• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Take back Amerika"--bathroom grafitti on I-84/NY

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This quote was also accompanied with its mate "Sic semper tyrannis".
What are these folks talking about, as they take a dump?
Is this beyond "Palins' 20 crosshairs"?
Or Republicans discussing taking 2nd amendment remedies if they can't win an election.
We're already seeing Repubs doing this with voting laws, WELL BEYOND VOTER ID, which I support.

Or Republicans discussing taking 2nd amendment remedies if they can't win an election.
We're already seeing Repubs doing this with voting laws, WELL BEYOND VOTER ID, which I support.

Hi, Linc.
Well, as you noted, they WERE taking a dump.
This is why I try to avoid public restrooms.
Probably not very meaningful.
Whatever happened to "Call Wanda for a good time" type graffiti?;)

Sounds better then the poorly drawn privates and obvious adds for prostitutes that usually accompany public restrooms.

Sounds better then the poorly drawn privates and obvious adds for prostitutes that usually accompany public restrooms.

Why? A hookers number can come in handy while a poorly spelled political slogan adds nothing to your life at all.

:)

Now progressives are using graphitti from toilets as a source to try to prove wrong doing on the part of the GoP? Wow, I think that is a new low, even for a progressive.

Considering the source provided, perhaps this whole thread belongs in the Sewer located down in the Basement.

To the OP...hang out in a LOT of public mens rooms do you?

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Unless you have proof,I don't believe you.

Back
Top Bottom