• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tax Cuts Are Nothing More Than Theft...

I ddint realise there was one except for you getting to keep all your money at the expense of the society and government that allowed you to have it.

I ddint realise there was one except for you getting to keep all your money at the expense of the society and government that allowed you to have it.

tapeworm logic again?

what does that half to do with taxes? if the actor contracts to get paid x amount its the producer's fault if the film flops.

*face palm*

Mister "I know so much about the economy". You can't even figure that one out yourself? The economy is interconnected. The actions of the parts affects the whole. Part of the reason why the economy is in the state it is today is because too much money is given to those who underperform.

In this scenario, the actor is being paid over his value. Taxes level the playing field a bit. Advocating for tax cuts for the top earning 2% means you're putting money back where it wasn't earned. I guess it's too complicated for your mind. Nice talkin to ya.

*face palm*

Mister "I know so much about the economy". You can't even figure that one out yourself? The economy is interconnected. The actions of the parts affects the whole. Part of the reason why the economy is in the state it is today is because too much money is given to those who underperform.

In this scenario, the actor is being paid over his value. Taxes level the playing field a bit. Advocating for tax cuts for the top earning 2% means you're putting money back where it wasn't earned. I guess it's too complicated for your mind. Nice talkin to ya.

this is moronic. and if you are so much smarter than me you would be one of those that obama wants to soak

your claim is moronic because taxes are based on amount of income. so if one actor makes 20 million for a film that flops he gets taxes as much as an actor who does such a great job that the film brings in 100 million more than expected and was paid 20 million as well.

or a football star that sits the year on the injured reserve and has a 5 million a year contract compared to the guy that makes the All Pro team.

so your claim that taxes are designed to deal with those who underperform is complete and total crap.

you also are a liar when you claim that those being taxed at higher rates than anyone else didn't earn the money. that is completely false

you just operate under the tapeworm mentality

"Allowed" me to have what I earned?
I'm sorry - in a free society, people are not 'allowed' to keep their property, they have a right to do so, as they earned it. No one else has any claim to it.

Should you ever find yourself in a situation were you have earned something, perhaps you'll understand.

"Allowed" me to have what I earned?
I'm sorry - in a free society, people are not 'allowed' to keep their property, they have a right to do so, as they earned it. No one else has any claim to it.

By your definition we don't live in a free society right now, because the US government has the ultimate right to condemn any property via eminent domain. So the government "allowing" you to keep your property is a pretty accurate way to describe how it works in reality.

By your definition we don't live in a free society right now, because the US government has the ultimate right to condemn any property via eminent domain. So the government "allowing" you to keep your property is a pretty accurate way to describe how it works in reality.

you are right-ever since 1933 our society has lost alot of freedom

This whole thread is based on the false premise that the government should and has the right to be as large as it is.

Back
Top Bottom