• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tammy Duckworth lashes out at the Suprme Court.

CanadianJudo

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tammy Duckworth took on the Suprme Court today with some fire over their ruling to allow the Transgender ban to move forward.

"When I was bleeding to death in my Black Hawk helicopter on that dusty field in Iraq, I didn't care if the American troops risking their lives to help save me were gay, straight, transgender, black, white, male or female," Duckworth said. "All that mattered was they didn't leave me behind."

https://www.newsweek.com/war-vetera...h-lashes-out-transgender-military-ban-1301182

Tammy Duckworth took on the Suprme Court today with some fire over their ruling to allow the Transgender ban to move forward.

https://www.newsweek.com/war-vetera...h-lashes-out-transgender-military-ban-1301182

Those that are transgender should not be in the military. Why? People with a serious mental illness such as bipolar disorder or psychosis are disqualified from serving. They are a potential threat.

More studies and research should be conducted before making a definite decision on transgender's legally serving in the military.

Those that are transgender should not be in the military. Why? People with a serious mental illness such as bipolar disorder or psychosis are disqualified from serving. They are a potential threat.

More studies and research should be conducted before making a definite decision on transgender's legally serving in the military.

That's precisely why we're all glad you never had the courage, work ethic or mental fortitude to serve. Your mental illnesses would prevent you from being a good soldier. I'd take a trans in combat over a coward like yourself any day of the week.

That's precisely why we're all glad you never had the courage, work ethic or mental fortitude to serve. Your mental illnesses would prevent you from being a good soldier. I'd take a trans in combat over a coward like yourself any day of the week.

The military is not/should not be subjected to the same rules as employer A, B, C, D.

Chelsea Manning was not only a coward but a potential danger to U.S security.

The U.S military isn't the place for social experiments.

transgender =/= to serious mental illness :shrug:
so thers not problemLMAO

Also Rabid,

Soldiers need to be medically cleared in order to join the military. If you have bipolar disorder, even sleep apnea, you are disqualified from joining the military.

Transgenders attempt suicide and experience distress at higher levels than the average person.

It would be dangerous to place these people on the battlefield... definitely immoral.

We need more research on hormone therapy and gender dysphoria before moving forward.

so thers not problemLMAO

I never said that.

The risk for depression and suicide increase for the transgender community. Placing them on the battlefield, in the fox hole.... That could have potentially disastrous deadly results.

Just as if the military decided to put in obese people or those with bipolar disorder on the battlefield.

The military is not/should not be subjected to the same rules as employer A, B, C, D.

Chelsea Manning was not only a coward but a potential danger to U.S security.

Precisely why they'd likely reject you and your mental illnesses if you actually had the courage and gumption to try to serve in the first place. There are literally thousands of transgenders currently serving and they're far higher quality soldiers than you could ever be. That you think your pure existence as non-transgender makes you a better soldier than all transgenders shows how full of **** you are and how deep your bigotry goes.

I never said that.

The risk for depression and suicide increase for the transgender community. Placing them on the battlefield, in the fox hole.... That could have potentially disastrous deadly results.

Just as if the military decided to put in obese people or those with bipolar disorder on the battlefield.

Men have a dramatically higher risk of suicide than women, by your logic we should ban men from the military and only allow women to serve. You're using made up statistics to discriminate against an entire group of individuals.

I wonder what the suicide rate of pathetic incels is. Better ban you from the military just to be safe.

Last edited:
Precisely why they'd likely reject you and your mental illnesses if you actually had the courage and gumption to try to serve in the first place. There are literally thousands of transgenders currently serving and they're far higher quality soldiers than you could ever be. That you think your pure existence as non-transgender makes you a better soldier than all transgenders shows how full of **** you are and how deep your bigotry goes.

There is maybe like 1,00 active duty transgender individuals in the military, not the thousands you claim.

This has nothing to do with bigotry. This has to do with maintaining Combat readiness.

There is maybe like 1,00 active duty transgender individuals in the military, not the thousands you claim.

This has nothing to do with bigotry. This has to do with maintaining Combat readiness.

Neither you nor Donald know absolutely anything about the military, combat, foxholes, or combat readiness. Tammy Duckworth and I do. Perhaps our opinion matters more than bone spur Don and Internet incel-boys.

1.) I never said that.
2.)The risk for depression and suicide increase for the transgender community. Placing them on the battlefield, in the fox hole.... That could have potentially disastrous deadly results.
3.) Just as if the military decided to put in obese people or those with bipolar disorder on the battlefield.

1.) yes you did in the OP. you claimed thats the reason transgender should not be in the military.
2.) again that risk applies to EVERYBODY and theres already evaluation for it so its a non issue
3.) no, thats not the same at all LMAO

Neither you nor Donald know absolutely anything about the military, combat, foxholes, or combat readiness. Tammy Duckworth and I do. Perhaps our opinion matters more than bone spur Don and Internet incel-boys.

You walked away from America a long time ago. The military doesn't need more RabidAlpaca's and Chelsea Manning's in the military.

1.) yes you did in the OP. you claimed thats the reason transgender should not be in the military.
2.) again that risk applies to EVERYBODY and theres already evaluation for it so its a non issue
3.) no, thats not the same at all LMAO

Serving in the military isn't a right. You need to understand that.

Serving in the military isn't a right. You need to understand that.

where did i say it is a right?
oh thats right i didn't that just a failed and retard strawman you made up cause you cant support the false statements you got caught making LMAO

You walked away from America a long time ago. The military doesn't need more RabidAlpaca's and Chelsea Manning's in the military.

Hahaha, now you insult soldiers that get stationed by the Army overseas for moving away. How pathetic and desperate are you? And LOL, comparing me to Chelsea Manning :lamo You've really run out of ideas.

That was exactly what was said when president Truman ordered the armed forces to racially integrate. You think that was a bad decision, too?

Back in the 60's military had a rule against homosexuality. Nevertheless, gays were drafted right along with straights. One could offer to blow the entire induction board and it would not deter them from shipping one's ass off to Vietnam, combat readiness and unit cohesion be damned!

**** you talking about.....that dude is probably rocking a "Molon Labe" window sticker and a "Professional Infidel" bumper sticker. Hes the real, bro. Don't wanna make him mad.

[/sarcasm]

Tammy Duckworth took on the Supreme Court today with some fire over their ruling to allow the Transgender ban to move forward.

I'm sure that she also wouldn't care if she her rescuers had been junior high schoolers, a wandering circus act, illiterate day laborers, or a group of monks on retreat either - using a cheap ploy while dodging who actually did save her life - from piloting the helicopter down to manning the guns while the sister helicopter crew evac'd the lot - is disingenuous arrogance.

Yes, much to her disappointment, it was gender normal professional white men, many still in the service. https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20141111/news/141119713/

These are the real men she forgot to mention:

The commanding pilot, Dan Milberg, who flew the chopper with shattered controls to nearly deadstick crash.

Duckworth Dan Milberg Pilot.jpg

The door gunner who sat behind Milberg, Kurt Hannenmann who stood ready to confront insurgents while Milberg and others helped Duckworth out of the helicopter, even though he had been shot in the back. Was deployed with his father, who is also a Black Hawk pilot. Now a test pilot for the Illinois National Guard based at Midway Airport in Chicago.

Duckworth Hannenmen Door Gunner.jpg

Matt Backues who dragged Duckworth to safety after the crash.

Duckworth Matt Backues who dragged Duckwood from the disabled chopper to safety.jpg

Chris Fierce, who manned the other gun, behind Duckworth's seat. His right leg was seriously injured in the attack.

Pat Meunks, the pilot of the second helicopter. Meunks landed his Black Hawk near Duckworth's to evacuate its crew. His quick work is also credited in her survival.

If Duckworth were more honest about who did save her, rather than gushing about how grateful she'd be to those who did not save her, she might be given a little leeway in her cheap rhetorical trick.

https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20141111/news/141119713/

I'm sure that she also wouldn't care if she her rescuers had been junior high schoolers, a wandering circus act, illiterate day laborers, or a group of monks on retreat either - using a cheap ploy while dodging who actually did save her life - from piloting the helicopter down to manning the guns while the sister helicopter crew evac'd the lot - is disingenuous arrogance.

Yes, much to her disappointment, it was gender normal professional white men, many still in the service. https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20141111/news/141119713/

These are the real men she forgot to mention:

The commanding pilot, Dan Milberg, who flew the chopper with shattered controls to nearly deadstick crash.

View attachment 67248693

The door gunner who sat behind Milberg, Kurt Hannenmann who stood ready to confront insurgents while Milberg and others helped Duckworth out of the helicopter, even though he had been shot in the back. Was deployed with his father, who is also a Black Hawk pilot. Now a test pilot for the Illinois National Guard based at Midway Airport in Chicago.

View attachment 67248694

Matt Backues who dragged Duckworth to safety after the crash.

View attachment 67248695

Chris Fierce, who manned the other gun, behind Duckworth's seat. His right leg was seriously injured in the attack.

Pat Meunks, the pilot of the second helicopter. Meunks landed his Black Hawk near Duckworth's to evacuate its crew. His quick work is also credited in her survival.

If Duckworth were more honest about who did save her, rather than gushing about how grateful she'd be to those who did not save her, she might be given a little leeway in her cheap rhetorical trick.

https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20141111/news/141119713/

you realize that your dishonest false premise post changes NOTHING about her statements . . wow what a waste of time to go through all that to make a failed post LMAO

I never said that.

The reason for the increased depression seems to be the social stigma they are dealing with, not the transgender thing itself. It’s like breaking all short people’s legs to prove that short people can’t serve.

The reason for the increased depression seems to be the social stigma they are dealing with, not the transgender thing itself. It’s like breaking all short people’s legs to prove that short people can’t serve.

Social stigma is the sign of the times. People are still uncomfortable with transgendered entering men or women bathrooms due to safety for children. People are still uncomftoarbale when transgendered women are demolishing female athletes in wrestling or track due to the unfair biological advantage.

Again, we need to do more research on the subject before making widespread policy decisions. It is okay at this time to say I don't know.

it's what happens when you stack the court with conservatives scumbags that were put into place to let the corporations to do whatever they want and to force Christian fundamentalism

so thers not problemLMAO

YEah it's perfectly normal to chop off you d!#k and put a vagina in there. Perfectly normal.

#LIBERAL#WHACK

So Tammy wants the military to give a gun and/or millions of dollars of military hardware to mentally confused people who may or may not be able to get regular access to necessary medication for their "transition" and shrink help?

Sorry, Charlie. But if i'm in a combat situation, I wanna know that the guy/gal next to me is stable enough to watch my 6 and not endanger the rest of the unit.

Back
Top Bottom