• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Target's bathroom policy gets mixed reviews in Houston

The problem isn't the bathrooms, it's American values being turned on their heads by every 1%'er group with an ax to grind and a new grievance. Like gay marriage and the soon to be fought battle forcing churches to marry them against church beliefs. Then we have businesses forced into ruin because they refuse to bake wedding cakes and therefor being party to a gay marriage.

Then we have illegal aliens having to be treated as citizens. We have China eating our lunch, Mexico invading us, and our lifestyles vanishing. Then we have BLM, pretending the murder date in their neighborhoods is caused by cops. If we say WTF is going on, we are racist homophobic bigots, unworthy of a voice.

The bathroom battle is just one more thing pissing everyone off. It's a silly distraction. Get in the stall and shut the bleep up.

Even if what you said is 100% correct, if someone wants to alter their gender because we now have the technology to do that, should we punish them? If you wear glasses, I am sure you wouldn't be of the opinion that well "Because you're naturally blind, you should continue to be no matter what." Human consciousness and life isn't as black and white as you make it out to be. If it was, life would be pretty boring don't you think. Especially for someone like me, who can't see twenty feet in front of him without altering my natural state.

That is not what I was saying. If they choose to alter it later then fine.

However, if you would correctly interpret my posts, you will see and understand I am talking about babies being born with penises are MALE.

There are plenty here denying that one simple fact.

It is that one simple fact I am trying to get someone...anyone...to agree with me on.

So far, NO ONE has. Not even you.

I am NOT talking about an adult making a change later.

So far I have not been able to get EVEN ONE PERSON to agree a baby born with a penis is a MALE.

Is everyone so far down the rabbit hole in the PC agenda they cannot even acknowledge thi8s one simple fact?

So far, the answer is YES, NOT ONE member has agreed a baby born with a penis is a male.

Their answers are full of caveats, buts, and howevers.

Including yours. You refuse to admit the obvious too, beginning your post with " Even if you are 100% correct..." then rolled on with your caveat about what someone might do later in life, when I am talking about babies in the maternity ward.

It is pretty silly the lengths people will go to, to make believe the OBVIOUS is not true.

I guess if you spend enough time at certain websites, they can also convince everyone fire is NOT hot, and water is NOT wet.

Yes or no....a baby born with a penis is a MALE...yes or no?

Sad that some are so confused by their leanings they cannot answer this logically.

PS...the answer is YES...a baby born with a penis is a MALE.

Even sadder I had to provide the answer.

What IS in that Kool-Aid everyone who does not know this has been drinking?

There comes a point where the caveats and buts just become silly.

We have reached that point now.

That is not what I was saying. If they choose to alter it later then fine.

However, if you would correctly interpret my posts, you will see and understand I am talking about babies being born with penises are MALE.

There are plenty here denying that one simple fact.

It is that one simple fact I am trying to get someone...anyone...to agree with me on.

So far, NO ONE has. Not even you.

I am NOT talking about an adult making a change later.

So far I have not been able to get EVEN ONE PERSON to agree a baby born with a penis is a MALE.

Is everyone so far down the rabbit hole in the PC agenda they cannot even acknowledge thi8s one simple fact?

So far, the answer is YES, NOT ONE member has agreed a baby born with a penis is a male.

Their answers are full of caveats, buts, and howevers.

Including yours. You refuse to admit the obvious too, beginning your post with " Even if you are 100% correct..." then rolled on with your caveat about what someone might do later in life, when I am talking about babies in the maternity ward.

It is pretty silly the lengths people will go to, to make believe the OBVIOUS is not true.

I guess if you spend enough time at certain websites, they can also convince everyone fire is NOT hot, and water is NOT wet.

Yes or no....a baby born with a penis is a MALE...yes or no?

Sad that some are so confused by their leanings they cannot answer this logically.

PS...the answer is YES...a baby born with a penis is a MALE.

Even sadder I had to provide the answer.

What IS in that Kool-Aid everyone who does not know this has been drinking?

There comes a point where the caveats and buts just become silly.

We have reached that point now.

Yes babies that are born with a penis are males. Biologically speaking they are males. But then again, I don't agree with a lot of this "identify as a purple spotted battle tiger" either so I can't speak for other people.

Yes babies that are born with a penis are males. Biologically speaking they are males. But then again, I don't agree with a lot of this "identify as a purple spotted battle tiger" either so I can't speak for other people.

ajn678...You have my respect. Did you know you are the VERY FIRST member to say a baby born with a penis is MALE.

I do not understand why that is such a difficult thing for most members here to say.

But then again, I see things as they ARE. My water (and yours) is wet, my fire (and yours) is hot, and the winds around us blow at times. I can see this clear fact and also acknowledge it. So can you.

I also cannot speak for the purple spotted battle tiger population either.

I just see things as they are and say so. Seems that is a NON-PC thing to do.

Thank you for your answer. I was beginning to think I was the only one here that knows this simple fact.

ajn678...You have my respect. Did you know you are the VERY FIRST member to say a baby born with a penis is MALE.

I do not understand why that is such a difficult thing for most members here to say.

But then again, I see things as they ARE. My water (and yours) is wet, my fire (and yours) is hot, and the winds around us blow at times. I can see this clear fact and also acknowledge it. So can you.

I also cannot speak for the purple spotted battle tiger population either.

I just see things as they are and say so. Seems that is a NON-PC thing to do.

Thank you for your answer. I was beginning to think I was the only one here that knows this simple fact.

Hopefully the National Wildlife Foundation can find them a safe space in their dangerous habitat known as "the real world".

Hopefully the National Wildlife Foundation can find them a safe space in their dangerous habitat known as "the real world".

Well maybe not. That dangerous habitat seems to be getting less and less populated by the day.

Being replaced by safe spaces, lecture halls where only "approved" PC speech is allowed, websites that pander to what things should be like, and other places where only those of like mind are allowed to enter.

ME, I kinda have something like that too. I call it my MAN CAVE. However the major difference is it exists and thrives in the real world and only real world common sense makes any sense here.

In this environment, I know I am not a perfect person and make mistakes. When that happens, I OWN those mistakes, apologize for them, and try to not make the same mistake again.

Outside of this world, no one seems to ever make a mistake, much less own up to it or admit to it, and then they will NEVER, EVER, in a million years apologize to someone for that mistake they never admitted to.

I see them all the time outside of my man cave world.

I would say it is one heck of a lot more than "most of the time". I would say a baby born with a penis is almost always a male.

Isn't it a sad thing that I even have to argue this basic fact?

So now, when are we going to be denying water is wet

Fire in NOT hot

and the wind DOES NOT blow.

...and you liberals wonder why we conservatives roll our eyes at some of your logic.

How damned stupid is it that I have to make three (3) posts so far saying a baby born with a penis is a male?

and even so, there are more than three posts by people saying...NO, I am wrong.

What exactly is in that Kool-Aid ya'll are drinking anyway?

Almost always is still not always. There are still exceptions, no matter how rare. But this means that some few women may see other women with penises in the locker rooms, even if we banned all men from the locker rooms. It is still just a penis. It can't hurt you on its own whether attached to a male body or female body. Just looking at it cannot harm someone. Just seeing it cannot harm someone.

OK, you are number 7. The seventh person who feels they are just too perfect to make mistakes, own up to them, or apologize after making them.
There have been six (6) before you.

I guess the internet removes personal responsibility from some people's actions.

So far it has been 7 to 0.

I am the only one who admits when they make a mistake, and additionally apologizes to the offended party when I do.

I am sure there are more than me, but I have not had to pleasure of meeting them just yet. I know it will be a pleasure when I do.
I already apologized for any misunderstanding. It was in my post.
I'll apologize for any misunderstanding, as I never tried to imply you were okay with molestation of boys.
But I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't say, since that would be an empty apology. All I can apologize for is what it may have seemed like I said, even when I didn't, which I did apologize for.

So it's 6-2??

Also, you know the point I'm making is right.

The other side of the extreme is right here.
NO, no one is worried about transies raping anyone, but everyone should wonder if perverts, pretending to be transies, could take advantage of the situation.
Blame the perverts, not the people who are worried about perverts. No one is worried about transies.
Of course misunderstanding the concern and running with accusations is much more fun.
Have at it.

What about people who are NOT trans raping people in the 'proper' restroom?

Jacksonville police arrest homeless man after sex act on 6-year-old boy in McDonald's bathroom | jacksonville.com

Last edited:
Try getting a gun nut who fears transgender predators to explain how gun bans don't deter the criminals, yet cross gender bathroom bans deter rapists

I've been hoping one of them would. So far it's been crickets.

Don't you think that the amount of little girls being raped will increase as the amount of men using female restrooms increases? As it stands most sexual predators are male and since most males only use the restroom with other people of their own sex it falls into reason that most rapes that happen in restrooms are done to males. What do you think will happen when access to little girls increases? Don't you think the amount of little girls being raped in restrooms will increase? I'm not saying any of this is a huge risk, but it seems to logically follow that the amount of little girls being raped in restrooms will increase.

Don't you think that the amount of little girls being raped will increase as the amount of men using female restrooms increases? As it stands most sexual predators are male and since most males only use the restroom with other people of their own sex it falls into reason that most rapes that happen in restrooms are done to males. What do you think will happen when access to little girls increases? Don't you think the amount of little girls being raped in restrooms will increase? I'm not saying any of this is a huge risk, but it seems to logically follow that the amount of little girls being raped in restrooms will increase.

No. Trans people have been using restrooms of their identified gender for a long time and I am unaware of even one sexually assaulting a little girl.

BTW, parents should be going into the bathroom with their young children. Why are people so up in arms about this but NOT about situations like the one I linked to where a male (not trans) using a men's room raped a little boy? And why no concern about lesbians in the ladies room?

No. Trans people have been using restrooms of their identified gender for a long time and I am unaware of even one sexually assaulting a little girl.

We are not talking about trans people, but all men. Telling men that they can freely use either restroom will increase their exposure to little girls. This should all things considered increase the amount of little girls sexually assaulted.

BTW, parents should be going into the bathroom with their young children. Why are people so up in arms about this but NOT about situations like the one I linked to where a male (not trans) using a men's room raped a little boy? And why no concern about lesbians in the ladies room?

Why do you think people are fighting against males having access to more victims? Did you ever consider that we care about all victims?

As for lesbians, what about them? Women only account for something like 4% of sexual predators.

Last edited:
We are not talking about trans people, but all men. Telling men that they can freely use either restroom will increase their exposure to little girls. This should all things considered increase the amount of little girls sexually assaulted.

Why do you think people are fighting against males having access to more victims? Did you ever consider that we care about all victims?

As for lesbians, what about them? Women only account for something like 4% of sexual predators.

Ever go to an event that has portapotties? None of them is marked men or women. In almost all cases, they are unisex. And, at all the events I have played in Texas which have them on site, from fairgrounds to places like Blueberry Hill, I have yet to see any kid even approached by a predator. In fact, most kidnappings of kids by predators happen at the mall, or when kids are walking home from school. Here's another fact: Trans people have been using their preferred bathrooms for centuries now. So what are you going to do? Hire the Penis Police to check everyone's genitals at the bathroom door? Of course not, which means that trans will continue to do what they have always been doing. Which is why this is a stupid law, which was passed for ideological reasons only, with no way to enforce it.

Ever go to an event that has portapotties? None of them is marked men or women. In almost all cases, they are unisex. And, at all the events I have played in Texas which have them on site, from fairgrounds to places like Blueberry Hill, I have yet to see any kid even approached by a predator. In fact, most kidnappings of kids by predators happen at the mall, or when kids are walking home from school. Here's another fact: Trans people have been using their preferred bathrooms for centuries now. So what are you going to do? Hire the Penis Police to check everyone's genitals at the bathroom door? Of course not, which means that trans will continue to do what they have always been doing. Which is why this is a stupid law, which was passed for ideological reasons only, with no way to enforce it.

I never said the risk was all that high for sexual assaults of small children to happen in restrooms, but it does happen, and the reason little boys are more commonly sexually assaulted in restrooms than little girls is because most child molesters are men that use the same restroom as little boys. When you mix the sexes and men start using the same restroom as little girls on a regular basis, little girls will be sexually assaulted more often.

Last edited:
I never said the risk was all that high for sexual assaults of small children to happen in restrooms, but it does happen, and the reason little boys are more commonly sexually assaulted in restrooms than little girls is because most child molesters are men that use the same restroom as little boys. When you mix the sexes and men start using the same restroom as little girls on a regular basis, little girls will be sexually assaulted more often.

Bet you can't prove that. Show me evidence.

No. What mother or father lets their "little girl" go to the bathroom by themselves. By the time they are old enough to go to the bathroom by themselves, many teens, women don't want to. It is a public place. That doesn't change just because some people are using the restroom next to you who might not have been before.

Back
Top Bottom