• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Taliban hang 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy was hanged by Taliban militants, according to published reports Thursday.

The child was allegedly put on trial by the militant group and later found guilty of working for Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai's government, reports the Daily Mail.

Read more: Taliban hang 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy, suicide bomber kills 40 at Afghanistan wedding
Well, at least he got a fair trial.

I wonder, did they waterboard him for info first? Probably was a tough little kid to crack... then again...
...Probably not, that's torture according to our lib friends. They'd never want to do anything to offend our sensibilities.

Barbarian scum.

Now, Now. We all know the Taliban is misunderstood and a peaceful group.:)

Do you think the national community will protest this ugly incident? Will the national news in the US cover it? I doubt it. I can never understand why people don't protest the suicide bombing, beheadings, and now hanging of a child. Yet they protest and complain everytime one of our troops injures or kills a civilian during an operations. More importantly, wonder what the spineless UN will have to say.

Do you think the national community will protest this ugly incident? Will the national news in the US cover it? I doubt it. I can never understand why people don't protest the suicide bombing, beheadings, and now hanging of a child. Yet they protest and complain everytime one of our troops injures or kills a civilian during an operations. More importantly, wonder what the spineless UN will have to say.

We protest American troops killing people because that's something we might actually have influence over. Americans marching in the streets isn't going to get the Taliban to change its behavior. That's for the Afghanis to do. And really, "peaceful group?" Are you implying that someone in this country has actually made that claim?

They're a bunch of warlords who need to be either dismantled as an entity or blown to smithereens.

I wonder, did they waterboard him for info first? Probably was a tough little kid to crack... then again...
...Probably not, that's torture according to our lib friends. They'd never want to do anything to offend our sensibilities.

Barbarian scum.

You KNOW I keep pushing for us to treat our enemies with respect. . . . like "no napalm!"

But they're just getting worse, now hanging children . . . aids infected needles burried over landmines. . . children as human shields.

My opinion is changing.

Hell, they protest like maniacs when there are cartoons they don't like.
Then Theo van Gogh or Pim Fortun get assassinated, and Mum's the word.
Bomb truck in NYC. Mum.
Bomb in Turkey. Mum
Bombs in Londonistan. Mum.
Bombs in Bali. Mum.

Someone thinks they are profiled... ****e hit the fan at the speeed of light.

Bomb planted at a Berlin train station. Mum.

Religion of peace dontcha know. Or a religion that breeds cowardice. I wonder if Holder has the guts to pronounce that?

They say he was hiding a web camera in his teddy bear, and has used it to spy on the Taliban leaders while they were taking care of their goats.

Yeah - I've seen videos of how they take care of their goats alright.

aids infected needles burried over landmines. . .

Wait, what? First of all, that's the stupidest plan I've ever heard of. You can't deliver HIV via freaking explosives. It's literally impossible. Second, I've never heard of anyone trying to do this. Where did you hear this?

This comes as no surprise to me. All the posters on this forum who love to try and compare the far right conservative Christians to Taliban, would be wise to open their eyes and see what type of brutality and cruelty goes on under Taliban rule. There is absolutely no comparison.

Wait, what? First of all, that's the stupidest plan I've ever heard of. You can't deliver HIV via freaking explosives. It's literally impossible. Second, I've never heard of anyone trying to do this. Where did you hear this?

It's been in the news for a couple of days.

Yes you can. The infected needles would puncture people as shrapnel and give them HIV. Here's an article about it Taliban using HIV bombs | The Sun |News|Campaigns|Our Boys

HIV can live outside the body in uncontrolled conditions for only a few hours at best. HIV bombs are pretty ****ing unlikely to accomplish anything. Not to mention the fact that even being exposed (getting a puncture from a needle with active HIV infected blood on it) would STILL only result in an HIV infection a very small percentage of the time. The virus would have to be alive (difficult to accomplish in a 'bomb' since the virus would die in mere hours) and the projectile needle would actually have to puncture someone, AND the needle would have to contain enough of the virus to actually cause an infection (it takes quite a bit of the virus, which is why women don't give it to men very easily), and the person would have to fail in fighting off the virus (most often, our bodies DO fight off an exposure to HIV).

Seriously, if they are actually doing this crap, they're ****ing retarded and it's hardly something to be concerned about.

Hepatitis, however, can live outside the body much longer than HIV.

We protest American troops killing people because that's something we might actually have influence over. Americans marching in the streets isn't going to get the Taliban to change its behavior. That's for the Afghanis to do. And really, "peaceful group?" Are you implying that someone in this country has actually made that claim?

They're a bunch of warlords who need to be either dismantled as an entity or blown to smithereens.

Should hae clearer in the world needs to protest more on this event. Yes the Afgan people need to take control of their own action.. My point is if you protest/object when US troops kill injure civilians, then the same outrage should be when the Taliban does the same. The UN has been critical of the US in the past. Ever hear them object to the terrorist tactics?

Personally, we need to step up the pace and rid the world of these varmin.

Last edited:

Actually it is not impossible, needles infected with HIV can and do contaminate people who have the misfortune of stepping on such or in this instance flying through the air and sticking into someone.

HIV can live outside the body in uncontrolled conditions for only a few hours at best. HIV bombs are pretty ****ing unlikely to accomplish anything. Not to mention the fact that even being exposed (getting a puncture from a needle with active HIV infected blood on it) would STILL only result in an HIV infection a very small percentage of the time. The virus would have to be alive (difficult to accomplish in a 'bomb' since the virus would die in mere hours) and the projectile needle would actually have to puncture someone, AND the needle would have to contain enough of the virus to actually cause an infection (it takes quite a bit of the virus, which is why women don't give it to men very easily), and the person would have to fail in fighting off the virus (most often, our bodies DO fight off an exposure to HIV).

Seriously, if they are actually doing this crap, they're ****ing retarded and it's hardly something to be concerned about.

You are right about the HIV stuff, but it's still sick that they would use viral warfare against people. If anything it might cause troops to fear mine sweeping if it means risking an HIV/hepatitis infection. It just shows the inhumane barbaric tactics of the taliban.

Agreed.
Still, the idea of giving people HIV (or Hepatitis) via bombs is ridiculous; it would be a lot easier just to blow the people all up.
Few would likely be infected with either of these diseases via this type of exposure (you've already mentioned some of the logistical issues) and even if they were, people can live for many decades with either one of these illnesses, without even experiencing any symptoms.
If one wanted to infect people with illnesses, I can think of much more horrible and frightening diseases, which- as a special added bonus- are airborne, rather than blood borne.
Or, as another option, they could expose everybody to high levels of carcinogens easily enough.

Last edited:
Actually it is not impossible, needles infected with HIV can and do contaminate people who have the misfortune of stepping on such or in this instance flying through the air and sticking into someone.

I don't think you understand just how spectacularly low the probability of infection would be. If you exposed everyone on the planet to such a device you'd run out of people before you achieved an infection.

Edit: And I want to see some proof that someone actually tried this. Sounds too retarded to be real.

Last edited:
and some people think we should just clear out of Afghanistan, but stuff like this proves why we need to finish the taliban properly.

Those silly Muslims, always so kind, caring and peace-loving :shoot: :surrender:

Yeah, darn modern-day Christians, always blowing themselves up, cutting people's heads off on TV and hanging seven-year olds. Curse them! :roll:

Barbarian scum.

As soon as I saw who the OP was, I knew he would take a story and somehow twist it, non-sensically, into a completely ridiculous attack on liberals. It's good to know that you did exactly what I predicited, zim. You're great at making nonsense attacks.

To the OP... pretty disgusting act.

Last edited:
Edit: And I want to see some proof that someone actually tried this. Sounds too retarded to be real.

I don't recall anyone accusing the Taliban of being rocket scientists.:D

I don't think you understand just how spectacularly low the probability of infection would be. If you exposed everyone on the planet to such a device you'd run out of people before you achieved an infection.

That's what I think. It sounds apocryphal, like those urban legends back in the 80s about how the diabolical gays and/or junkies were planting AIDS-laden hypodermic needles in various places- such as the change-slot on the pay phone (remember those?) or the soda machine- so that people (children, probably) would get poked with them and infected with AIDS.
Never happened.

Hypos do turn up in some odd places in the city, but it's because junkies sometimes have to ditch them quickly, to avoid arrest.
When cities relax paraphernalia laws and allow needle exchange programs in (where IV drug users get individual biohazard containers to keep their used points in, and once a week they can turn in the dirty needles for brand new ones), the number of used points littering public areas decreases, and along with it, the risk of accidental sticks (which, as has been mentioned, are unlikely to cause HIV infection anyhow, unless the plunger on the hypo is somehow depressed. Hep-C would be the bigger risk).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom