• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tax Dollars to pay for Trayvon Martin Hoodie

Wow....you blurting out "FBI"....... is common knowledge for people following the story....

WOW...

That was one of the most pointless comments I have ever seen.

You should really pay attention so you're not lost when we're on chapter 5.

Obviously if Zimmerman was found not guilty because he was defending himself then the thug was guilty of assault and battery.

Not how it works. You might want to ask an attorney about criminal court proceedings.

You should really pay attention so you're not lost when we're on chapter 5.
I see, this is a secret twins language shared by cons.

I should have known.

Invoking the magic words "FBI" clears any and all aspect of race from the shooting of Travon.

I see, this is a secret twins language shared by cons.

I should have known.

Invoking the magic words "FBI" clears any and all aspect of race from the shooting of Travon.

I guess you could call it that, because few libs pay attention in class or do their homework.

If you've paid even a lick of attention to the story then you should know Z was investigated and FBI didn't find evidence of him being racist. The finding just goes to show how the left played the race card because they didn't like the end result of the incident.

Sickens me that tax dollars would go to a museum.

Smithson gave the money to Congress, and they screwed around so long debating what it should be, the money it was invested in tanked. But with some cajoling by John and Abigail Adams' brilliant son, the money was restored by Congress and the project got going. Since then, we fund it because it's in effect our national museum, and quite a remarkable treasure requiring very little funding, really.

Not how it works. You might want to ask an attorney about criminal court proceedings.

What part of a broken nose and lacerations from having your skull bashed in don't you comprehend?

You don't know how he lived and you don't know if maybe he wasn't standing his ground that night. You can't see the prejudice that permeates your thinking.

The facts of Trayvons behavior have already been established a thug is a thug racism has nothing to do with it.

Smithson gave the money to Congress, and they screwed around so long debating what it should be, the money it was invested in tanked. But with some cajoling by John and Abigail Adams' brilliant son, the money was restored by Congress and the project got going. Since then, we fund it because it's in effect our national museum, and quite a remarkable treasure requiring very little funding, really.

I don't mind this at all. I was being a bit facetious.

You have no right to make those claims about the character of this boy. Be careful honey, your slip is showing.

you have no clue what rights we have. might I suggest you read a little thing called the 1st amendment some time and put an end to such profound ignorance.

Zimmerman was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder and manslaughter because reasonable doubt remained to attached that TM's death was just to that verdict is illogical. All the rest of your post is just conjecture on your part (look it up)

Zimmerman put a bullet in the chest of Martin. his actions were ruled just. he was justified in killing Trayvon. period. the end. it's over.

What part of a broken nose and lacerations from having your skull bashed in don't you comprehend?

None. Thanks for asking.

Next ask what's "proven" or "not proven" in a criminal court of law. It might be a banner day: you learn something new.

So you believe that racism (a prejudice based on race) was not involved in the shooting.

Thanks for the info.

I don't believe race was an issue in that unfortunate event or the trial. The Jurors even said so.

Do you realize Zimmerman was raised with two black kids and is part Black himself?

The narrative crumbles: George Zimmerman is part black | Twitchy

In this case the *racism* exist in the minds of those who wish for it to be an issue.

U R Welcome for the info.

Absolutely not true.

absolutely true.

his peers found no evidence of any illegal action on Zimmmerman, so his actions were found to be justified. the end.

I am not even bothering to argue that. If there is not enough evidence to convict someone of a crime, that does not make the killing "just." Simply not true.
absolutely true.

his peers found no evidence of any illegal action on Zimmmerman, so his actions were found to be justified. the end.

Untrue. This is a free country. I am free to my opinion and can say want. I would gladly tell it to his parents who seem like fine people. I'm sorry your
son was a THUG, a criminal, a young man who'd commit assault, battery, larceny and was involved in drugs and was developing a gang relationship. Those
are my findings based on the evidence I've seen. I'm sure you think of him as a little angel - most parents think that way about their children. It does
not make them (or me) right. I just have evidence on my side.

You have no right to make those claims about the character of this boy. Be careful honey, your slip is showing.

Its a bad decision to want to live? Wow guess that takes racist bigotry to a whole knew level. You white boys just die already huh?

That is an absolutely not true statement. Z was found not guilty. He killed the other side of hte story so there was not enough evidnce for a conviction. But it was not ruled "just". where does this stuff come from. Z made a bad decision and got a kid killed and that is just?

I am not even bothering to argue that. If there is not enough evidence to convict someone of a crime, that does not make the killing "just." Simply not true.

since people are innocent until proven not to be innocent, they are also justified, until proven not to be justified.

It was not ruled just. It is "just" that simple.
Its a bad decision to want to live? Wow guess that takes racist bigotry to a whole knew level. You white boys just die already huh?

Untrue. This is a free country. I am free to my opinion and can say want. I would gladly tell it to his parents who seem like fine people. I'm sorry your
son was a THUG, a criminal, a young man who'd commit assault, battery, larceny and was involved in drugs and was developing a gang relationship. Those
are my findings based on the evidence I've seen. I'm sure you think of him as a little angel - most parents think that way about their children. It does
not make them (or me) right. I just have evidence on my side.

You are completely buying into the smear campaign of the defense because you were ripe to believe it in the first place.

since people are innocent until proven not to be innocent, they are also justified, until proven not to be justified.

Not how it works in criminal court. Prosecution alleges X. Defendant is not guilt of X (nothing proven) or guilty of X (proven, beyond reasonable doubt; a degree of "proven.")

Not how it works in criminal court. Prosecution alleges X. Defendant is not guilt of X (nothing proven) or guilty of X (proven, beyond reasonable doubt; a degree of "proven.")

this is exactly how it works.

zimmerman admits to killing a person. police looked at the evidence and determined his actions were justified. everyone goes home

race baiters intervened.

his peers again ruled his actions were justified. everyone goes home.

Back
Top Bottom