• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tara Reade, who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, defects to Russia

I don't defend her defection, but as I said in post 8 one has nothing to do with the other unless her allegiance to Russia can be credibly back-dated to 1993.
So when did she accuse him of sexual abuse? In 1993 or did she accuse him more recently stating it happened in 1993.

Possibly, but it doesn't mean Biden didn't do what she accused him of doing. She was apparently of the Democrat persuasion back in 1993, and her Russophilia came to fruition later.
Yes. Biden is a weak Democrat. He's never even been convicted, let alone indicted for a sexual assault. He's a lightweight according to the Republican ethics scale.

I think she feels there is more freedom and justice in Russia when a loon claims that 30 years ago Trump insulted her and gets millions and here Biden raped her and no one cares.
LOL. Wow. Okey dokey. Your comrades will be pleased.

I think she feels there is more freedom and justice in Russia when a loon claims that 30 years ago Trump insulted her and gets millions and here Biden raped her and no one cares.
I dunno. Do you think it might have to do with that pesky evidence problem the Biden accusers have trouble with?

I dunno. Do you think it might have to do with that pesky evidence problem the Biden accusers have trouble with?
Like there was any evidence against Trump?

Oh, WAIT. That pesky thing called evidence isn't needed in New York.

The complaint against Biden for demeaning language, though not for an assault, appeared in 1993.
And why is that relevant to her more recent association with Russia? There was no public record of the accusation until the campaign.

Last edited:
What kind of person looks at Russia right now and thinks, "That's a place I'd really like to be"?
Someone who wrote fantasy stories about Putin 5-7 years ago and then claimed it was nothing more than girlhood naivete because people called her out on it when she was accusing the then Dem candidate of sexually assaulting her in a public area, after changing her story multiple times, each gaining her more attention.

I don't defend her defection, but as I said in post 8 one has nothing to do with the other unless her allegiance to Russia can be credibly back-dated to 1993.
How about 2018? That's when she started changing her views, amazingly dramatically.

Seems as if she was in touch with someone who may have been Russian around that time. Maybe happened to mention to him she once worked for a certain Senator and she had had some "issues" in the office. Now that becomes "he was touching me inappropriately, rubbing my neck and shoulders", then becomes "he SA'd me in the open hallways of the Senate building complex when I brought him his gym bag one day".

Kamala believed her

At a campaign event in Nevada in April 2019, Harris discussed the allegations against Biden, declaring of the accusers: “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”
No, she didn't. That was before Reade made her biggest allegations against Biden. At that time, Biden was accused of "inappropriate touching", such as touching/rubbing their shoulders, necks, backs, or even legs, hugs that were unwelcome, uncomfortable, even an unexpected/unwanted kiss, things that are absolutely inappropriate, but much less than what she accused him of.

At a campaign event in Nevada in April 2019, Harris discussed the allegations against Biden, declaring of the accusers: “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”
And she was right, a shame though, that ANY Trump accuser is NOT afforded the same courtesy. However, allegations remain allegations till proven. So an allegation is NOT a confirmation of guilt.

The jury thought there was plenty of evidence to hold him liable for it.

Now you're denying the evidence? He had a fair trial with a jury. When Trump lost, he was either guilty or he had bad lawyers. You have to believe Trump had the best lawyers a corrupt Billionaire could find so it's silly to blame them. Either way, Trump has been convicted. The jury said he was guilty based on the evidence presented. I'm good with their decision.

Way to promote Russia, Comrade.

Back
Top Bottom