• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teachers Having sex with Students Thread

I had a foray with my math teacher when I 16. It was quite enjoyable.

LMAO, the more beers you have the hotter they get. Although you have to remember what is was like being a fifteen year old.

I dunno when I was 15 I had the hots for girls my own age. Some of the younger twenty-something teachers were the object of gossip, but I'm not really feelin' it for the woman in that mugshot.

Teachers should have to go through a lie detector to see if they are there for the right reasons. They are starting to remind me of the Catholic Church.

I love lie detector tests. Once you've passed one, you can get away with anything.

Maybe her union handbook told her that sex with students was part of the benefit package. :lol:

When I was a kid, having an "easy teacher" just meant she didn't give homework.

where the hell were all these pervy hot 20 something blonde teachers when I was in high school?

i had a MONSTER hot teacher in HS (actually, i worked as her aide), but alas, she was not pervy at all, at least not that i ever knew.

i was seduced at the age of 16 by a woman of 25 and i have been thanking her ever since.

get hip... 16, 17.... that is not a child. the law is one thing... reason is something else altogether. the dips that ratted her out need a swift kick in the ass.. if you think it was wrong, ya shudda kept the wee fella in yer pants, ya wankers. She needs a kcik in the ass, as well... as reasonable as it is to wanna diddle the lil darlins, you make a commitment when you take the job that you won't.

this teacher aint all that hot, but i'd certainly consider it... but then i am old and ugly.

geo.

Last edited:
I know this is not going to win any friends, but here it goes...

I'd like to bring up a point. She looks fat. Should fat people be teaching gym? Even if she is not fat, the question remains. I thought she would be some hot "gym teacher" and I could play the jealous narrative, but this is what I got.

FTR, I don't hate fat people. I'm just sayin'

This fat man would like a word with you.

Roy-Nelson-2.jpg

Older women rock. Without a couple specific Mrs. Robinsons early on in my life, I'd be an awful lover instead of just a mediocre one.

You talkin bout me or Oscar?

I'm talking about Oscar thinking she's hot.

You had to be at least 40 degrees hotter to be considered hot in my day.

I know this is not going to win any friends, but here it goes...

I'd like to bring up a point. She looks fat. Should fat people be teaching gym? Even if she is not fat, the question remains. I thought she would be some hot "gym teacher" and I could play the jealous narrative, but this is what I got.

FTR, I don't hate fat people. I'm just sayin'

I once had a HUGE PE Teacher and have always kinda wondered about this. I guess it is kinda the same as the smoking doctors that are always bitching to get folks to stop smoking:roll:

Police: Fulton teacher had sexual relationship with minor

ANOTHER!!!

A Fulton (Ill.) High School teacher has been arrested on charges she had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student.

Nicole R. Letcher, 26, an English teacher, was suspended until further notice, River Bend School District Superintendent Jane M. Bauer said Thursday in a statement.

Letcher was being held Thursday at the Whiteside County Jail on a $50,000 bond, a jail official said.

She is charged with six counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a minor, a Class 2 felony. Each count is punishable in Illinois by three to seven years in prison.

CONTINUED: Police: Fulton teacher had sexual relationship with minor

What you do is have the teacher think she is meeting your kid for a quick lick. Then when she arrives put a bat up her hole. Have a mangy dog lick her ass.

What you do is have the teacher think she is meeting your kid for a quick lick. Then when she arrives put a bat up her hole. Have a mangy dog lick her ass.

I've known a few that would like it. :thumbs:

Is this thread all a part of your vendetta against teachers? If not, what's the point of it?

What's the point of it? Would you say that if the teacher had been a male 28 year old and the students teen females?

Last edited:
I would like to point out that society reacts far differently with an adult woman teacher and boy student than with an adult male teacher and girl student. Their sentences are also FAR different. Probation given to the women, decades in prison given to the men.

What's the point of it? Would you say that if the teacher had been a male 28 year old and the students teen females?

I would. Teachers should not be having sex with their students, but I refuse to be outraged by sexual creatures behaving sexually. This is a matter of impropriety that belongs in front of an administrative hearing, not a criminal trial.

I would like to point out that society reacts far differently with an adult woman teacher and boy student than with an adult male teacher and girl student. Their sentences are also FAR different. Probation given to the women, decades in prison given to the men.

That's because we are generally willing to admit the truth about teenaged boys.

Last edited:
I would. Teachers should not be having sex with their students, but I refuse to be outraged by sexual creatures behaving sexually. This is a matter of impropriety that belongs in front of an administrative hearing, not a criminal trial.

You've gone straight to the bottom of the deep end, my friend. Statutory rape is a crime. It deserves a trial.

That's because we are generally willing to admit the truth about teenaged boys.

Which, in my opinion, make the female's abuse of authority all the more criminal.

I never really understood statutory rape laws.. Was it rape because the two boys weren't willing or just their age?? There was this hot 20 something I had as a teacher my Senior year.. Man I would have done her in a heart beat.. The drama assistant was some 20 something when I was a sophmore.. I would have loved some private time with her.. Speaking of my Sophmore year.. I was a PE assistant, and there was a girl that was a senior that was a PE assistant for the girls.. Well.. We had about 45 minutes alone the entire year.. She was 18, and I was 16.. I never said a word and outside of PE we never talked to eachother.. She was a hot red head who's boyfriend went to college.. I somehow don't feel molested at all..

I always found it odd that an 18 year old can't sleep with a 16 year old.. Isn't there an age of consent??

You've gone straight to the bottom of the deep end, my friend. Statutory rape is a crime. It deserves a trial.

Which, in my opinion, make the female's abuse of authority all the more criminal.

How is it a crime if the boys involved are of the age of consent??

How did she abuse her authority?? Are you really claiming that she forced them into sex??

How is it a crime if the boys involved are of the age of consent??

Uh, because they weren't.

How did she abuse her authority?? Are you really claiming that she forced them into sex??

Do you know what statutory rape is?

Back
Top Bottom