• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Takes a year to fire this cop. Why so long?

Absolutely. Forgiveness is the basis of compassion.
I see that you flunked Sarcasm 101.
Okay? lots of them running around doing transgender stuff while on the job instead of doing the job?
Homosexual/transgender "stuff" like alcoholism, drug abuse, suicide attempts, domestic violence., etc. etc.
Are you asking this to me or in general?
It was more of a statement instead of a question.

I was giving you sarcasm back, actually. Pretty clear who failed basic.
Homosexual/transgender "stuff" like alcoholism, drug abuse, suicide attempts, domestic violence., etc. etc.
Oh. None of that happened prior to homosexuals? Never heard of the Irish, I guess. That is all sarcasm, BTW.
Yet you asked a question.

aCultureWarrior said:
I was giving you sarcasm back, actually. Pretty clear who failed basic.
With all due respect, your sarcasm is as limp as your wrist.

aCultureWarrior said:
Oh. None of that happened prior to homosexuals? Never heard of the Irish, I guess. That is all sarcasm, BTW.

Things that homosexuals/transgenders disproportionately are involved in.

aCultureWarrior said:
Yet you asked a question.
Would you sleep better tonight if I went back and removed the question mark and made it a statement?

aCultureWarrior said:

With all due respect, your sarcasm is as limp as your wrist.
My sarcasm was nuanced... but that doesn't matter.

The point is that you missed my sarcasm just after you accused me of missing yours... that shit is funny. LOL

aCultureWarrior said:

Things that homosexuals/transgenders disproportionately are involved in.

aCultureWarrior said:
Holy cow... why are you hung up about what a few people are doing? LOL If these few people can ruin America, it seems that you are implying, then America was already pretty ****ed up.

Would you sleep better tonight if I went back and removed the question mark and made it a statement?
Probably.

But regardless I will have to report that post to the Administration.

aCultureWarrior said:
...BTW, the quality of police officers has gone down in this country since they started allowing homosexuals and transgenders as officers. Secular humanism rules in this once great Christian nation, so how does it feel to reap what you sow?

Sounds like you worked for the San Franswishco Police Dept. Prior to the gay rights movement of the 80's, homosexuals were not allowed to work as police officers.

Being that homosexuals have a huge amount of psychological as well as physical problems, without a doubt it was related to his chosen sexual orientation.
I did not work in. California.

/Think of how many other people this asshole cop abused or falsely arrested.

I don’t know why people are so upset about this, Id be laughing the whole time because I know I’m getting a check from the city for a bullshit arrest.

I can use a good 30K in my S&P index fund. I wish this cop would manhandle me.

I mean, Americans live a in totalitarian hellhole!
- insanely high number of criminal laws/statues - anywhere from 25.000 to 300.000(depending on how and what one counts)
- largest percentage of incarcerated per capita in the world
- absurdly high punishments for trivial stuff, including highly abusive provision that result in such punishments like three strikes laws
- abusive and murderous law enforcement which almost always gets away with clear murders and other serious crime
- prosecutors that commit extremely serious crimes, like fabricating evidence, get away with it and sometimes have the support of important politicians(some of them former prosecutors, like Kamala Harris)
- widespread abuses committed by psychiatry (including against children) - a pseudoscientific field that acts as a replacement for the (pseudo)judicial system in certain cases
- insanely abusive "instruments" of all kinds, from "sex offender" registries, all sorts of "orders", electronic bracelets of various kinds, etc.
- widespread illegal surveillance as evidence by Snowden and a few others
- lots of illegal activities carried out by agencies like FBI, CIA, etc.
etc. etc.

The bad part is that a significant part of the population supports all this totalitarian insanity, especially conservatives, like the new user aCultureWarrior

Were you on drugs when you wrote that?

aCultureWarrior said:
...BTW, the quality of police officers has gone down in this country since they started allowing homosexuals and transgenders as officers. Secular humanism rules in this once great Christian nation, so how does it feel to reap what you sow?

Sounds like you worked for the San Franswishco Police Dept. Prior to the gay rights movement of the 80's, homosexuals were not allowed to work as police officers.

Being that homosexuals have a huge amount of psychological as well as physical problems, without a doubt it was related to his chosen sexual orientation.

It's not even bait at this point.

Dismissed.

The bad part is that a significant part of the population supports all this totalitarian insanity, especially conservatives, like the new user aCultureWarrior

"New"

I mean, Americans live a in totalitarian hellhole!
- insanely high number of criminal laws/statues - anywhere from 25.000 to 300.000(depending on how and what one counts)
- largest percentage of incarcerated per capita in the world
- absurdly high punishments for trivial stuff, including highly abusive provision that result in such punishments like three strikes laws
- abusive and murderous law enforcement which almost always gets away with clear murders and other serious crime
- prosecutors that commit extremely serious crimes, like fabricating evidence, get away with it and sometimes have the support of important politicians(some of them former prosecutors, like Kamala Harris)
- widespread abuses committed by psychiatry (including against children) - a pseudoscientific field that acts as a replacement for the (pseudo)judicial system in certain cases
- insanely abusive "instruments" of all kinds, from "sex offender" registries, all sorts of "orders", electronic bracelets of various kinds, etc.
- widespread illegal surveillance as evidence by Snowden and a few others
- lots of illegal activities carried out by agencies like FBI, CIA, etc.
etc. etc.

That sounds totalitarian to you?

the union is only as good as the officials who are democratically elected by the bargaining unit members to represent their interests
as with our politicians, they elect the officials they deserve

The ability to elect a different union leader isn't enough. Workers are also legally allowed to decide to decertify and dismiss their union altogether if they want. If workers don't want a union's services anymore, they can stop having the union provide those services.

Unfortunately, however, there is a culture of subtle intimidation and harassment that would dissuade employees from ever attempting to organize a decertification election even if they wanted to, or even from voicing an unfavorable view of their own union if they did harbor one. Unions have successfully won labor regulations that restrict the window within which to be able to pursue their right to decertify their own union. And some union constitutions regard the expression of speech unfavorable toward the union by their members about the union, or any attempts to consider or organize the possible withdrawal from the union, as a form of "misconduct" according to the union, that could be met with penalties or fines levied by the union against the member.

Unions like to keep up the pretense that they are purely democratic, by pointing out that they let members vote on who the figurehead will be, and let them vote to ratify a contract or not. But once an employee wants to exercise the legal right to consider possible decertification, suddenly the principles of democracy are no longer important, and the union relies on intimidation to prevent employees from knowing about or trying to exercise that democratic right.

The ability to elect a different union leader isn't enough. Workers are also legally allowed to decide to decertify and dismiss their union altogether if they want. If workers don't want a union's services anymore, they can stop having the union provide those services.

Unfortunately, however, there is a culture of subtle intimidation and harassment that would dissuade employees from ever attempting to organize a decertification election even if they wanted to, or even from voicing an unfavorable view of their own union if they did harbor one. Unions have successfully won labor regulations that restrict the window within which to be able to pursue their right to decertify their own union. And some union constitutions regard the expression of speech unfavorable toward the union by their members about the union, or any attempts to consider or organize the possible withdrawal from the union, as a form of "misconduct" according to the union, that could be met with penalties or fines levied by the union against the member.

Unions like to keep up the pretense that they are purely democratic, by pointing out that they let members vote on who the figurehead will be, and let them vote to ratify a contract or not. But once an employee wants to exercise the legal right to consider possible decertification, suddenly the principles of democracy are no longer important, and the union relies on intimidation to prevent employees from knowing about or trying to exercise that democratic right.
Decertification is a much easier process than certification. In the former, management works with you; in the latter, against you.
Those who are easily intimidated can do neither

Management is not allowed to assist in any way with the decertification process.

How many are there?
Do you even know or are you just engaged in make believe?
Seriously? How do you know this wasn't just an isolated incident?

Regardless, he was reinstated.
So Bodhisattva still can't support his nonsense. Typical.

Back
Top Bottom