a man and a woman, not 2 men and not 2 women. If a child is being raised by 2 dads or 2 moms, then it's up to them to explain to their children why that is. When children get older, it's perfectly fine for such subjects to be discussed if they raise questions about things of that nature in class.

Public schools are for teaching our children the vital things they are going to need to be a productive member of society, such as English, math, science and history. Sexuality, values, political beliefs and religion are things that kids learn, discuss and/or adopt from their parents, and public schools (pre-high school) need to stay out of it.

You didn't answer the question: Should kids' books with two Dads or two Mums be permitted alongside books with a Dad and a Mum, or should both types of books be banned. Which way are you praying that the parents and courts interpret this... non-discriminatory law?

Last edited:
Please keep up this lunacy progressives... Keep acting like the children you teach and it's not going to end well for you.

People, regular ordinary people from both sides of the political fence and all across the country are becoming fed up with all this far left progressive bullshit. You all have taken this identity politics, cancel culture, race-card crap too far and come November you all are going to suffer the consequences.

Your choice to shit on women by supporting biological men competing in women's sports just wasn't enough for you all was it? You had to make sure as many people as possible walked away from progressivism and the democratic party, so for the second time in less than a year, when you all had a chance to side with parents and their children, you chose once again to side with those trying to indoctrinate our children. The first time cost you the state of Virginia and damaged you heavily in New Jersey, but that's nothing compared to what's coming in the 2022 mid-terms.

So like I said, keep it up and we'll see you in November.

You need to quit watching FOX

Proof that many teachers need to be fired or run out of town on a rail. Crazy, entitled, and with diseased minds.

Any teacher who would refuse to call my male child him/he, or my female child her/she, and I would be coming to that classroom and "dealing with" that asshole teacher personally.

Whether you mean physical violence or not, it would be abusive of you to "come to the classroom" and I'd like to see you charged with trespass.

If you have a problem with any teaching in your child's school, you go to the principal. You do not harass teachers.

Something they would NOT want to happen. Some of these asshole teachers have for too long not been dealt with. Time to start wishing some of them into the cornfield.

Ugh. What you and the other blovinating right wingers are missing here is that Governor DeSantis started it.

You mean there was no problem with this issue when the public was unaware that young children were being indoctrinated.

By indoctrinated you mean being read stories about fictional children with two daddies. Like that's perfectly OK, and not even a bit demonic?

That's all that matters to you, isn't it - whether the voters are more responsive to right-wing culture wars or to sane attempts to respond to them. The OP 'letter' is pretty much the only sane response to the legislation. We all know that what the Republicans wanted was to keep all the classroom materials and use of cis genders and hetero orientations while excluding the minorities. But when they explicitly claim that isn't what it's about, and word the legislation as such, it necessarily makes it illegal to use any of those established gender identity and relationship materials also; and in the insane world the GOP has created, parents can and will sue schools for failing to uphold that law as written.

9cd21894a8cb0797e1fd75261a1a7b75.png
The fact that you think a law stating you can’t have classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity makes it illegal to call someone a him or her shows just how out of touch with reality you are.

This is why too many public school grads can't pass a basic entrance exam.

Instead of potential engineers, scientists, and business leaders, our school system is producing woke dummies.

But now that teachers can't talk about gay stuff, Florida's going to churn out the MIT-bound grads now.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Proof that many teachers need to be fired or run out of town on a rail. Crazy, entitled, and with diseased minds.

Any teacher who would refuse to call my male child him/he, or my female child her/she, and I would be coming to that classroom and "dealing with" that asshole teacher personally. Something they would NOT want to happen. Some of these asshole teachers have for too long not been dealt with. Time to start wishing some of them into the cornfield.

Teaching has become a McJob thanks to the right wing politicization of education the last quarter century. I shit you not - I was a teacher until recently, not in K-12 but worked with a lot of former K-12 teachers and probably half of the teachers now would probably respond to your challenge by either laughing in your face or begging you to go to the principal and get them fired, lol. The ones who'd heel are the ones who'd remain - because they feel they probably can't do anything else. But the school system has a teacher shortage, so they're not going anywhere. Schools are left with the idiots because right wing blowhards have chased the good ones away for the most part, with some notable 'teacher of the year' exceptions of course.

But now that teachers can't talk about gay stuff, Florida's going to churn out the MIT-bound grads now.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
They can to talk about au stuff as much as they want to 4th grades and up.

That you think a kindergartener not getting taught about transgender issues is going to keep him/her from getting into MIT is a you not a me problem.

Teaching has become a McJob thanks to the right wing politicization of education the last quarter century. I shit you not - I was a teacher until recently, not in K-12 but worked with a lot of former K-12 teachers and probably half of the teachers now would probably respond to your challenge by either laughing in your face or begging you to go to the principle and get them fired, lol
How typical that a progressive would whine that it is the right wings fault that a career field that is completely dominated by and run by left leaning people has gotten worse.

I wonder if you really can’t see the ridiculousness in your claim

They can to talk about au stuff as much as they want to 4th grades and up.

That you think a kindergartener not getting taught about transgender issues is going to keep him/her from getting into MIT is a you not a me problem.

You're missing the bigger point here, which is that the right wing is using schools as an ideological battleground. They're not concerned with education; they're concerned with using public education as a political wargame and battlefield. It's the kind of thing you see an culture that's more interested in brainwashing than educating.

How typical that a progressive would whine that it is the right wings fault that a career field that is completely dominated by and run by left leaning people has gotten worse.

Except that this is hardly the case. People in education are all over the ideological spectrum themselves and are typically quite representative of the communities in which they teach. But to a conservative hammer, everything sticking out of the ground seems like a liberal nail I guess...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better now, lol?

I bet you watched the entire thing, didn't you? lol! I mean millions of people are gonna watch the Final Four today, but I know what you'll be watching: librul tears on YouTube, lol.

Back
Top Bottom