• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tanzania bans lube in crackdown on gays

When lube is outlawed...only outlaws will have lube.

My GF and I are over 50, lube is not a luxury, its a necessity

Thanks for that image, truly.

The war/drug lords will make a killing in KY. The SSN is way too far. But the names and addresses seems like the same stuff groups do to gun owners and receive praise for.

This election cycle it seems the DNC has been extra sneaky in screwing over its supporters chasing the money.

There is a real health risk that other lubricants will be used that are harmful to humans. WD 40, motor oil, axle grease, lard all things that could easily be used as lubricants and would have long-term health effects.

What about straight couples needing lube.

Are you responding to multiple threads at one time? You're efficient, I'll give you that.

How many Americans do business in Tanzania to begin with? If you can find a few names, I'm sure people will make a stink and get them to stop. That is, after all, how capitalism works.
Make a stink?

I see what you did there.

Lol

When lube is outlawed...only outlaws will have lube.

My GF and I are over 50, lube is not a luxury, its a necessity

TMI dude, TMI :mrgreen:

Prostate exams are going to be even MORE Fun now!!

Indeed. Fissure rates will increase causing greater transmission rates.

But it's not like a decision like this was ever based on logic or reason to begin with.

Dry ****ing sucks, I don't care which side of home plate you're batting from.

So how about giving away condoms instead of banning lube? That's just crazy.

because that would be 'enabling' what you always call a mental illness?

I guess if that idiotic law is actually enforced, things will start to really suck for gays

I guess if that idiotic law is actually enforced, things will start to really suck for gays

eh, i prefer using spit anyway

you know this will suck more for hetero couples, by sheer numbers. Gay sex was already illegal and stigmatized there, so it's just one more hurdle

if anything, i'm surprised africa has brought itself to admit AIDS even exists there. Back during the height of the crisis, they always denied it, such was the stigma

deny AIDS > ban lube > allow condoms > start testing for stds = progress!

eh, i prefer using spit anyway

you know this will suck more for hetero couples, by sheer numbers. Gay sex was already illegal and stigmatized there, so it's just one more hurdle

banning stuff generally is moronic.

I sure hope they have a "Health Minister for Oral Hygiene."

I've never called being gay a mental illness. That's trans-genderism. I've said that being gay is a birth defect. And I've never said that gay people shouldn't be allowed to have sex.

I've never called being gay a mental illness. That's trans-genderism. I've said that being gay is a birth defect. And I've never said that gay people shouldn't be allowed to have sex.

basically the same thing, the intent is to insult, and not grounded in reality. You would never go onto forums just to call being left handed, short, or heteros (even though they lack something bisexuals possess) a defect. This kind of language just reflects prejudice

Back
Top Bottom