• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tammy Duckworth lashes out at the Suprme Court.

Those that are transgender should not be in the military. Why? People with a serious mental illness such as bipolar disorder or psychosis are disqualified from serving. They are a potential threat.

More studies and research should be conducted before making a definite decision on transgender's legally serving in the military.

Do you have a problem with someone who is transgender and served admirably being allowed to continue to serve?

Who cares about "America has to/should do what I say because I am a victim and I am thus always right and I should always get what I want".

I want to hear about what is and what is not good for America... anyone who is unable/unwilling to think and operate on that basis probably should sit down and shut up....I most certainly DO NOT need to hear yet another Victim Story by someone who is blatantly trying to get what they want.

I'm sorry you feel victimized by not hearing what you want to hear. Also, feel free to follow your concluding advice.

Who cares about "America has to/should do what I say because I am a victim and I am thus always right and I should always get what I want".

I want to hear about what is and what is not good for America... anyone who is unable/unwilling to think and operate on that basis probably should sit down and shut up....I most certainly DO NOT need to hear yet another Victim Story by someone who is blatantly trying to get what they want.

Do you mean what our president is currently pulling?

I'm sorry you feel victimized by not hearing what you want to hear. Also, feel free to follow your concluding advice.

As per usual you get things wrong.

I am aware that you think highly of yourself but I dont see it.

As per usual you get things wrong.

I am aware that you think highly of yourself but I dont see it.

v.

.....wut?

you are so smart

Tell me more. Or, actually, don't.

Do you mean what our president is currently pulling?

Do you know why Trump does that?

Because it works, which is what I object to.....Trump is a mother****ing politician in a corrupt and dying Super Power in a dying West.....yes he does what works like everyone else and yes I hate it.... but Trump you see understands the need for Rebellion so when I pick between those who use the Victim Card I pick Trump....As I tell him that I hope to see better one day.

These words have meaning that we all know:

Which makes post #58 a lie, and a nice demonstration why I consider you lowly.

Since you seem to need the last word, one last comment: you are quite literally the only person that cares.

Now you are going to stop wasting my wasting of time whether you like it or not. :2wave:

Since you seem to need the last word, one last comment: you are quite literally the only person that cares.

Now you are going to stop wasting my wasting of time whether you like it or not. :2wave:

I had the correct ending with "Come and find me if you wish to tangle.". You decided to carry on with a lie which I have every right to call out so you see (maybe not, so much you never get) this is your fault.

Note to you: You might want to refrain from ****ing with me.

Last edited:
Precisely why they'd likely reject you and your mental illnesses if you actually had the courage and gumption to try to serve in the first place. There are literally thousands of transgenders currently serving and they're far higher quality soldiers than you could ever be. That you think your pure existence as non-transgender makes you a better soldier than all transgenders shows how full of **** you are and how deep your bigotry goes.

Men have a dramatically higher risk of suicide than women, by your logic we should ban men from the military and only allow women to serve. You're using made up statistics to discriminate against an entire group of individuals.

I wonder what the suicide rate of pathetic incels is. Better ban you from the military just to be safe.

There are thousands of transgenders currently serving?

The us armed forces?

Gays serving? No issue....I knew quite a few who served while I was in....never caused any problems

Trans? Not so sure....is this before, during, or after transition?

As a 4th generation vet I just think trans would find the regimens of military life a struggle depending on where they were in their cycle....I don’t see I it working.....

A man trans to a woman.....pre trans, you aren’t going to bunk with the women.....post trans, I don’t know....may work , may not

A woman to a man....same issues....and unless the strength issues are modified, most women can’t make the guys numbers....most, not all

Back
Top Bottom