• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teacher gets 60 days for sexually abusing a student for 3 years???!!!

Hot for Teacher rule applies.

Why did she get any time or even be charged? Why aren't liberal crying about her even having to go to court?

The left insists that kids can get help for sex changes, therapy, and other things their parents may be against.

Why is a 13 year old wanting to have sex with an adult any different?

Why did she get any time or even be charged? Why aren't liberal crying about her even having to go to court?

The left insists that kids can get help for sex changes, therapy, and other things their parents may be against.

Why is a 13 year old wanting to have sex with an adult any different?
maybe because im a guy, i can say this

If you're 13, and you slept with your hot teacher, you're not a victim. You're going to be fine.

this is called biology.

60 days? What?
You'd think that if the "journalists" were really interested in the reasoning given for such an apparently short sentence, they would have referenced the judgement, which should include the rationale for the sentencing decision. It's almost as if they don't really care and just want to be able to get a click-grabbing dramatic headline.

You'd think that if the "journalists" were really interested in the reasoning given for such an apparently short sentence, they would have referenced the judgement, which should include the rationale for the sentencing decision. It's almost as if they don't really care and just want to be able to get a click-grabbing dramatic headline.
She admitted to abusing the child for 3 YEARS!!! What rationale is there?

If you're 13, and you slept with your hot teacher, you're not a victim. You're going to be fine.

this is called biology.

Why am I not surprised it’s a far right extremist who doesn’t understand the idea that children can’t consent?

Interesting choice of images for the article.

She admitted to abusing the child for 3 YEARS!!! What rationale is there?
We don't know, that's my point.

There obviously was some rationale even if it was bad rationale. There are plenty of reasons for apparently short sentences, such as actual offences the person is convicted of, sentencing guidelines and limitations or a decision by the judge (reasonable or not). Whatever is the case, nothing is going to be resolved if nobody finds out what was wrong with it (or if there was some key element we're not aware of that justified it, however unlikely that might be in this case).

That is exactly the kind of thing good journalism should be looking in to. This is not good journalism though, it's just good marketing.

Do you think that applies even if it's a hot male teacher (with a male or female student)?

this is called biology.
I was only pointing out the double standard of the left.

I had the hots for a teacher when I was in 7th grade.

I was only pointing out the double standard of the left.

I had the hots for a teacher when I was in 7th grade.
then your position is that the student should go to prison, too, for the sexual assault on a 13 year old by his teacher

there is no amount of explaining you can do to make that go away, but you are welcome to try:

Do you think that applies even if it's a hot male teacher (with a male or female student)?
no, because the man is biologically a dominant player here. The man is supposed up uphold a standard in the position, because he is a man.

a woman, it's not like that. She may have been the teacher, yes, but young male student is completely capable of being the dominant, flirtatious, leading role in that relationship(and if he knew what he was doing, he would be). On top of it, he benefits with laying with the teacher.

With a male teacher, there is no benefit with that. What if, for example, the young girl doesn't want to get pregnant? That's a whole other set off issues there. If it was a boy, another set of issues. With a male teacher, it's not the same.

but every guy, hell even some girls, want to sleep with a hot, female teacher.

Why am I not surprised it’s a far right extremist who doesn’t understand the idea that children can’t consent?
oh please, you sound like someone who fantasized about their teacher every day, and now you're jealous.

She may have been the teacher, yes, but young male student is completely capable of being the dominant, flirtatious, leading role in that relationship(and if he knew what he was doing, he would be). On top of it, he benefits with laying with the teacher.
The abuse started when the student was 10. Are you saying a 10 year old is capable of being a dominant flirtatious leading role in this interaction?

oh please, you sound like someone who fantasized about their teacher every day, and now you're jealous.

Why are you engaging in apologetics for child sexual predation?

Following in the footsteps of your Orange Fuhrer bragging about walking in on naked underage girls?

The abuse started when the student was 10. Are you saying a 10 year old is capable of being a dominant flirtatious leading role in this interaction?
at 10? No, I suppose that is too young even for a hot female teacher. the article says he was 13

Why are you engaging in apologetics for child sexual predation?

Following in the footsteps of your Orange Fuhrer bragging about walking in on naked underage girls?
if you think sleeping with a hot teacher wasn't every 13 year old's dream, i got some bad news for you.

no, because the man is biologically a dominant player here. The man is supposed up uphold a standard in the position, because he is a man.
That clearly isn't always the case, since there are examples of adult men (including teachers) being seduced by teenage girls for one reason or another.

She may have been the teacher, yes, but young male student is completely capable of being the dominant, flirtatious, leading role in that relationship
Maybe capable of but that isn't always the case either. The idea that an adult woman can never take advantage of a teenage boy is ridiculous (especially given your assumption that the boy would want it).

And even if that is the case, it is any adult teachers legal and moral responsibility to reject any kind of sexual or romantic advances from students. There are no excuses.

but every guy, hell even some girls, want to sleep with a hot, female teacher.
Lots of adult men (and some women) want to sleep with hot female teenagers too. Does that mean you think it should be legal and acceptable?

60 days? What?
Not to make light, but I thought of this. it's viewed differently between male teachers female students and the opposite. It also has more negative effects IMO on the female student, wetther that is true or not

this is called biology.

Yeah, I agree there. 10-13 is really young so that could have more negative affects than older

Back
Top Bottom