• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take the Political Personality Quiz

Hard Truth

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This test aims to reveal how your personality influences your political views.

Choose the answer that best reflects your actual thoughts or feelings, not what you believe you should think.

Political Personality Quiz

1. Would you prefer to be considered selfish or as someone who doesn’t take care of his/herself?
a. selfish
b. someone who doesn’t take care of his/herself

2. My people come first.
a. Agree
b. Disagree

3. Are you more likely to be accused of lacking compassion for the unfortunate, or being an idealistic bleeding heart?
a. lacking compassion for the unfortunate
b. an idealistic bleeding heart

4. Would you rather be considered reckless or overly cautious?
a. Reckless
b. overly cautious

5. Do you tend to let things happen without your involvement, or do you tend to take steps to make things right?
a. I tend to let things happen without my involvement
b. I tend to take steps to make things right

6. When you are expected to behave, do you tend to be considered obedient or rebellious?
a. obedient or
b. rebellious

7. Would you rather be considered a ruthless, violent, bully or a weak, compromised, appeaser?
a. ruthless, violent, bully
b. weak, compromised, appeaser

If you are brave enough, post your answers.

I will post how to interpret the results in a separate thread

1=(A) 2=(A) 3=(B) 4=(B) 5=(B) 6=(B) 7=(B)
I have to say I think it was a little too easy to figure out what party certain choices go with. Not saying you did bad because, in my opinion, it's pretty much impossible to do that. Nice work on the quiz! ;)

Last edited:
And what about the vast majority of us who lie somewhere in between? ;)

Those questions are so black and white, and so obviously bias-laden, that they really don't represent anything but the extremes.

And what about the vast majority of us who lie somewhere in between? ;)

Those questions are so black and white, and so obviously bias-laden, that they really don't represent anything but the extremes.

Did you actually score yourself and then read the results? I think doing so might change your impression.

The answers to the questions are too extreme. If you are trying to figure out if you are a totalitarian or an anarchist they might have some value. Otherwise they really don't show anything.

I'm neither selfish, nor do I want myself to deteriorate. WHO are MY people? I have compassion but I am not a bleeding heart.

I'm neither reckless nor overly cautious; sometimes things happen without my involvement and sometimes I act to change things.

I'm obedient when I agree, and rebellious when I disagree; I am neither a ruthless violent bully, nor a weak compromising appeaser.

I fit none of your extremes and I have the "courage" to say the test is full of ****. LOL

Last edited:
This test aims to reveal how your personality influences your political views.

Choose the answer that best reflects your actual thoughts or feelings, not what you believe you should think.

Political Personality Quiz

1. Would you prefer to be considered selfish or as someone who doesn’t take care of his/herself?
a. selfish
b. someone who doesn’t take care of his/herself

2. My people come first.
a. Agree
b. Disagree

3. Are you more likely to be accused of lacking compassion for the unfortunate, or being an idealistic bleeding heart?
a. lacking compassion for the unfortunate
b. an idealistic bleeding heart

4. Would you rather be considered reckless or overly cautious?
a. Reckless
b. overly cautious

5. Do you tend to let things happen without your involvement, or do you tend to take steps to make things right?
a. I tend to let things happen without my involvement
b. I tend to take steps to make things right

6. When you are expected to behave, do you tend to be considered obedient or rebellious?
a. obedient or
b. rebellious

7. Would you rather be considered a ruthless, violent, bully or a weak, compromised, appeaser?
a. ruthless, violent, bully
b. weak, compromised, appeaser

If you are brave enough, post your answers.

I will post how to interpret the results in a separate thread

Can I have the answer key?? I don't like any of the choices, so I guess my centrist stance is pretty much confirmed. There are only two choices, and they're both extreme and disappointing.

The answers to the questions are too extreme. If you are trying to figure out if you are a totalitarian or an anarchist they might have some value. Otherwise they really don't show anything.

I'm neither selfish, nor do I want myself to deteriorate. WHO are MY people? I have compassion but I am not a bleeding heart.

I'm neither reckless nor overly cautious; sometimes things happen without my involvement and sometimes I act to change things.

I'm obedient when I agree, and rebellious when I disagree; I am neither a ruthless violent bully, nor a weak compromising appeaser.

I fit none of your extremes and I have the "courage" to say the test is full of ****. LOL

Did you actually score yourself and then read the results? I think doing so might change your impression.

There is no point in taking the test. None of the answers applies because they are too extreme. If there is no answer I can pick that reflects who I am then what's the point? Pick random choices so you can tell me what "political ideology" whoever made this test up thinks I should fall under?

Back
Top Bottom