• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tavern Photography contest

Staples.jpg
You never know when you might need a stapler.

ewww... that's no you, is it?
My son about 5 years ago. He is short and plays soccer. A player kicked him in the head, both were standing. Tough kid. 5 Staples no anasthesia. They said the needle for it was as bad as the stapling. A bunch of residence newbies on call on a Sunday. Interesting day. LOL! Happy Thanksgiving.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My son about 5 years ago. He is short and plays soccer. A player kicked him in the head, both were standing. Tough kid. 5 Staples no anasthesia. They said the needle for it was as bad as the stapling. A bunch of residence newbies on call on a Sunday. Interesting day. LOL! Happy Thanksgiving.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tough kid indeed! I played competitive soccer for many years and it just about killed me. Sign your kid up for rugby -- he certainly seems to have the mettle.

OK everyone... time to get your butts to the Tavern and vote for your fav pics. Hurry... this instalment will be over soon!

Back
Top Bottom