• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Target: Go woke and go broke

Target is removing the items because of threats and intimidation. Well done assholes you’ve bullied your way into them removing items you don’t like that don’t affect you in any meaningful way. A capitalist would say if you don’t like the item don’t buy the item but here we get threats and harassment from bigots until they get their way. This is a very sad commentary on America.

Target is removing the items because of threats and intimidation. Well done assholes you’ve bullied your way into them removing items you don’t like that don’t affect you in any meaningful way. A capitalist would say if you don’t like the item don’t buy the item but here we get threats and harassment from bigots until they get their way. This is a very sad commentary on America.
I call BS that's the reason why they removed those items. They removed them because it was costing them customers and sales. They are using some isolated incidents to save face.

I call BS that's the reason why they removed those items. They removed them because it was costing them customers and sales. They are using some isolated incidents to save face.
So you’re saying they are lying to save face and make right wingers look bad? Always the victim. Do you have any proof it was costing them money or did you just make that up? Looks like they had a pretty successful year to me.

So you’re saying they are lying to save face and make right wingers look bad? Always the victim. Do you have any proof it was costing them money or did you just make that up? Looks like they had a pretty successful year to me.
Yes im saying they are lying. Not to make anyone look but rather to make themselves not look bad.

And no proof to back up what you’re saying. Color me surprised.
I'm reading between the lines. Target is trying change something without pissing off everyone so they are claiming its a safety issue.

I'm reading between the lines. Target is trying change something without pissing off everyone so they are claiming its a safety issue.
Or as I would call it, making up your own narrative.

LOL.

Target is a "safe" stock. They pay a 3% div yield.

Compare what Target was even a year ago. It's terrible.
It's like all your predictions are wrong. Like when you said that Indian dude was going to be a GOP superstar.

It's like all your predictions are wrong. Like when you said that Indian dude was going to be a GOP superstar.

He is a GOP superstar.

I am more right than wrong.

I predicted that bitcoin was significantly undervalued in 2016-2017, and its price has gone up over 360% since.

I said Meta was vastly undervalued last year. The value of Meta stock is over 178%.

It was right about DWAC, I was right about Tesla, I was right about Trump.

He is a GOP superstar.
damn dude. you can't even pick out a total nutjob when one comes along.

if you need help buying a car give me a holler. no need letting a sales guy work you over too.

Back
Top Bottom