• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tea Party Activists Gather In Washington DC

Washington D.C. (CNN) - Thousands of tea party activists gathered Wednesday outside the Capitol in loud protest of the Internal Revenue Service, seeking to…
Tea Party Activists Gather In Washington DC | KMVT | Twin Falls, ID News, Weather and Sports | Idaho News, Weather and Sports | State & Regional

I notice that the crowd in DC was quite a bit larger than those that heard Obama in Berlin today. It was a far cry than his first visit. Then again that was more than 4 years ago before Obama was unmasked as a charlatan.

I don't blame them for protesting, however, some of the comments that are coming from those activists is completely disgusting.

I don't blame them for protesting, however, some of the comments that are coming from those activists is completely disgusting.

Please quote some of those comments you find completely disgusting.

Does this surprise you? What would you expect from these charletans?

Back
Top Bottom