• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teachers Having sex with Students Thread

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well..... here is ANOTHER one:

An Arlington High School wellness teacher faces criminal charges after allegedly having sex with two students and texting them nude photos of herself.
Shelby County Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested Stacy L. Hopkins late Thursday and charged the 28-year-old teacher with two counts of statutory rape by an authority figure and two counts of soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor.
Hopkins, of Cordova, was released from jail on $10,000 bond and is scheduled for an arraignment Monday morning.

Stacy Hopkins

CONTINUED:
Arlington High teacher charged with having sex with 2 students » The Commercial Appeal

You'd think she'd know better than to leave evidence behind.

You would think she would know than do this in the first place.

As a once young man I'll be damned if I would ever tell anyone and sure as hell won't not ever complaint about her or rat her out.

She was a dumb-ass for the E-mail.

She's a gym teacher. It gives a whole new meaning to "Physical Education."

I know this is not going to win any friends, but here it goes...

I'd like to bring up a point. She looks fat. Should fat people be teaching gym? Even if she is not fat, the question remains. I thought she would be some hot "gym teacher" and I could play the jealous narrative, but this is what I got.

FTR, I don't hate fat people. I'm just sayin'

I know this is not going to win any friends, but here it goes...

I'd like to bring up a point. She looks fat. Should fat people be teaching gym? Even if she is not fat, the question remains. I thought she would be some hot "gym teacher" and I could play the jealous narrative, but this is what I got.

FTR, I don't hate fat people. I'm just sayin'

Does fat always equal unfit? Or can fat people be as fit as anyone else? I have a friend (she's not going to read this, I hope) who is fat, no other way to describe her. She must weigh around 200lbs and stands 5'6". She cycles c.300km most weeks, earns her living leading MTB and road cycling excursions in the mountains and is one of the fittest people I know. I don't know how this is possible, but it's true.

Does fat always equal unfit? Or can fat people be as fit as anyone else? I have a friend (she's not going to read this, I hope) who is fat, no other way to describe her. She must weigh around 200lbs and stands 5'6". She cycles c.300km most weeks, earns her living leading MTB and road cycling excursions in the mountains and is one of the fittest people I know. I don't know how this is possible, but it's true.

It depends on how you define 'fat' and 'fit'. Can she run a marathon and if so, how well? Triathlon? Other endurance events? Endurance sports are the ultimate in physical fitness and while I have seen some moderately fat people do them, they don't do them particularly well...

I think gym is more than riding bike and that should be demonstrated by the instructor. We'll have to take up this debate in another thread though, because this one is disgusting.

Last edited:
I think gym is more than riding bike and that should be demonstrated by the instructor. We'll have to take up this debate in another thread though, because this one is disgusting.

This is true, and it's off topic. See you on another.

I dont know if it was just never reported when I was a kid..and older...but 40 yrs ago you never heard of this happening. There were always men doing it and getting caught but never women...

I dont know if it was just never reported when I was a kid..and older...but 40 yrs ago you never heard of this happening. There were always men doing it and getting caught but never women...

not true
42 years ago our female teacher taught us what we needed to know as seniors, during the annual field trip to the mountains
it was a rite of passage in our high school

but you are correct to observe that her efforts were never thwarted
hard to imagine they were not detected

I think that everytime a politician gets caught up in corruption. LOL! What were they thinking?

Well as with me being a young man a very long time ago, I to wouldn't have said a thing I probably would have went back for some more. Although this is in no way is a excuse for this teachers behavior, she was caught and now she must face the music. This probably will have no ill effect on the boys in question, just another feather in their cap, probably weren't virgins anyway.

It depends on how you define 'fat' and 'fit'. Can she run a marathon and if so, how well? Triathlon? Other endurance events? Endurance sports are the ultimate in physical fitness and while I have seen some moderately fat people do them, they don't do them particularly well...

This is way off topic, but I know a lot of fit people who have no endurance. That is where energy drinks come from.

Well as with me being a young man a very long time ago, I to wouldn't have said a thing I probably would have went back for some more. Although this is in no way is a excuse for this teachers behavior, she was caught and now she must face the music. This probably will have no ill effect on the boys in question, just another feather in their cap, probably weren't virgins anyway.

I think the ocurrance is about what it always was for females,....the only difference is they were never suspected so never caught, or caught and patted on the hand. One theme here is guys won't turn them in, will protect them, and won't say a word for years to come. The perception in the USA is, as long as it is a boy seduced, it is OK, he (10-18) is a "man." But if you are 22 year old Lewinsky, all of a sudden your a child who was taken advantage of.

They are either dumber today and getting caught more or the boys are snitching..which is hard to imagine

You call that hot?

not this one in particular but over the past several years there have been several. although, when I was 15...I'd have hit that. :thumbs:

Now, the teacher may be an idiot in more than the ways that this situation brings up, but could you possibly imagine being attracted to a high school boy? The talking alone would drive people mad, and one would expect, get rid of much of the sex drive. Transformers, the newest ****ty rap video, and farts. That's all a high school boy knows!

Did she do the stout lads at the same time!?

Back
Top Bottom