• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tea Party leader Mark Williams says Muslims worship a 'monkey god'=

is he being serious? :doh

how offensive! that's extremely intolerant and untrue!

this is the same fella that called Pres. Obama ""an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug and a racist in chief".

with any luck, this bloviating buffoon will doom the Tea Potty to the dustbin.

geo.

Tea Partiers are lunatics.

Rand Paul has the tea party vote. He thinks Obama is being too hard on BP.

Yes, they are completely nuts.

Tea Partiers are lunatics.

Rand Paul has the tea party vote. He thinks Obama is being too hard on BP.

Yes, they are completely nuts.

Wow. Do you always make ridiculous, sweeping generalizations?

Wow. Do you always make ridiculous, sweeping generalizations?

I call them like I see them. These two tea party leaders are completely cuckoo.

Rand Paul says we got attacked on 9/11 because we support Israel.

Tea Partiers follow their leaders right? Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Mark Williams.

All nutjobs.

Explain why non-nutjobs would be tea partiers with these nutjobs as the leaders of the movement.

Please.

Go ahead.

I call them like I see them. These two tea party leaders are completely cuckoo.

Rand Paul says we got attacked on 9/11 because we support Israel.

Tea Partiers follow their leaders right? Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Mark Williams.

All nutjobs.

Explain why non-nutjobs would be tea partiers with these nutjobs as the leaders of the movement.

Please.

Go ahead.

I think I wanna have your baby. ;)

heheheheh.

geo.

I am not a Tea Party member and I think Mr Williams is wrong. Allah is not a monkey god. He is a swine god with horns and wings? :mrgreen:

oh, look! he puts a little smiley face on his bigotry!

that makes it SO much more acceptable.

geo.

And people keep telling me there are all these rational and reasonable tea party people out there....

i did not call you a bigot. i called your comment bigotry.

it is.

if you were to "moo", it would not necessarily make you a cow, but it would be correct and reasonable to call the sound "mooing"

geo.

Last edited:
i did not call you a bigot. i called your comment bigotry.

it is.

if you were to "moo", it would not necessarily make you a cow, but it would be correct and reasonable to call the sound "mooing"

geo.

Your not spinning are you?

no. an essential premise of my thinking is "if you don't want to be mistaken for a cow, don't 'moo'"

geo.

Your not spinning are you?

No he isn't. He in no way called you a bigot. Your comment however was dripping with bigotry, simple fact.

No he isn't. He in no way called you a bigot. Your comment however was dripping with bigotry, simple fact.

How is that, Is it bigotry to crtisise an imaginary deity?

You know what they say if it walks like a duck and quakes like a duck, its a duck. So if you accuse be of bigotry you are calling me a bigot.

It is not imaginary to them, so yes it is a bigoted statement dripping with hate.

You know what they say if it walks like a duck and quakes like a duck, its a duck. So if you accuse be of bigotry you are calling me a bigot.

You were not accused of bigotry, your comment sounded bigoted is all that was said.

If you want to be paranoid about it cool, but don't try to tell the rest of us it is something (we know for a fact) it is not.

well, dunno, myself, how ducks 'quake'. never having seen one in that particular state, but Mark Williams made the comment specifically to denigrate a specific group, to "treat the members of a group with hatred and intolerance" (- Webster).

your comment was no less denigrating and based on nothing more than the self same desire as far as anyone could tell.

if you have evidence of the claim you make regarding Allah, please provide it and, should it be credible, i will gladly apologize for the mistake.

i will not hold my breath.

geo.

oh, look! he puts a little smiley face on his bigotry!

that makes it SO much more acceptable.

geo.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock off the personal attacks.

it was not a personal attack. it was an attack against religious bigotry.

yeah, i know, the mods comments are sacrosanct. But if bigotry is permissible but protests against bigotry are not, this sounds like a good place to be banned from.

geo.

Back
Top Bottom