• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Talk About A Freak Accident!!

Wow. Who would have even thought about something like this happening? And yet . . . shrug . . . it makes sense after this report.

One of my good buddies...who I worked with for over thirty years is really into the realistic model stuff but as far as I know he has never tried flying a helicopter.

One of my good buddies...who I worked with for over thirty years is really into the realistic model stuff but as far as I know he has never tried flying a helicopter.

I've never seen one that big. Have a friend who has a mini. I should say "had" -- since he crashed it enough times to pay for it four times over and has since retired it to a bookshelf. Ha!

Makes one realize that it's likely to be rather unsafe standing around in these "air fields." In golf they yell FORE!!! What do they yell there? INCOMING!!!!???

Who would have thought that something with two foot blades powered by a motor could be dangerous?

Yep. Hint: don't be under that while doing stunts either. ;)

I heard that! My young german shepherd dog drags stuff out into the grass and you wouldn't believe the noise and ripping when I run over one of them. :)

Last edited:
I heard that! My young german shepherd dog drags stuff out into the grass and you wouldn't believe the noise and ripping when I run over one of them. :)

But I'll bet that your dog stays clear of that mower - I know that mine do. ;)

But I'll bet that your dog stays clear of that mower - I know that mine do. ;)

The one I have now is still quite young so I pen him up when I'm mowing or running the weed trimmer. The chain saw is a no brainer.

The one I have now is still quite young so I pen him up when I'm mowing or running the weed trimmer. The chain saw is a no brainer.

An acquaintance who had recently divorced his wife because of his mother-in-law always plotting/putting him down etc..

Kept a framed picture of her on his stairs where he would give her the finger on his way to his lonely bed..

One night, came in drunk, staggered up the stairs and fell backwards..knocking off the picture of his mother in law upwards..he landed on his back knocked out.. and the glass from the picture severed his jugular vein and he bled to death where he lay!!

An acquaintance who had recently divorced his wife because of his mother-in-law always plotting/putting him down etc..

Kept a framed picture of her on his stairs where he would give her the finger on his way to his lonely bed..

One night, came in drunk, staggered up the stairs and fell backwards..knocking off the picture of his mother in law upwards..he landed on his back knocked out.. and the glass from the picture severed his jugular vein and he bled to death where he lay!!

Damn....they could make a Hollywood drama from that one. I stayed married to my first wife 17 years and she was the mother to my three children. After 8 years of a loose lifestyle I married my present wife who is 15 years younger than I. We've been together 36 years. I've seen my ex a few times lately and she's built like a bowling ball. Justice is served.

Damn....they could make a Hollywood drama from that one. I stayed married to my first wife 17 years and she was the mother to my three children. After 8 years of a loose lifestyle I married my present wife who is 15 years younger than I. We've been together 36 years. I've seen my ex a few times lately and she's built like a bowling ball. Justice is served.

I had an absolutely ghastly mother-in -law..pulled up a chair while I was ironing a shirt for my husband...

''You don't do it like that'' titter..''my son is not going out in that shirt..''

RC aircraft are pretty popular in my area. There is a club with their own field and sometimes they have shows/competitions at the airport. While we think of them as toys, they are not. Pretty dangerous and expensive stuff really. My neighbor is into it--planes and helicopters. Way to expensive for me to even consider--plus I have my airman's certificate so if I want to play with a plane, I can use a real one.

As far as freak deaths go--I did not know him personally, but someone in my area who was a friend of friends had oral surgery. When he came home he walked up this long stairway, got to the top, and then tumbled backwards all the way down it and broke his neck.

I had an absolutely ghastly mother-in -law..pulled up a chair while I was ironing a shirt for my husband...

''You don't do it like that'' titter..''my son is not going out in that shirt..''

Titter..................:)

Thank you for using my pause dots..

Maybe it will catch on..:tink:

I have a brother who used three dots instead of commas. Some of his letters and papers were technical and he still used them.

Back
Top Bottom