• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

tango

it is sexier and more romantic than you thought
No, I agree it is sexy and romantic. It also takes a lot of skill and practice that I don't have so I was saying I would probably end up breaking the instructors toe because of my lack of coordination in dancing. x]

No, I agree it is sexy and romantic. It also takes a lot of skill and practice that I don't have so I was saying I would probably end up breaking the instructors toe because of my lack of coordination in dancing. x]

hehe:lol:

l can see why you would lack it

Tango is dry humping on a dance floor. It's like "Look at us, this is how we look during sex...but with some clothes on !".

Point taken. :lol: I think it takes a lot of talent though.

I agree. And flexibility. At least for the lady. Harder for the female than for the male, IMO.

I love to dance and I dare say I am a phenomenal dancer. Classical tango, slow waltz, vienesse waltz and ballroom dances in general are the only things i call dances.

But everything you see in the clubs today are monkey dances. And the modern variations of the cha-cha or the rumba or the tango look like dry humping... to much inspiration from club music.

You have to know how to dance if you listen to this:

Last edited:
I waltz, and ballroom. Swing, if I find a decent partner, though, my knee probably wouldn't like it anymore. Down south, all anyone ever does is slow dance and square dance. Yay, lol.

And yeah, club dancing is even WORSE dry humping. I sometimes think you actually COULD have sex with someone in a hip hop club, and you'd blend in perfect.

Back
Top Bottom