• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take Heart , Conservatives.

Hypothetical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
it basically took everything the Dems had: propaganda, calls of racism, tons of money to their campaigns,

coupled with the worst pandemic in our lifetime and draconic lockdowns which have greatly hurt our economy, to win this election.

give the dems a couple of years to implement policies most americans do not want with the senate doing its best to tie up the more radical ones, and conservatives will win it back.

Not under the Republican banner they are not. They have proven themselves to be feckless.

While we must never doubt the ability of Democrats to steal defeat from the jaws of victory, I think you will need more than simply Democratic policies to get you there. You need a really good conspiracy theory. You know, a good swift boatin' birtherism bhengazi deep state election fraud thing. You won't have a chance unless you stand one up now and start selling it hard so the base is fully bought in by the next election cycle.

Therefore, while it is good for you to post here, your time and energy are better spent working directly with Q to get something going.

A few ideas to get you started:

1. Something involving Kamala Harris and space aliens. She's a great "other" for the base to focus their resentment on, by account of the whole gender and ethnicity thing. This should get the Oath Keepers folks fired up.

2. You need to pull AOC into the plot. I suggest making up random crazy things about the Green New Deal, like how it will require children to bag their poop in school for composting, and how AOC is secretly collecting the poop to do genetic fingerprinting of all Republicans. Q can totally run with this. Maybe even get some documentaries created and air them on Trump TV?

3. Don't forget that Hillary is still around. I was thinking the pizza pedophile thing is a bit worn out. How about a sushi place / yakuza thing? For taste, you can add in a little Hunter Biden gossip. I heard that laptop was running a Japanese language edition of Windows so it kind of all fits together.

Looking forward to the next round of conspiracy theories. They keep getting more intense and entertaining; 2022 and 2024 should be absolutely insane.

While we must never doubt the ability of Democrats to steal defeat from the jaws of victory, I think you will need more than simply Democratic policies to get you there. You need a really good conspiracy theory. You know, a good swift boatin' birtherism bhengazi deep state election fraud thing. You won't have a chance unless you stand one up now and start selling it hard so the base is fully bought in by the next election cycle.

Therefore, while it is good for you to post here, your time and energy are better spent working directly with Q to get something going.

1. Something involving Kamala Harris and space aliens. She's a great "other" for the base to focus their resentment on, by account of the whole gender and ethnicity thing. This should get the Oath Keepers folks fired up.

2. You need to pull AOC into the plot. I suggest making up random crazy things about the Green New Deal, like how it will require children to bag their poop in school for composting, and how AOC is secretly collecting the poop to do genetic fingerprinting of all Republicans. Q can totally run with this. Maybe even get some documentaries created and air them on Trump TV?

3. Don't forget that Hillary is still around. I was thinking the pizza pedophile thing is a bit worn out. How about a sushi place / yakuza thing? For taste, you can add in a little Hunter Biden gossip. I heard that laptop was running a Japanese language edition of Windows so it kind of all fits together.

Looking forward to the next round of conspiracy theories. They keep getting more intense and entertaining; 2022 and 2024 should be absolutely insane.
74D3360D-3B97-4C24-BD9F-332AA340F1F3.gif

now y'know... that isn't so far fetched for AOC...
that young lady... she's got some interesting... ideas...

Who are these “conservatives” you speak of who will take back the three branches?

now y'know... that isn't so far fetched for AOC...
that young lady... she's got some interesting... ideas...

See? That's how you'll win. Why tool around on here when could be doing your patriotic duty on Telegram or Gab, telling everyone about AOC's poop / eugenics plot? Make your login name HypothetiQ and they'll follow every word.

Who are these “conservatives” you speak of who will take back the three branches?

the ones the populace will be begging for after 2 years of progressive politics.

See? That's how you'll win. Why tool around on here when could be doing your patriotic duty on Telegram or Gab, telling everyone about AOC's poop / eugenics plot? Your login name could be HypothetiQ.

I'm just stating the facts based on what she says... oh wait.. is she NOT one of the supporters of the re-educate your fellow americans plan?

oh right.. she is indeed.

it basically took everything the Dems had: propaganda, calls of racism, tons of money to their campaigns,

coupled with the worst pandemic in our lifetime and draconic lockdowns which have greatly hurt our economy, to win this election.

give the dems a couple of years to implement policies most americans do not want with the senate doing its best to tie up the more radical ones, and conservatives will win it back.
Your'e right. They beat Trump with both arms tied back his back by and oh so slight cheating margin

You need to step up Republican Jim Crow voter suppression in the southern red states.

And increase gerrymandering. And get more Q-a-Don's elected to Congress.

And make sure McConnell obstructs, obstructs, obstructs. Oh, and remember how much Republicans hate deficits only when a Dem is in the WH.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but... Republicans also threw everything they had into this race. That includes fear-mongering, cozying up to conspiracy theorists, and tons of money.

Of course, the Trump campaign also wasted a mind-boggling $1 billion, including funneling over $300 million into a Trump family-owned LLC to hide the grift -- I mean, spending.

That includes blowing $10 million on a Superbowl ad, when they had no primary competition (i.e. they did it just to please Trump's ego); excessive spending on private jets; nearly $40 million to Parscale's firms; $35 million on Trump-branded merchandise; $14 million on the Convention; $1.6 million in ads in the DC market, where Trump had no chance (again, just to feed his ego, so he'd see the ads while watching absurdly copious amounts of TV)....

Well, the problem with that theory is that most Democratic policies are, in fact, popular.

People want the government to actually do something about COVID. They definitely want more stimulus spending. They want to shore up Social Security. They want better health care. They want something to be done about climate change. They are on board with raising taxes on the wealthy and corporations. Even allowing more immigration and protecting DACA has majority support.

That's why Democrats have won the popular vote in 7 out of the 8 most recent elections.

That's pretty much why Republicans, who are in thrall to plutocrats who want unpopular policies (like tax cuts and slashing Social Security), keep doubling down on appeals to white privilege and xenophobia, disenfranchising voters, leaning on anti-democratic mechanisms like the the Electoral College, and now attempting to delegitimize any election where they don't win.

Dems have to produce results people like or they’re toast. Joe’s not off to a good start; he killed up to 11,000 union jobs on Keystone Pipeline (and his Secretary of Transportation nominee - Mayor Pete say - “oh, well, they can get other jobs”), his sexual identity order worries women’s sports officials.

My question is: Did he read or discuss with his staff ANY of those orders before he signed them? Bet not.

Who specifically will they be begging for?

personally I am betting on anyone who will promise to pick up the economy from where Joe's plans will take it, but we'll see.

i mean there are unavoidable circumstances like covid 19 that affect the economy and then there is the Dem platform and how it does so. i'd take covid 19 any day as far as recovery is concerned.

I'm just stating the facts based on what she says... oh wait.. is she NOT one of the supporters of the re-educate your fellow americans plan?

oh right.. she is indeed.

No, no, you'll never win on facts. So sure, run with that but really amp it up. Why stick with re-education when you can go straight to AOC's Eugenics plot? Heck, turn the tables on those "libs" who kept equating Trump with Hitler, and make AOC the Nazi Eugenics Czar! The base will love it! Well, except the Neo-Nazis so you'll to placate them by villianizing Kamala Harris. But, I do have faith that HypothetiQ can work out the right balance.

Perhaps you have not been around America long, or perhaps not studied much of our history.
But historically, it is during the times of our worst crisis that America rallies around a president who demonstrates leadership during the crisis.

Think of FDR during the depression and WWII; Kennedy and the cuban missile crisis; GWB after 9/11. It sounds callous and crass but nothing can rally the troops to a president like a national crisis. But again, the president has take the crisis head on and at least look like they are trying to lead. Trump failed epically and tragically in this regard.

So don't use the pandemic as the excuse for Trump's smack down 11/6. It was Trump's failure to address the crisis which sealed his undoing. The pandemic may actually have saved his failing presidency but instead was the nail in his coffin- thru no fault but his own.

personally I am betting on anyone who will promise to pick up the economy from where Joe's plans will take it, but we'll see.

i mean there are unavoidable circumstances like covid 19 that affect the economy and then there is the Dem platform and how it does so. i'd take covid 19 any day as far as recovery is concerned.

There isn’t anyone currently in Washington that can be described as fiscally or economically conservative. So I’m curious who you have in mind.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but... Republicans also threw everything they had into this race. That includes fear-mongering, cozying up to conspiracy theorists, and tons of money.

Of course, the Trump campaign also wasted a mind-boggling $1 billion, including funneling over $300 million into a Trump family-owned LLC to hide the grift -- I mean, spending.

Well, the problem with that theory is that most Democratic policies are, in fact, popular.

People want the government to actually do something about COVID. They definitely want more stimulus spending. They want to shore up Social Security. They want better health care. They want something to be done about climate change. They are on board with raising taxes on the wealthy and corporations. Even allowing more immigration and protecting DACA has majority support.

That's why Democrats have won the popular vote in 7 out of the 8 most recent elections.

That's pretty much why Republicans, who are in thrall to plutocrats who want unpopular policies (like tax cuts and slashing Social Security), keep doubling down on appeals to white privilege and xenophobia, disenfranchising voters, leaning on anti-democratic mechanisms like the the Electoral College, and now attempting to delegitimize any election where they don't win.
Do something about Covid is like Russia Russia Russia. Vaccines are available but people don't want it. Not even nurses, doctors, front line workers et al. Blue State Governors need to do something instead of screwing over its state citizens all in efforts to elevate their political power. Now they say Fed help is needed. Tennessee is doing just fine. Florida too. NYC, not so much because Coumo is a disgrace with his boot on the necks of the people.

Blue States need to buz off

No, no, you'll never win on facts. So sure, run with that but really amp it up. Why stick with re-education when you can go straight to AOC's Eugenics plot? Heck, turn the tables on those "libs" who kept equating Trump with Hitler, and make AOC the Nazi Eugenics Czar! The base will love it! Well, except the Neo-Nazis so you'll to placate them by villianizing Kamala Harris. But, I do have faith that HypothetiQ can work out the right balance.

sorry I love facts and i hate neo nazis.. real neo nazis anyway, not the "everybody's a racist" definition that the dems have come up with.

also wow careful, you might get some of that mistaken for a personal attack if you're not careful. i couldn't care less, but i'd hate to have the thread locked.

Perhaps you have not been around America long, or perhaps not studied much of our history.
But historically, it is during the times of our worst crisis that America rallies around a president who demonstrates leadership during the crisis.

Think of FDR during the depression and WWII; Kennedy and the cuban missile crisis; GWB after 9/11. It sounds callous and crass but nothing can rally the troops to a president like a national crisis. But again, the president has take the crisis head on and at least look like they are trying to lead. Trump failed epically and tragically in this regard.

So don't use the pandemic as the excuse for Trump's smack down 11/6. It was Trump's failure to address the crisis which sealed his undoing. The pandemic may actually have saved his failing presidency but instead was the nail in his coffin- thru no fault but his own.

well there you might be right. let me know when Joe demonstrates leadership for the entire country. If he does so , I guess I will be wrong.

but DO NOT tell me about that speech last night. I don't give a crap what a lying politician SAYS, he must prove with actions.

sorry I love facts and i hate neo nazis.. real neo nazis anyway, not the "everybody's a racist" definition that the dems have come up with.

also wow careful, you might get some of that mistaken for a personal attack if you're not careful. i could care less, but i'd hate to have the thread locked.

Understood. It is not my intent attack anyone personally. I just want to make sure Conservatives have the best possible shot of winning the next election using all options legally available to them. Given demographic trends, I believe their best tools are (a) gerrymandering and (b) massive conspiracy theory / disinformation campaigns. Those who most want to see Conservatives take back the White House and Congress should invest into one or both of these efforts.

Otherwise, they'd have to show an interest in issues the majority of the population supports, such as women's rights to control their bodies, the environment, and national health care. And I just don't see them making so large a shift when investing in conspiracy theories is just so much easier!

Understood. It is not my intent attack anyone personally. I just want to make sure Conservatives have the best possible shot of winning the next election using all options legally available to them. Given demographic trends, I believe their best tools are (a) gerrymandering and (b) massive conspiracy theory / disinformation campaigns. Those who most want to see Conservatives take back the White House and Congress should invest into one or both of these efforts.

Otherwise, they'd have to show an interest in issues the majority of the population supports, such as women's rights to control their bodies, the environment, and national health care. And I just don't see them making so large a shift when investing in conspiracy theories is just so much easier!

i'd be great for all of those policies, if dems would just do something sound about leaving the 1st and 2nd amendments alone, illegal immigration amnesty, China , making the economy strong, losing cancel culture and calling people racist for having an opinion different from theirs... but they just don't seem to want to, so... here we are.

i'd be great for all of those policies, if dems would just do something sound about leaving the 1st and 2nd amendments alone, illegal immigration amnesty, China , making the economy strong, losing cancel culture and calling people racist for having an opinion different from theirs... but they just don't seem to want to, so... here we are.
😂

Lots of hollering coming out from white wingers cause Biden called out white supremacy and the Republicans started looking around wondering what else they're supposed to run on.

Back
Top Bottom