• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Taking risks/STDS

kal-el

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
All the naive peeps who are shackled, full of taboos,who feel uncomfortable in an increasingly sexual society, praise the advancement of AIDS. It finally lets them praise the uses of chastity, monogamy, hetero-sexuality, and of course fidelity. What a relief for those poor souls who love to make others feel guilt at the highest level, to suddenly think that AIDs corroborates their stupid morality which they think protected their health. Some of them even go so far as to say AIDs is a divine punishment from "God." What an asinine claim! STDs have been wiping people out for centuries, not as a consequence of intimacy, but because people do not think with the right head. Those inhibited about sex call STDs "shameful diseases" -as if a disease could be shameful!:lol:

Last edited:
Looking back at some of the trashy women I have been with in the past, I shudder to think what could have happened. I've been with the same one, faithfully, for going on 3 years now. I made it :smile:

hiker said:
Looking back at some of the trashy women I have been with in the past, I shudder to think what could have happened. I've been with the same one, faithfully, for going on 3 years now. I made it :smile:

:lol: Yea me to, with the exception of being with the same woman. I don't see a need for that. I mean,who the hell says we have to? A piece of paper? I believe in total non-obligation. But it's perfectly fine for two people to be content with eachother and not need to experience others. I think a sexual experience with another person will make you more appreciative of what you have, as you become more aware of their qualities.

hiker said:
Looking back at some of the trashy women I have been with in the past,

I think I smell a double-standard there!

Do you think it would be ideal to not take any risks? We can't live our lives at 100% safe. IMO even if we stay at home all the time, we are still vulnerable to earthquakes, drinking water-borne epidemics or from our food, and the list goes on. I guess you can try to sterilize your food, but I think the more that we live in a sterile environment, the more we are receptive to microbes. Usually if you look at doctors and nurses that work in an infected environment, they are the least sick.

It is, as you've suggested, impossible not to take risks.

What we can do, of course, is to minimise the risks that we take. As for sex - do it with anybody you like, and as many of them as you like. Try to make it as safe as possible and accept any unfortunate consequences that come your way as going with the territory. Hell, you only live once!

Naughty Nurse said:
It is, as you've suggested, impossible not to take risks.

Yes it is.:2razz: Risk is excellent, it reinforces. If noone had ever risked anything, we would still be living in caves, no one would have discovered the Americas, and we wouldn't have had a moon landing. To live means risk.

What we can do, of course, is to minimise the risks that we take. As for sex - do it with anybody you like, and as many of them as you like. Try to make it as safe as possible and accept any unfortunate consequences that come your way as going with the territory. Hell, you only live once!

Minimise? Why? IMO how much risk we take depends on our personal preference, in other words, it's our own choice. We need to be sure that the more we take risks, the stronger we become, and increase our knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom