• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tea Party Called Racist? What the MSM won't tell you

Because what you read isn't necessarily what is happening. I live in TX and don't claim to have total knowledge of Angle. Why would you call her a loon without truly knowing her. My father grew up in Ky, I worked in Louisville and still have family in Ky. Getting a little sensitive?

As for heathy children, are you going to let the govt. raise yours? Growing up healthy is a responsibility of the parents, not the Federal govt. You control what your kids eat, not the govt. As for senior citizen discounts, that is a private business decision, not the governments? I really fear for your child if this is the way you think. No wonder we are in the mess we are with the attitude you seem to have regarding private industry, entitlements, and the role of Govt.

No you are implying that because I live in KY, I should know how Angle thinks for some reason. Also I've seen plenty of her interviews, not out of context but in full to know what the lady is about. You are saying though, that if I can't afford the healthcare for my kid that the kid should just be **** out of luck? No, we got into this mess in the first place because people like you were all about themselves, and giving everyone else the middle finger. That is why we got into this mess in the first place, and come November you'll have your way and the race to the bottom will continue.

No you are implying that because I live in KY, I should know how Angle thinks for some reason. Also I've seen plenty of her interviews, not out of context but in full to know what the lady is about. You are saying though, that if I can't afford the healthcare for my kid that the kid should just be **** out of luck? No, we got into this mess in the first place because people like you were all about themselves, and giving everyone else the middle finger. That is why we got into this mess in the first place, and come November you'll have your way and the race to the bottom will continue.

You called her a loon and my question is how do you know that? Why aren't you scrutinizing Reid's record like you are Angle's rhetoric?

what I am saying is that no taxpayer should fund your screw up, that is a family issue not any other taxpayer. your belief in the entitlement state is quite scary. How did me being out for myself and my family hurt you? You seem to think this economyis a zero sum game. The education system failed you and you are going to fail your kids. You let emotion and other people's rhetoric define how you feel. I learned a long time ago to trust but verify. You trust but never verify and those people filling your head with mush are making a fool out of you.

As long as you continue to blame others for your own personal failures you are going to remain a self imposed victim. Personal responsibility doesn't seem to exist in your world so you blame others. I had nothing to do with your failures nor did anyone else but you.

Really...that would be a new one...seems all I see are the comments about how racist the Tea Party is. Didnt know CNN ran a story about black tea party members. I'll look it up. The 'norm' would appear to be similar to your CBS poll which set out to show how only 1 percent of the Tea Party group is black.

Well first off let me just say, thanks for calling my baby girl a screw up. Thanks for insulting my baby. I appreciate it. Second, let me reiterate my point that your opinion sums up to "I do me, and give you the middle finger."

Until someone else has anything else to add to this coversation I'm done. I do not "blame others" and if our nation ran the way you make it out to be, we would have no government or nation to speak of, just a bunch of pricks with walls around their house.

Spoken like a 'true centrist'...wait...what???

Really...that would be a new one...seems all I see are the comments about how racist the Tea Party is. Didnt know CNN ran a story about black tea party members. I'll look it up. The 'norm' would appear to be similar to your CBS poll which set out to show how only 1 percent of the Tea Party group is black.

To be honest, it was more of a "omg look they reall do exist" piece.

Well first off let me just say, thanks for calling my baby girl a screw up. Thanks for insulting my baby. I appreciate it. Second, let me reiterate my point that your opinion sums up to "I do me, and give you the middle finger."

Until someone else has anything else to add to this coversation I'm done. I do not "blame others" and if our nation ran the way you make it out to be, we would have no government or nation to speak of, just a bunch of pricks with walls around their house.

Yep, keep making yourself the victim and feeling sorry for yourself. For some reason you believe others should fund your insurance and for some reason you have an entitlement mentality. I would never call your child a screw up, your actions however were. You created a human being that you were unable to afford and did so irresponsibly, that is the screw up, not the child.

Suggest you pay closer attention to what you are posting instead of trying to make yourself a bigger victim than you are. You and I live in the greatest country on the face of the earth, made great by individuals accepting responsibility, taking risk, working hard not living off the backs of others. All I see from you is whining and complaining as if the free enterprise and capitalistic economy we have today is the cause of your failures and the problems we have. Sorry, but it is liberalism and your attitude that creates the problems we have today.

My father grew up in Ky, dropped out of school in the 8th grade, went to work in the CC camps of the Pacific Northwest for .50 a day and sent .25 cents home to a family of 8 kids. He joined the Navy at age 18 and was in Pearl Harbor when it was attacked. After serving in the Navy he learned a trade, brought that trade home, started his own business and built a good life for our family. He did so with his hard work, sweat, and tears and no help from anyone else. He never looked for a handout and millions and millions of businesses today are no different. You, however, pick and choose the bad ones and then blame them as the cause of the problems we have today. You really need to grow up and that child will help you do that. I had nothing to do with your individual problems and you know it.

Good luck with the child. Hope you grow up before she is old enough to adopt what appears to be the entitlement mentality you have today.

To be honest, it was more of a "omg look they reall do exist" piece.

Sorta been my point. And I can guarantee you...those that step up and declare themselves will be immdiately labelled Toms...Porch Monkeys...house niggers...and by Liberals. and not **** will be said about it.

Yep, keep making yourself the victim and feeling sorry for yourself. For some reason you believe others should fund your insurance and for some reason you have an entitlement mentality. I would never call your child a screw up, your actions however were. You created a human being that you were unable to afford and did so irresponsibly, that is the screw up, not the child.

Suggest you pay closer attention to what you are posting instead of trying to make yourself a bigger victim than you are. You and I live in the greatest country on the face of the earth, made great by individuals accepting responsibility, taking risk, working hard not living off the backs of others. All I see from you is whining and complaining as if the free enterprise and capitalistic economy we have today is the cause of your failures and the problems we have. Sorry, but it is liberalism and your attitude that creates the problems we have today.

My father grew up in Ky, dropped out of school in the 8th grade, went to work in the CC camps of the Pacific Northwest for .50 a day and sent .25 cents home to a family of 8 kids. He joined the Navy at age 18 and was in Pearl Harbor when it was attacked. After serving in the Navy he learned a trade, brought that trade home, started his own business and built a good life for our family. He did so with his hard work, sweat, and tears and no help from anyone else. He never looked for a handout and millions and millions of businesses today are no different. You, however, pick and choose the bad ones and then blame them as the cause of the problems we have today. You really need to grow up and that child will help you do that. I had nothing to do with your individual problems and you know it.

Good luck with the child. Hope you grow up before she is old enough to adopt what appears to be the entitlement mentality you have today.

You seem to think that if someone wants there child to be ok in hard times that means they want everything given to them. I've been working since I was 14. I had been out of my mom's house since I was 18 without a dime of help from her or the government. Would you suggest that the baby be aborted oh wise one? Maybe I could get some of that SSI I'm paying or maybe I should just do what I would have done if this was a conversation in person and just smile and nod?

You seem to think that if someone wants there child to be ok in hard times that means they want everything given to them. I've been working since I was 14. I had been out of my mom's house since I was 18 without a dime of help from her or the government. Would you suggest that the baby be aborted oh wise one? Maybe I could get some of that SSI I'm paying or maybe I should just do what I would have done if this was a conversation in person and just smile and nod?

This has absolutely nothing to do with your child. You brought her into the world irresponsibly now let's see how you raise her. I would never suggest an abortion as I don't believe in abortion, nor do I believe in a bureaucrat in D.C. having the answers for you or administering aid for your local community. That is better served by the state and local government and charities but that isn't what Obama and our govt. is doing. There seems to be quite an outrage over what private business is or isn't doing but no such scrutiny over what the Federal Govt is doing. The waste, fraud, abuse, and overall political greed is out of control and getting worse. Where is that outrage? Seems that as long as the spending is IN THE NAME of compassion that makes it right. how about some compassionate results.

My suggestion to you is to go to your local community, local charities, and church to see what is available for you. Don't expect a bureaucrat in D.C. to be responsive to you. Not sure what you make but their are local healthcare programs available without the need for Federal help and then there is medicaid. Try the local community services first. Belief in the Federal govt. is the downfall of too many regardless of the party in charge. Placing blame on the rich is nothing more than a cop out. I am sure there is local assistance available.

john, don't waste your time with him....in his mind, he is always right, anyone with a differing opinion from his is always wrong, and that is how it will always be...as long as he gets his, screw everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom