• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Taser Manufacturer Recommends Use On Genitals

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The Taser is a weapon widely used by American police without much regulation or oversight. Many widely varied 'rights' organizations, from the NAACP ot Amnesty International, have found reason to dislike the Taser and to demand that the Federal Government issue guidelines for its use or ban it outright. The biggest complaint is that it is aggressively marketed as 'non-lethal', and yet has killed over 300 people, mostly men. With each death, Taser International has offered endless excuses as to why it must have been something other than their weapon that killed the victim.
==========================================
One cop is suing due to Taser-induced sterility. Their use has also resulted in impotency. Use one on Mr. Weewee? I'll skip that trip.

The article is from

November 21, 2009 -- WendyMcElroy.com (US)​

Think it's a bit out of date?

"Primary target for the Taser is Lower Center Mass (below the chest), and lower
extremities for front shots and below the neck area for back shots. The entire body
below the neck is a potential target area, but maximum effectiveness will only be
achieved when the deployment involves large muscle groups.
1. Acceptable target areas:
a. Air Taser Mode: Below the neck, i.e., Lower Center of Mass (below the
chest), upper chest (below the neck), back, legs, buttocks, and arms.
b. Drive Stun Mode: Below the neck, i.e., chest, back, legs, buttocks, arms.
2. Non-target areas:
a. The head, neck, and groin are not acceptable target areas for either of the
two modes."

Ive read the numbers of taser deaths to be estimated as high as 1,081 in 22 years. That sounds like a lot but not so much when compared to the fact that during that same time period tasers have been deployed 6,600,000 times...on average about 300,000 times a year. And this isnt a whole lot different than any other case. The deatsh invariably occur because the suspect is too stupid to comply with the arrest and fights back.

The Taser is a weapon widely used by American police without much regulation or oversight. Many widely varied 'rights' organizations, from the NAACP ot Amnesty International, have found reason to dislike the Taser and to demand that the Federal Government issue guidelines for its use or ban it outright. The biggest complaint is that it is aggressively marketed as 'non-lethal', and yet has killed over 300 people, mostly men. With each death, Taser International has offered endless excuses as to why it must have been something other than their weapon that killed the victim.
One cop is suing due to Taser-induced sterility. Their use has also resulted in impotency. Use one on Mr. Weewee? I'll skip that trip.
1651528130355.png

And @JacksinPA says, "Please let me help you safety test them" :)

Just kidding, man. I know you'd hate to have your balls tazed.

And @JacksinPA says, "Please let me help you safety test them" :)

Just kidding, man. I know you'd hate to have your balls tazed.
I'm not entirely familiar with electrostim where controlled electricity is used to sexually stimulate vs. incapacitate. But I have some ideas for some sex toys using electricity.

Why would a cop be suffering tazor damage? What, do cops sit around tazoring each other in the balls?

Why would a cop be suffering tazor damage? What, do cops sit around tazoring each other in the balls?
Makes you wonder. A Taser as a penis substitute? Cops playing with their Tasers?

I'm not entirely familiar with electrostim where controlled electricity is used to sexually stimulate vs. incapacitate. But I have some ideas for some sex toys using electricity.
You are a sick man :) <-- joking!!!!

Back
Top Bottom