• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tea Party Threats Ruining America's Economic Standing [W:113]

Tea Party Threats Ruining America's Economic Standing

What does that even mean? What the hell are you talking about?
I think it means douchebags in the democrat party know they can just say the words "Tea Party" and count on their base to immediately begin drooling and foaming at the mouth. Similar to prefacing any comment with Fox News.

So you own every democrat and their bitter angry hate filled racist positions too.

Beyond ****ing stupid.

I think the Jihadist and the white supremacist Rightie are a little different than the Al Sharptons and Jessie Jacksons. But, I am in no mood to spell it out to you, Van Smack.

I think the Jihadist and the white supremacist Rightie are a little different than the Al Sharptons and Jessie Jacksons. But, I am in no mood to spell it out to you, Van Smack.
Of course you do. And what of the New Black Panthers that support Obama? You know...if there are a few racist pieces of **** in you midst...well...that's ALL of you, right? Maybe we should go to the video to see what all you democrats are REALLY like.

You DO know what they call people that judge an entire group based on the actions of an extreme minority that may somehow be associated with that group, right?

I think it means douchebags in the democrat party know they can just say the words "Tea Party" and count on their base to immediately begin drooling and foaming at the mouth. Similar to prefacing any comment with Fox News.

I'll wait for the guy who said the words to clarify what he meant, thanks. :)

Prove the NBP are racist. DO they wear shirts saying the White House is only fit for Niggers? I tend to doubt it.
That's cute. So since I am on my phone and tapatalk posting of the videos and audio of those fine gentlemen that you will gladly be associated with will take just a little bit. In the meantime perhaps you could amuse yourself with the Audio from Michelle Williams.

But remember....you asked for it. Thems your people.

Of course you do. And what of the New Black Panthers that support Obama? You know...if there are a few racist pieces of **** in you midst...well...that's ALL of you, right? Maybe we should go to the video to see what all you democrats are REALLY like.

You DO know what they call people that judge an entire group based on the actions of an extreme minority that may somehow be associated with that group, right?
Prove the NBP are racist.

That's cute. So since I am on my phone and tapatalk posting of the videos and audio of those fine gentlemen that you will gladly be associated with will take just a little bit. In the meantime perhaps you could amuse yourself with the Audio from Michelle Williams.

But remember....you asked for it. Thems your people.

How would about a dozen BPs shouting slogans equate to page after page of hate filled rhetoric coming from racist whites whenever something Obama comes up. Have you read the comments at Beitbart lately?

You're always playing the Butthurt white guy race card, I noticed. What up with dat?

Last edited:

Prove the NBP are racist.

How would about a dozen BPs shouting slogans equate to page after page of hate filled rhetoric coming from racist whites whenever something Obama comes up. Have you read the comments at Beitbart lately?

You're always playing the Butthurt white guy race card, I noticed. What up with dat?
no...I haven't read those comments. Truly. Did YOU read the comments directed towards Romney during the last election?

Sorry....that little tactic doesn't work with me. Pathetic try though. :lamo

The tea party promised me I could pay my doctor with a chicken. They're trying to keep their promise.

no...I haven't read those comments. Truly. Did YOU read the comments directed towards Romney during the last election?

Sorry....that little tactic doesn't work with me. Pathetic try though. :lamo

Yeah, a few comments directed at Romney compare to years of "Birther" accusations and rallies by the thousand with people waiving racist banners and shouting to "Take back America."

Why do you always playing the Butthurt white guy race card?

Yeah, a few comments directed at Romney compare to years of "Birther" accusations and rallies by the thousand with people waiving racist banners and shouting to "Take back America."

Why do you always playing the Butthurt white guy race card?
:lamo that's truly precious. You start this ride going with your moronic comments crying racism, then when you have your moronic comments pointed out, you want to pretend somehow I am the one that went to the racist card. Just...precious. :lamo

Moderator's Warning:
Tone it down, people.

Re: Tea Party Threats Ruining America's Economic Standing

:lamo that's truly precious. You start this ride going with your moronic comments crying racism, then when you have your moronic comments pointed out, you want to pretend somehow I am the one that went to the racist card. Just...precious. :lamo

So, you deny racism plays a part in the hatred directed at Obama. No surprise there.

So, you deny racism plays a part in the hatred directed at Obama. No surprise there.
We'll call it selective then....because OBVIOUSLY you choose to ignore the times where I have stated there absolutely are racists that hate Obama...but not everyone that disagrees with Obama hates him or is racist. If you WERENT such a ...ooops...civil...I'll stay civil...then you would open your eyes and see that even on this site there are a fair number of (gasp) DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS that dare to disagree with Obama. But then...you know...they are all racists too...

We'll call it selective then....because OBVIOUSLY you choose to ignore the times where I have stated there absolutely are racists that hate Obama...but not everyone that disagrees with Obama hates him or is racist. If you WERENT such a ...ooops...civil...I'll stay civil...then you would open your eyes and see that even on this site there are a fair number of (gasp) DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS that dare to disagree with Obama. But then...you know...they are all racists too...

Disagreeing with Obama is not the issue. Spending 3-1/2 years demanding to see his birth certificate OTOH reeks of issues.

And, you can't tell me only a "few people" were out there hollering that he wasn't a real American. That won't fly.

Disagreeing with Obama is not the issue. Spending 3-1/2 years demanding to see his birth certificate OTOH reeks of issues.

And, you can't tell me only a "few people" were out there hollering that he wasn't a real American. That won't fly.
I cant 'tell you' anything. I dont know how many really just hate the man. Probably the same number that really just hated Romney. Or Bush. Its cute though that you think your **** doesnt stink.

I don't mean to butt in, but we should remember what happened to Clinton. Yes there are people who hate Obama because of his race, but I think that's the exception to the rule, rather than the norm. The hard-line extremists in the GOP hate liberals with an intensity equivalent to racism, but it isn't generally based on race. These same extremists may use racially charged language, but it's not because they're racists... it's because it's an effective means to an end. We also need to acknowledge that there are plenty of people who support Obama solely because of his race.

The right needs to acknowledge that it has a hate problem. They will automatically oppose anything that Obama supports, even if they were the ones who came up with the idea in the first place.

And the left needs to stop calling the right racist. They have enough problems right now. Throwing racism charges is just going to alienate the reasonable voices in the GOP.

Just my 2c.

I cant 'tell you' anything. I dont know how many really just hate the man. Probably the same number that really just hated Romney. Or Bush. Its cute though that you think your **** doesnt stink.

Simple solution. The right doesn't like Obamacare. Fine. Admit it, own it and say that's why they are shutting down the government.

What's crap is the GOP being all chicken ****, pointing at the Dems and saying, "It's thier fault. We're willing to negotiate."

Simple solution. The right doesn't like Obamacare. Fine. Admit it, own it and say that's why they are shutting down the government.

What's crap is the GOP being all chicken ****, pointing at the Dems and saying, "It's thier fault. We're willing to negotiate."

As you know it really isn't about Obamacare, which is essentially a conservative program based entirely on Romneycare, and was pitched by the Democrats as an alternative to the real solution - single payer - in the forlorn hope that some Republicans might act rationally and support it.

So the particular program the tea party fixated on hardly matters -- it's the fact that America voted for a black president that truly stirs their irrational hatred. Obamacare is just a symbol that they have latched onto because it was a particular legislative success they couldn't prevent. What drives them is the crypto-racism they harbor.

As you know it really isn't about Obamacare, which is essentially a conservative program based entirely on Romneycare, and was pitched by the Democrats as an alternative to the real solution - single payer - in the forlorn hope that some Republicans might act rationally and support it.

So the particular program the tea party fixated on hardly matters -- it's the fact that America voted for a black president that truly stirs their irrational hatred. Obamacare is just a symbol that they have latched onto because it was a particular legislative success they couldn't prevent. What drives them is the crypto-racism they harbor.
It's not even "crypto". Between the birthers and the fans of that movie Dinesh made "2016", the posters of monkeys with Obama's face eating a banana and those like nutty Ted Cruz's even crazier father, who recently said the President was "likely to side with the Muslims", they make dog whistling obsolete.

Seems folks like Van Smack don't see it though...or refuse to admit it. One or the other.

Back
Top Bottom