• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:1285] Teacher Shoots Son 10 Times

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Shoots the kid dead on the way to school no less.

Remember when they said the answer to school gun violence was to arm teachers?

I do.

I do.

Or remember that teacher's always know best?(LOL)

I do.

Me too

Take a look(wink)

All's well!!!!

Last edited:

I do.

We should all buy more guns. Obviously.

How did this person get hired in our great education system?
How was this person able to legally buy a gun and get a CCW?

This is in the gun control forum, not the Let's Nonsensically Slam Our Education System Again forum.

Let's Nonsensically Slam Our Education System Again forum.

I'm sorry

But' our 17th in the world(at best) EDUCATION system tends to do that with me

I do.

"At this point we don't have a motive, we don't know what happened, we don't know what led up to this, it's a big mystery, and that's what we're trying to determine, what caused this," Sheriff McNamara said.

"We just don't know at this point. It's a very sad, tragic situation, I don't know how else to describe it. "We're going to be working overtime trying to sort this one out," he said.

Of course, the reality won't stop our friend, calamity, from deciding what this is all about.

As opposed to the "Let's nonsensically lump all gun owners to this one ridiculous example forum"?
Alright. You got me there.

Having a gun handy for those moments of insanity is a big part of the problem, though. Whatever was going through her mind...if she didn't have a gun in her purse, her 17 year old would be alive.

How did this person get hired in our great education system?
A potential future gangbanger or mafia guy can get hired as long as they haven't committed (AND BEEN CAUGHT) their first crime yet.

Having a gun handy for those moments of insanity is a big part of the problem, though. Whatever was going through her mind...if she didn't have a gun in her purse, her 17 year old would be alive.
That's absurd. She could have done a million things besides shoot him. Drive into the ocean. Drive into an oncoming semi truck. Push him out the car. Etc.

Having a gun handy for those moments of insanity is a big part of the problem,

Not for millions upon millions of other gun owners

A potential future gangbanger or mafia guy can get hired as long as they haven't committed (AND BEEN CAUGHT) their first crime yet.

Did you look at the Mug shot of this teacher?(LOL)

That's absurd. She could have done a million things besides shoot him. Drive into the ocean. Drive into an oncoming semi truck. Push him out the car. Etc.
Sure.

Having the gun didn't make her kill anybody.

Well, think if you had your child in her class and looking at that Mugshot?
Mugshots don't usually catch people at their best. People usually think people in mugshots are ugly because they think they're guilty. It just gets added to the confirmation pile.

Well, think if you had your child in her class and looking at that Mugshot?
She just shot her son to death. What do you want her to look like? I'm wondering what medications she was on, that could cause her to do that and then sob she didn't know why and feel nothing but horror.

Back
Top Bottom