• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tea Party leader Mark Williams says Muslims worship a 'monkey god'=

well, dunno, myself, how ducks 'quake'. never having seen one in that particular state, but Mark Williams made the comment specifically to denigrate a specific group, to "treat the members of a group with hatred and intolerance" (- Webster).

your comment was no less denigrating and based on nothing more than the self same desire as far as anyone could tell.

if you have evidence of the claim you make regarding Allah, please provide it and, should it be credible, i will gladly apologize for the mistake.

i will not hold my breath.

geo.

I do not have evidence because there isn't any evidence. How can I give you evidence of something that dosn't exist.

it was not a personal attack. it was an attack against religious bigotry.

yeah, i know, the mods comments are sacrosanct. But if bigotry is permissible but protests against bigotry are not, this sounds like a good place to be banned from.

geo.

Moderator's Warning:
All comments regarding moderation are to NEVER be addressed publicly.

it was not a personal attack. it was an attack against religious bigotry.

yeah, i know, the mods comments are sacrosanct. But if bigotry is permissible but protests against bigotry are not, this sounds like a good place to be banned from.

geo.

Well we could always use one less race baiter, too. :2wave:

Well we could always use one less race baiter, too. :2wave:

good! glad to hear it. then we will, i hope, see less of the sorta thing that started this childish tiff in the future?

geo.

Well Allah was originally a Arabic Moon God, the mood is affiliated with the cheese....cheese is loved by mice and mice are killed by cats...cats are heavily unfavored bt dogs while dogs have lots of flees....flees like to drink blood....blood is red.....so is an Orangutangs asss thus Muslims worship a Monkeys butt.

:shock:

Well Allah was originally a Arabic Moon God, the mood is affiliated with the cheese....cheese is loved by mice and mice are killed by cats...cats are heavily unfavored bt dogs while dogs have lots of flees....flees like to drink blood....blood is red.....so is an Orangutangs asss thus Muslims worship a Monkeys butt.

:shock:

Why is it that you post things like this and everyone asks what kind of drugs I'm taking? :mrgreen:

Oxy is just exercising his right to free speech enhanced with a little pharmiceutical influence.

Tea Party leader Mark Williams says Muslims worship a 'monkey god', blasts Ground Zero mosque

I am not sure, if this is the right forum are not.. And He is also a Tea party member. I have no clue as too why he would say they worship a monkey god?

Maybe he has Islam confused with Hinduism...

Lord Hanuman - About the Hindu Monkey God, Hanuman

mighty_hanuman_wj93.jpg

Oxy is just exercising his right to free speech enhanced with a little pharmiceutical (sic) influence.

sounds a lot more like a lil personal mental masturbation... if the results are not terribly impressive we have to consider that the limits of what he may have to work with.

of course, there is nothing wrong with masturbation, though it IS something that many would think better not done in public.

but, as there would appear to be no 'rules' proscribing it here... i suppose it is something we must needs suffer.

geo.

Back
Top Bottom