• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tea Party Movement

80 percent of the people who voted for Obama did so merely because he is black. They had no motivation otherwise. No need to make stuff up.

Talk about making stuff up. :doh

pot-kettle.jpg

Well, damn, I guess you've caught me red-handed, aside from the fact that I'm not allowed on Stormfront.

Parental block? How can you link to them if you aren't allowed on the site??

Parental block? How can you link to them if you aren't allowed on the site??

My account was deactivated when I told them to get off Indian land and go back to Europe, so I logged out to look at threads.

According to this short documentary, the Tea Party has ties to fascist, neo-nazi, and racist groups.

I'm not jumping to the conclusion that the Tea Party itself is in fact fascist, neo nazi and/or racist, but it does worry me, especially seeing as how the tea party is becoming much more of a political force.

What does DP think of this?

I wouldn't worry about the Tea Party. it's a division of the GOP. . . and divisions of major parties don't do well and really don't last long in their '15 minutes'
They might last for a while - but will fade in strength. Already they're dividing the conservative-spectrum to a point where it might make it impossible for either or to succeed in the coming election.

Sure.

The Democrat Party are champions of a Government Program that gives preference, benefits, resources to those with the RIGHT skin color, and denies it to those that do not.

It's called Affirmative Action. You might have heard of it.
You might also know that affirmative action is no longer in effect in any federal or state system nor is it endorsed or encouraged by the federal or state governments.

This is pure nonsense.

Just because they talk about the Tea party on Stormfront doesn't mean the Tea party has ties to Stormfront. Does the Tea Party have ties to DP because it is discussed on DP? No.

The only common factors of the diversity that is the Tea Party is lower taxes and less government.

This is pure nonsense.

Just because they talk about the Tea party on Stormfront doesn't mean the Tea party has ties to Stormfront. Does the Tea Party have ties to DP because it is discussed on DP? No.

The only common factors of the diversity that is the Tea Party is lower taxes and less government.

That's not really true, because the more authoritarian immigration policies that many of them advocate would involve more significant financial expenditures, and obviously "more government."

But the point is not that hard to understand. The white supremacists have the same underlying moral foundations as many social conservatives: Higher taxes are immoral because they punish the hard-working and more productive people, especially when they're used in welfare programs that subsidize the lazy and less productive people. It's just that since the inner-city black woman is the image of the "welfare queen" in the minds of so many, people have a tendency to subconsciously generalize and unintentionally associate her race with her welfare use. Her race becomes a convenient mechanism for quick generalizations. White supremacists have simply taken the extra step of explicitly associating her race with her moral failures.

You might also know that affirmative action is no longer in effect in any federal or state system nor is it endorsed or encouraged by the federal or state governments.

:blink:

Hiring
Affirmative Action
DOL Web Pages on This Topic
Laws & Regulations on This Topic
For federal contractors and subcontractors, affirmative action must be taken by covered employers to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Affirmative actions include training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive steps. These procedures should be incorporated into the company’s written personnel policies. Employers with written affirmative action programs must implement them, keep them on file and update them annually.
DOL Web Pages on This Topic
Affirmative Action Fact Sheet
Affirmative Action: Creating Economic Opportunity and Security For All Americans
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Monitors contractor and subcontractor compliance with the nondiscrimination and affirmative action provisions of VEVRAA.
Affirmative Action and People with Disabilities
Explains why people with disabilities should be included in affirmative action programs and what contractors' affirmative action obligations are pertaining to outreach and recruitment of people with disabilities.
Executive Order 11246 Fact Sheet
EEO and Affirmative Action Guidelines for Federal Contractors Regarding Race, Color, Gender, Religion, and National Origin
U.S. Department of Labor - Find It By Topic - Hiring - Affirmative Action

The Department of Labor didn't get the memo.

Wanna try having a grasp on reality instead of just posting whatever you think makes you sound good?

That's not really true, because the more authoritarian immigration policies that many of them advocate would involve more significant financial expenditures, and obviously "more government."

But the point is not that hard to understand. The white supremacists have the same underlying moral foundations as many social conservatives: Higher taxes are immoral because they punish the hard-working and more productive people, especially when they're used in welfare programs that subsidize the lazy and less productive people. It's just that since the inner-city black woman is the image of the "welfare queen" in the minds of so many, people have a tendency to subconsciously generalize and unintentionally associate her race with her welfare use. Her race becomes a convenient mechanism for quick generalizations. White supremacists have simply taken the extra step of explicitly associating her race with her moral failures.

Yeah...

This folks is called "trolling". I'd suggest not feeding this racist troll.

The only one trolling here is you MrVicchio. There is nothing in his posts to indicate that Conchise is being racist at all.

Yeah...

It's called an accurate description of shared moral frameworks. You're resentful because you perceive racial minorities as unfairly getting a leg up, which is racist against whites, who still have to work hard, only to have their earned rewards taken from them and redistributed.

The Democrat Party are champions of a Government Program that gives preference, benefits, resources to those with the RIGHT skin color, and denies it to those that do not.

It's called Affirmative Action. You might have heard of it.

All I've said is that that same resentment (angry white male syndrome), is a basis for the same white populism that Stormfront shares, and if taken to a more extreme level, can become white supremacist.

Affirmative Action - Stormfront

Affirmative action is a euphamism for anti-White bigotry.

The social experiment known as affirmative action is supposed to provide all non-white citizens with equal opportunity, but what it really promises is equal outcome. It is blatant discrimination against whites so that the appearance of group equality can be created.

Affirmative action is really just proof that blacks can't hack it in the real world.

Affirmative action is the most " DISCRIMINATIVE " action against whites.

I can´t understand how americans of white descent , can stand this absurdity .
Equalitarians , are the first to give special privileges for the worst , and they don´t want EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL.

The only one trolling here is you MrVicchio. There is nothing in his posts to indicate that Conchise is being racist at all.

Are you kidding me???

He's making the claim that because a trash site like stormfront promotes certain ideas, and the Tea Party, which generally has a majority of white folks in it, also promotes certain ideas... then white people that agree with the Tea Party are really no better then those at stormfront.

Note he's TARGETING WHITE PEOPLE. This is racist.

Carry on with your silliness.

It's called an accurate description of shared moral frameworks. You're resentful because you perceive racial minorities as unfairly getting a leg up, which is racist against whites, who still have to work hard, only to have their earned rewards taken from them and redistributed.

All I've said is that that same resentment (angry white male syndrome), is a basis for the same white populism that Stormfront shares, and if taken to a more extreme level, can become white supremacist.

See, we all know what you are doing. You are attempting to be witty with this "Shared" moral framework and then tossing those fools at stormfront out as if that proves something. It doesn't. I can equate many Democrat policies and ideas with the Nazi PArty. It's really not that hard, so would you or FinnMacCool then agree all Democrats are really Nazi's? Of course not, that would be absurd.

Just as your constant, and insistent blathering on about stormfront. But by all means, keep pulling up your cut and pasted stormfront stuff. Do you have all that on a word or a notepad file?

For the record, I don't like AA cause it's racist stupidity, and insulting to everyone. It insults hard working people of all colors. It causes division, and is easily used for corruption.

Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but the merits of his character. Also believed that, always will.

Btw Conchise, although I tend to agree with your stance, forum posts aren't a very convincing source.

I do that because forum posts are the best example of what popular consensus among average members is, and because it's more difficult to argue that they're some kind of false-flag plant designed to embarrass social conservatives.

Are you kidding me???

He's making the claim that because a trash site like stormfront promotes certain ideas, and the Tea Party, which generally has a majority of white folks in it, also promotes certain ideas... then white people that agree with the Tea Party are really no better then those at stormfront.

That's not what I said. I said that there are shared conceptual foundations that make the white populists in the tea party movement more inclined to become a supremacist than some ACLU member, for example. Racism often stems from the process that I described where racial minorities are subconsciously associated with "immoral" behavior such as welfare use, and generalizations follow.

Note he's TARGETING WHITE PEOPLE. This is racist.

Carry on with your silliness.

I thought you said that I was actually a white supremacist trying to recruit people to Stormfront. You flip-flopped that quickly into a statement that I'm "targeting white people" just a few posts later? Work on consistency, and keep in mind that since I possess European admixture, I'm part white myself.

I do that because forum posts are the best example of what popular consensus among average members is, and because it's more difficult to argue that they're some kind of false-flag plant designed to embarrass social conservatives.

That's not what I said. I said that there are shared conceptual foundations that make the white populists in the tea party movement more inclined to become a supremacist than some ACLU member, for example. Racism often stems from the process that I described where racial minorities are subconsciously associated with "immoral" behavior such as welfare use, and generalizations follow.

I thought you said that I was actually a white supremacist trying to recruit people to Stormfront. You flip-flopped that quickly into a statement that I'm "targeting white people" just a few posts later? Work on consistency, and keep in mind that since I possess European admixture, I'm part white myself.

I didn't flip flop. My post about you recruiting for stormfront was me poking fun at your constant USE of that site to back up your silliness. I could careless what color you are, where you are from, who your parents are.

I said that there are shared conceptual foundations that make the white populists in the tea party movement more inclined to become a supremacist than some ACLU member

I read what you said, you are saying that "white populist" are stupid, and ticking time bombs ready to go all supremacist because some idiot white racist happen to have some like minded thoughts on a couple of issues.

When your argument revolves around the stormfront website, your argument is weaksauce.

See, we all know what you are doing. You are attempting to be witty with this "Shared" moral framework and then tossing those fools at stormfront out as if that proves something. It doesn't. I can equate many Democrat policies and ideas with the Nazi PArty. It's really not that hard, so would you or FinnMacCool then agree all Democrats are really Nazi's? Of course not, that would be absurd.

Go ahead and attempt to do that. Remember that you have to identify underlying moral axioms that lead to bundles of shared policies, not the occasional irrelevant similarity.

For the record, I don't like AA cause it's racist stupidity, and insulting to everyone. It insults hard working people of all colors. It causes division, and is easily used for corruption.

The Stormfronters posted the exact parallel of what you said; AA is racist discrimination against whites. It's a shared belief of white populism that stems from the belief that there is equality of opportunity and non-whites get an unfair leg up while whites are left to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

I didn't flip flop. My post about you recruiting for stormfront was me poking fun at your constant USE of that site to back up your silliness. I could careless what color you are, where you are from, who your parents are.

Just when you'd unmasked me as a white nationalist partisan, too...

I read what you said, you are saying that "white populist" are stupid, and ticking time bombs ready to go all supremacist because some idiot white racist happen to have some like minded thoughts on a couple of issues.

When your argument revolves around the stormfront website, your argument is weaksauce.

It's not "a couple of issues." It's almost all social issues, based on shared conceptual foundations, except that they've come to explicitly associate the issue of race, whereas that association is subconscious in the minds of many social conservatives. And it is true that the white populists of the tea party movement are more inclined to evolve into the white populists of the supremacist movement than some bleeding-heart leftist.

And it is true that the white populists of the tea party movement are more inclined to evolve into the white populists of the supremacist movement than some bleeding-heart leftist.

Yes, and leftist are more inclined to evolve into Nazis.

:blink:

U.S. Department of Labor - Find It By Topic - Hiring - Affirmative Action

The Department of Labor didn't get the memo.

Wanna try having a grasp on reality instead of just posting whatever you think makes you sound good?

Hmmm, I know it's been out of use in California since the late 90's. I dont know why I thought I remembered it being discontinued on the federal level.

Ok, I was wrong about it's use at the Federal level. That being said, can you show me that it's overwhelmingly Democrats that support and protect it?

Your persistent attempts to link conservatism and racism are ridiculous and do not enhance your credibility. Most conservatives are not racist and would be horrified and outraged to be told that their politics are one step short of NeoNazi race-haters.

Every time you attempt to make this link your credibility tanks and fewer people are listening to you.

Your persistent attempts to link conservatism and racism are ridiculous and do not enhance your credibility. Most conservatives are not racist and would be horrified and outraged to be told that their politics are one step short of NeoNazi race-haters.

Every time you attempt to make this link your credibility tanks and fewer people are listening to you.

Here's the disagreement hierarchy:

disagreement-hierarchy.jpg

Thus far, every response to my statement that white nationalists (I didn't mention hard-core neo-Nazis, as they're more extreme), and social conservatives share the same conceptual frameworks and mindsets has been responded to with contradictions and criticisms of tone, with only one attempt to refute the central point that I responded to. I never said that "conservatives" were "racist." Just ask yourself: did Duke get the majority of the white vote in Louisiana or California?

Well! I've been called a lot of names, but this takes the cake. I've been involved in the tea party movement for a while and see no evidence of anything but a lot of people fed up with big government and big spending. Both republicans and democrats take it on the chin with us.
Would this study be funded by ????

:roll::roll:You should try actually going to a rally.

Also, the video linked to has little to do with the Tea Party.

Well, I guess it happens that in any ad-hoc political movement, extremists will show up at some point. Especially when that's a decentralized movement/rally.

From what I've seen, there are indeed wacky people among the tea party protesters. Maybe some are not as wacky as they come across just because they're angry. And I guess the media looks out for lurid presentation, so they may have focused on the nuts more than on the many other reasonable people there.

I think this movement in general has a legitimate concern (if protest against excessive spending is their main point), although I'm not sure I personally oppose bank bailouts and stimulus (I think it may have been the smaller evil, hard to know), which in itself is not fascist, racist or Nazi. In some cases, you may wonder why they start protesting just now, and did not protest yet when Bush spent like a drunken sailor, but well.

And I don't think leftists are more prone to become Nazis/fascists than right wingers. Nazism is a weird mix of both left and right elements ... combine belief in the state and social programs (left) with militarism, jingoistic rah-rah patriotism (right), belief in social engineering (left) with focus on tradition, family values (right) and you got fascism/Nazism. It may appeal to certain people on both sides ... leftists may be baited by the social programs, while right-wingers may find the nationalism, militarism and family values attractive and become fascists because of that.

Just my two cents.

Yeah...

He didn't say one damned thing that was racist.

What the **** are you talking about??

Back
Top Bottom