• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teacher Beheaded in Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons of Prophet Mohammad in Class

France got all those Muslims from their colonies.

It's what the Japanese call "divine justice."

France got all those Muslims from their colonies.

It's what the Japanese call "divine justice."
I bet France is really happy that they had all that compassion for Islam now.

Isn't Islam great?

Probably shouldn’t have so much compassion for Christianity either. Way more Christians have committed murder in France. Or in the US, for that matter.

Clearly we should ban Christian immigrants and block the construction of churches. Christianity calls itself a peaceful religion, but most murderers in the US are Christian.

Well, the big problem is that the French are very racists towards the Muslims living in their country.

I'm afraid you have made a serious factual error. The murderer was a Chechen. Chechens are ethnically European. There is no question of racism involved.
Are you seriously claiming that Europeans can't be racist against other Europeans?! That's one of the most historically ignorant statements I've ever heard.

"I'm afraid you have made a serious factual error."

Are you seriously claiming that Europeans can't be racist against other Europeans?! That's one of the most historically ignorant statements I've ever heard.

"I'm afraid you have made a serious factual error."
Ah. You mean the old prejudice in sayings like: "The wops begin at Calais?" Sure, but that's not the context of the posts to which I was replying. The issue was religion vs "race." This is about religion, not "race."

France is being colonized and being subjected to a slow invasion and subjugation by a virulent ideology masquerading as a religion.
aww the dreaded scourge of letting other people be free in your country

Hilarious, considering that many immigrants to France come from former french colonies.

The majority come from Algeria, which was considered "an integral part of France" for more than a century.

Note: the instant the non-White natives who lived there started demanding to be treated as equally French, it was then that the French started the process of eventually pulling out of Algeria.

Interesting point.

Interesting that 11 people were arrested in connection with this; is it not a lone wolf attack?
Im guessing after the attack they searched all this dudes instant messages and friend circle and found other people with murderous thoughts. I doubt all 11 helped him. They prolly just got investigated for being his friend and each one had a bunch of bad stuff about them.

Im guessing after the attack they searched all this dudes instant messages and friend circle and found other people with murderous thoughts. I doubt all 11 helped him. They prolly just got investigated for being his friend and each one had a bunch of bad stuff about them.
Scary.

aww the dreaded scourge of letting other people be free in your country
Wait... free to behead people in the street?

Probably shouldn’t have so much compassion for Christianity either. Way more Christians have committed murder in France. Or in the US, for that matter.

Clearly we should ban Christian immigrants and block the construction of churches. Christianity calls itself a peaceful religion, but most murderers in the US are Christian.

The flaw in your comparison is that people who call themselves Christians and also commit murder are simply criminals. They're not killing anyone in the name of Christianity or in compliance with anything Jesus was supposed to have done or said.

I don't believe that's the biggest problem. The main problem is what the Quran says and that people take it literally, as intended

You mean like this .........?

2:216 "Fighting is prescribed for you".
2:244 "And fight in the cause of Allah".
8:39 "Fight them until there is no fitnah and the religion, all of it, is for Allah".
8:65 "O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight".
3:142 "Do you think that you will enter Paradise while Allah has not yet made evident those of you who fight in His cause".
3:169 "Never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead".
4:74 "Let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward".
4:76 "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan".
4:84 "Fight then in Allah's way".
61:4 "Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks as if they were a firm and compact wall".
61:11 "Have faith in God and His Messenger and strive hard for His cause with your wealth and your persons".
9:29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah".

There are more, but they can all be summed up by verse 9:111 - "Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill and are killed".

These verse, and others like them, are the reason Islamic jihad (we call it terrorism) exists.

Back
Top Bottom