• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tea Party nutjobs only control 18% of the population.

Sometimes the right are assholes. be civil anyway. People not being civil sucks for our country, and just because the right sometimes foes it does not justify it for you.

I grew up around conservatives. I was raised a conservative. Being a pot smoker during Reagans war on drugs and being a union member in a big company turned me liberal at the age of 22. I know both sides. There are nice people on both sides. That said those far right wing working class conservatives eat that racist crap that many tea party freaks are spewing. I have went to tea party meetings in rural Washington state and heard first hand their hatred of Obama. It is not nice and it seems to me moderates like yourself are impowering these morons. They should not have such a strong voice in the GOP and that is the bottom line.

The OP is an oxymoron as 18% don't and can't control Congress.

With 0% of Dems voting for a muddy CR, 18% of the House Repub Caucus do run the Congress to get to 218 votes..
Should the REPUB House pass this muddy CR tonight and then adjourn for the week, cowardly running from their mess??
Fitch has just put the USA on "watch"..
Thanks to the House Repubs and Cruz/Lee/Vitter with Paul/Rubio hiding in the weeds.
The OP is an oxymoron as 18% don't and can't control Congress.

Back
Top Bottom