• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tax attorney breaks down New York Times report on Trump's tax returns

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Times jumps to conclusions that are not supported by law.

We paid more taxes than trump did, over the last 10 years.

And he gave the rich massive tax cuts.

That's all you need to know.

Here is another explanation from a tax expert.

I guess you aren't as smart as Trump.
Yep. Trump is smart. He is running the feds like his businesses. That is leverage all the debt you can. Doesn't matter if you are running the country into unrecoverable debt.

I wonder if Trump actually has any property or business that is free and clear. If not, then the lender actually owns the business. It will be interesting to see what Trump does in 2022 when some of his debt comes due.

We paid more taxes than trump did, over the last 10 years.

And he gave the rich massive tax cuts.

That's all you need to know.

That is like saying Usain Bolt did wrong by running too fast.

Yep. Trump is smart. He is running the feds like his businesses. That is leverage all the debt you can. Doesn't matter if you are running the country into unrecoverable debt.

I wonder if Trump actually has any property or business that is free and clear. If not, then the lender actually owns the business. It will be interesting to see what Trump does in 2022 when some of his debt comes due.
Perhaps that is how the hating heart of Democrats sees it, but the US law does not see it that way.

Trump doesn't have the power to run the country into unrecoverable debt. That's the job of Congress.

Trump doesn't have the power to run the country into unrecoverable debt. That's the job of Congress.
Yes, Congress writes the spending Bills. Guess who signs them to make them law?

Back
Top Bottom