• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Talk About Trump's Undeniable Incompetency and Stupidity? Here is absolute proof!

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have been talking about Trump's incompetency and stupidity for the past 4 years and certainly none of the Trump supporters here have ever acknowledged it. Well, here is absolute proof of it.

Trump gave Bob Woodward 18 taped interviews.

Talk about giving the enemy the kind of ammunition with which to destroy you, this has to be the prime example.

Trump is going to die from this ammunition...............his own words.

It shows Trump to be self-absorbed (wants his legacy of being the #1 president of all time). It shows him to be a man whose pride is more than his caring of others. It shows him to be stupid because you don't help the enemy kill you. It shows Trump to be a liar to the American people............in his own words! It shows him to be incompetent because he had solutions to the problems he was aware of but did not use them.

How can anyone be more stupid and incompetent than this man?

I have been talking about Trump's incompetency and stupidity for the past 4 years and certainly none of the Trump supporters here have ever acknowledged it. Well, here is absolute proof of it.

Talk about giving the enemy the kind of ammunition with which to destroy you, this has to be the prime example.

It shows Trump to be self-absorbed (wants his legacy of being the #1 president of all time). It shows him to be a man whose pride is more than his caring of others. It shows him to be stupid because you don't help the enemy kill you. It shows Trump to be a liar to the American people............in his own words! It shows him to be incompetent because he had solutions to the problems he was aware of but did not use them.

What it shows is something that has been on display for decades now exacerbated by the power rush of the WH. Trump's malignant pathologies including narcissism, nihilism a hugely fragile ego and hubris on a scale that almost turns it into another malignant pathology are once again on full display. Trump has always been a danger to himself as a businessman and WE made him a danger to the entire country and the world really.

We have 4% of the world's population and 20% of the World's COVID death and destruction. Enough of the Trump "great" response. If this was a great response from the federal government, a Chevy Corvair was a great car.

And then there was Donald spilling the beans on a new nuclear system. How dumb was that! What did that achieve? Stroking Trump's fragile ego? Great, lets start another nuclear arms race.

Just think of the money Woodward will make off this book? Woodward was given unprecedented access to the president.

It's called Transparency!

And once again this will finish the president? Here we go one more time! The MSM is gleeful right now.
Soon that will fade away...... Watch out for more mud slinging. :attn1:

What it shows is something that has been on display for decades now exacerbated by the power rush of the WH. Trump's malignant pathologies including narcissism, nihilism a hugely fragile ego and hubris on a scale that almost turns it into another malignant pathology are once again on full display. Trump has always been a dangerous to himself as a businessman and WE made him a danger to the entire country and the world really.

We have 4% of the world's population and 20% of the World's COVID death and destruction. Enough of the Trump "great" response. If this was a great response from the federal government, a Chevy Corvair was a great car.

And then there was Donald spilling the beans on a new nuclear system. How dumb was that! What did that achieve? Stroking Trump's fragile ego? Great, lets start another nuclear arms race.

July 31, 2020
Testifying before Congress on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly credited President Trump for coronavirus policy decisions that saved lives.

Those measures included Trump’s decisions to ban flights from China, the UK and the rest of Europe, and the administration’s “Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread” quarantine policy, initially ordered in mid-March and then extended to a total 30 days.

Appearing before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Response, Fauci said he participated in, and approved of, all of those policies — and that he believes they all resulted in the saving of lives.

Fauci says Trump's coronavirus policy decisions helped save lives

July 31, 2020
Testifying before Congress on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly credited President Trump for coronavirus policy decisions that saved lives.

Those measures included Trump’s decisions to ban flights from China, the UK and the rest of Europe, and the administration’s “Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread” quarantine policy, initially ordered in mid-March and then extended to a total 30 days.

Appearing before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Response, Fauci said he participated in, and approved of, all of those policies — and that he believes they all resulted in the saving of lives.

Fauci has tried very hard not to get his ass fired. He has made it so far.

Fauci has a different goal in mind than politics. He is actually trying to save American lives. He actually cares to try to save American lives. That is more than I can say for Donnie Boy. His only real care has been saving his precious stock market which is not actually the economy in the first place.

OK, but let's not ignore what Woodward did - got news that could (should?) have been reported in a timely manner, yet chose to withhold it for maximum personal profit and political advantage.

OK, but let's not ignore what Woodward did - got news that could (should?) have been reported in a timely manner, yet chose to withhold it for maximum personal profit and political advantage.

Last I saw, Woodward does not work for the government. He had no responsibility to anything other than his journalistic instincts unlike John Bolton who DID work in the government when he saw things he should have reported.

July 31, 2020

Trump lied, people died...

I do not agree with you statement, at least as far as the first part. I see that he did this for the greater good, which is to get rid of a cancer. Sometimes to get rid of a cancer you need to take Chemotherapy and Chemotherapy does a lot of damage but is the only solution to get rid of the cancer. If Woodward had made the first interview public in the time manner you suggest, Trump would not have given the other 17 interviews and little would have been accomplished. A few deaths might (and I say might) have been prevented but the Cancer would have remained, meaning death to the nation.

July 31, 2020

Good Soldier, you have peddled this weak sauce across multiple threads......doesn’t make a very good argument!...:shrug:

Just think of the money Woodward will make off this book? Woodward was given unprecedented access to the president.

And once again this will finish the president? Here we go one more time! The MSM is gleeful right now.

First of all, Woodward is already rich "and old". I doubt making money is his goal.

Second of all, Woodward is doing nothing other than REPORTING what Trump said in his interviews. As such, all he is doing his job as a reporter. This is not an opinion piece book, but simply reporting news.

I do not agree with you statement, at least as far as the first part. I see that he did this for the greater good, which is to get rid of a cancer. Sometimes to get rid of a cancer you need to take Chemotherapy and Chemotherapy does a lot of damage but is the only solution to get rid of the cancer. If Woodward had made the first interview public in the time manner you suggest, Trump would not have given the other 17 interviews and little would have been accomplished. A few deaths might (and I say might) have been prevented but the Cancer would have remained, meaning death to the nation.

Yep, why help avoid a few (possible) deaths of anonymous others when more personal profit and political advantage can be gained. ;)

Mighty loooong line of people in front of Woodward in constitutional position to have reported what you say Woodward, having only moral, if any responsibility, could/should have done sooner.

Mighty loooong line of people in front of Woodward in constitutional position to have reported what you say Woodward, having only moral, if any responsibility, could/should have done sooner.

Perhaps, yet they (including Fauci?) were not mentioned by name - only Trump was to be held (politically) accountable (long after the fact).

Trump doesn't know the diff btx a lie and the truth, fact or fiction, what he says at one time or another, real or unreal because He's a narcissist that believes in only what He thinks and that the only reality is His word. He can't accept facts that those that know tell Him because that means they know more than He does and so Trump rejects that information to assure His own stature above them all and then makes His own decision diff than the options recommended to Him by those whose job it is to do so. Trump is a bully child, but "child psychology" will not work on Trump w/o disastrous result.

A quick check of a compilation of polls at FiveThirtyEight this morning [9/10/2020] shows President of the United States of America Donald Trump with an approval rate of 42.7%. Even with rounding off, it suggests 40% of the American public still supports President Trump. We, all of us, know that he has a number of character flaws and has said things time and again that are demonstrably untrue. Yet, there it is: 40%. Americans all.

I refuse to take the low road many have taken and denigrate those of my fellow Americans represented by that 40%. I refuse to believe that they are significantly different from myself in general intelligence. So how can I reconcile that with the polls and the facts we all know about the President? It's taken me a while to think this through. Please permit me to share.

President Trump's 'followers' form a large political movement. It's composed of those who no longer believe that the government, in particular the federal government and its numerous top politicians and major divisions, act in their best interests. I've found a quote, attributed to the late Mahatma Gandhi, which sums up the complaint succinctly: 'What you do for me but without me, you do to me.'

We Americans hold the Stars and Stripes, our flag, as the symbol of our faith in our country. No matter if it is torn, soiled and tattered; it represents the US. It represents us.* So it is with President Trump. He is the flag of their movement. He is symbol, not substance. Torn, tattered and soiled? So what! That doesn't matter!

Think that quote through: 'What you do for me but without me, you do to me.'

And one last thought. There are ideologies which are only too happy to hitch their fortunes to this movement and use it to their own ends. Those ends do not necessarily address the underlying reason for the rise of the movement. They may be quite harmful to the well-being of we, the people.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

* The play on 'US' and 'us' will not be lost on the careful reader.

Last edited:

Go here and start at 1:38... Hear the president's words? Those are going to be blasted across the airwaves from now till Nov 3rd... It's not going to fade away... Trump was not transparent with the American people but was when his ego was stroked by Woodward interviewing him..

Soon that will fade away...... Watch out for more mud slinging.

The rest of the tapes are yet to be revealed.
Trump gained less than zero votes on this one.
These Nixon Tapes 2.0 overlap with T's comments on our Military.

Go here and start at 1:38... Hear the president's words? Those are going to be blasted across the airwaves from now till Nov 3rd... It's not going to fade away... Trump was not transparent with the American people but was when his ego was stroked by Woodward interviewing him..

Hi!

It doesn't matter. Please see post # 18.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

it"s a recording of the presidents own voice making the statement..

Kayleigh says we didn't hear what we heard.
A real President would be comforting all of the states out West with fires.

At this point we all know that Trump is undeniably stupid and incompetent. His Cult doesn't care.

Trump is too vain NOT to run his big mouth.

He thinks he's the smartest person in the room. He's not even smart enough to realize that he's not qualified to tell if he's the smartest person in the room.

Back
Top Bottom