• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take America back before it's too late!

The relentless pursuit of israeli interests is the real reason we're trllns in debt

• True

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • False

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • I just don't know

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • How dare you go straight to the root of the problem you anti-semite!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain. All these wars that have cost american lives and who knows how many dollars, benefit israel, not the U.S.

Believe it or not, this process is going to take more than just that. We have to regain control of the media as well by prying it from their fat jewy fingers. We need to urge american billionaire investors to challenge this all powerful lobby using the greatest weapon there is - TRUTH.

Last edited:
Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain.

Believe it or not, this process is going to take more than just that. We have to regain control of the media as well by prying it from their fat jewy fingers. We need to urge american billionaire investors to challenge this all powerful lobby using the greatest weapon there is - TRUTH.

Your post is disgusting. But I guess you already know that.

Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain.

Does your husband shave his head and wear big black shiny boots?

To the OP: Do you hate blacks and mexicans as well?

Please don't pass what is obviously broken DNA gene sequences to another generation. We've got enough hate in this world already.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Conspiracy Theory where ridiculous threads like this belong. Also, posts in this thread are being assessed for violations. Stand by.

To the OP: Do you hate blacks and mexicans as well?

Please don't pass what is obviously broken DNA gene sequences to another generation. We've got enough hate in this world already.

I'm a full-blooded mexican. Your statement only shows that YOU are racist. Why would you try to bring other ethnicities into it? Are blacks or mexicans dominating our media and government? Are we fighting wars that benefit Africa or Mexico, but not the U.S.?

Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within. If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government, it's time we, as americans, take back america by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation. I say slow process, because we can't just say the word and it's done. It appears the only way to do it is to ensure they are not re-elected. It's like taking a big long healthy sh-t, and then flushing all of our/israel's problems down the drain. All these wars that have cost american lives and who knows how many dollars, benefit israel, not the U.S.

Look up the consequences to the USS LIBERTY attack,
what is going on around here?

Also, ask yourself WHY there is a group of orthodox Rabbis who oppose the present
political course of the state of ISRAEL?

Note also that there was a UN resolution instructing ISRAEL to return lands taken
during the 6 day war, these lands have not been returned and indeed additional land
has been stolen in the years since.

There is a problem here, and simply labeling anybody who dares point out that
problem as "anti-Semitic" does nothing to address the real issue here.

THINK!

This has to be one of the funniest rants about Jews that I've ever seen. What Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within? Your hatred for Jews clouds your ability to judge anything related to them. But let's dig a little deeper shall we? What specifically do the Jews do that makes you so irrational?

Is it moe disgusting than spending another cent to fight israel's wars?

Hey, look! A jew even managed to infiltrate your sentence! They really are every where!

But in reality, I don't see anything from our government that would suggest there is a plethora of jews coercing any force over our stance on Israel.

I'm a full-blooded mexican. Your statement only shows that YOU are racist. Why would you try to bring other ethnicity into it?
Commonly, those who hate jews as it seems you do, also have problems with others as well. You're irrational rant against the Jewish people is ignorant and misguided and that's being kind. Unlike yourself, I don't hate any ethnicity or race and judge people on their actions individually regardless of where they work.

Are blacks or mexicans dominating our media and government?
So what if they were? How does their ethnicity or race have anything to do with anything?

Are we fighting wars that benefit Africa or Mexico, but not the U.S.?
We're not fighting wars to benefit anyone or anything other than ourselves.

This has to be one of the funniest rants about Jews that I've ever seen. What Jews brag about how they dominate our government from within? Your hatred for Jews clouds your ability to judge anything related to them. But let's dig a little deeper shall we? What specifically do the Jews do that makes you so irrational?

How Jewish is Hollywood? - latimes.com

FAIL!

The article centers around one Jew and he is talking about Hollywood, not our "government from within". You'll get no argument from me that Jews "control" Hollywood, but Hollywood is NOT our government.

Got anything else or should we just chalk this up as another miserable failure by you to make a coherent and logical point?

one telling point, no link to backup your statements.

Would you believe if it was said the Mexicans plan to take over the US by overpopulating with anchor kids? Without backup evidence, its just an opinion., much like your post.:mrgreen:

ever here this joke? ...

a black guy, a mexican guy, and a jewish guy
walk into a bar...The bartender says "get the *^#@ out"

anyway, bigots rarely hate just one group skitter ... What kind of license exactly does being Mexican give you?

Would you believe if it was said the Mexicans plan to take over the US by overpopulating with anchor kids? Without backup evidence, its just an opinion., much like your post.:mrgreen:

Please leave Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio out of this discussion ... sure they're anchor babies, but it wasn't their fault ...

FAIL!

The article centers around one Jew and he is talking about Hollywood, not our "government from within". You'll get no argument from me that Jews "control" Hollywood, but Hollywood is NOT our government.

Got anything else or should we just chalk this up as another miserable failure by you to make a coherent and logical point?

Oh, I'm sorry. It does say Hollywood. Since it will be easier to show that there is a disproportionate amount of jews in our government than for you to prove there isn't, I will go and get some info for you to ponder. But first, let me ask you...if I go through the trouble to dig this up, will you acknowledge it? Or are you prepared to deny whatever it is no matter how credible the sources? I'm not going to waste my time with shills or people who can't admit they might be wrong.

In another thread, I posted back-up evidence to a request of yours that was just like the one above. When I responded with rock solid "back-up", You never responded even after I called you out on it, reposting it 4 or 5 times. You ran away because you can't admit being wrong and threw your credibility out the window. Therefore, debating with you is a worthless waste of time. DP won't do anything about people like you so I've dismissed you entirely and will not respond to your posts

Last edited:
There is a disproportionate amount of Jewish influence in our government and our culture. Millions of Americans pray to a Jew when they go to church. Even Muslim's acknowledge their heredity is from a Jew.

Jews are among the most successful minority groups in our population. Some of them are indeed Zionists and they do encourage our support of Israel. None of them have ever been elected President. Few, if any, have been in banking. You know why they are so successful? Just like our Asian population (not as influential but just as financially successful), they revere education and make all kinds of sacrifices to insure their children get a degree.

That being said....what's the point of the OP? Are you dismayed at the success of the Jews? Anybody can do the same thing as they do. Apparently Obama's parents cared enough to get him an education. And I don't think he's a Jew.

ever here this joke? ...

a black guy, a mexican guy, and a jewish guy
walk into a bar...The bartender says "get the *^#@ out"

anyway, bigots rarely hate just one group skitter ... What kind of license exactly does being Mexican give you?

The license to point out that the question he asked me (trying to show that I'm a racist), was, in and of itself, racist.

Hey, look! A jew even managed to infiltrate your sentence! They really are every where!

But in reality, I don't see anything from our government that would suggest there is a plethora of jews coercing any force over our stance on Israel.

This has nothing to do with our stance on israel. I guess you haven't noticed we've been fighting wars on the other side of the world, where israel is, and that it always happens to be israel's enemies we are fighting. Take back all those wars since desert storm, and I can pretty much guarantee you life HERE would be the same or better, but probably better because we would not be in debt all those trillions and lost all those lives.

The license to point out that the question he asked me (trying to show that I'm a racist), was, in and of itself, racist.

Skitzo ... you wrote: "If 2 to 3 percent of the population is jewish, and we have more than several times that percentage holding key positions in our government," ... white males are overrepresented in the highest echelons of the government and even moreso in the private sector ... are you equally concerned about that?

"it's time we, as americans, take back america" ... and Jews aren't Americans?

"by beginning the slow process of purging jews from american government to more proportionately represent our nation." How about purging white males (most of them not Jewish) from government to more proportionately represent our nation? You up for that? Shouldn't women hold over 50% of key positions? How many women in Congress? You honestly don't believe you're a bigot, or more precisely, anti-semitic? Really?

In another thread, I posted back-up evidence to a request of yours that was just like the one above. When I responded with rock solid "back-up", You never responded even after I called you out on it, reposting it 4 or 5 times. You ran away because you can't admit being wrong and threw your credibility out the window. Therefore, debating with you is a worthless waste of time. DP won't do anything about people like you so I've dismissed you entirely and will not respond to your posts

the rock solid evidence on the other thread was statements by you . There was no collaborating support.
So ignore away.:mrgreen:

Commonly, those who hate jews as it seems you do, also have problems with others as well. You're irrational rant against the Jewish people is ignorant and misguided and that's being kind. Unlike yourself, I don't hate any ethnicity or race and judge people on their actions individually regardless of where they work.

So what if they were? How does their ethnicity or race have anything to do with anything?

We're not fighting wars to benefit anyone or anything other than ourselves.

I'm just making an observation and pointing it out. A little research into actions taken by our government, when it comes to wars and foreign policy, shows that decisions made have benefitted israel, and been to the detriment of the US. Then you wonder why that is, and what do you know, a little further research reveals that the people in our government making those decisions are jews. If it was blacks or mexicans, I would have the same objections, but it's not. I'm sorry that it happens to be jews. How does pointing this out make me a jew-hater? And how does your accusation not make you a racist?

I'm not bringing this up because I'm a jew-hater. I should have the right to point out a problem in american government without being labeled a jew-hater. I understand though, if you're a jew, that you would want to use this old, used-up, feeble tactic to try to quickly dismiss me. Jews play dirty, I guess. If you have to have numerous organizations like the "anti-defamation league", it's not because you're going around doing everybody right. It's not because you're the yardstick of integrty. But, your choice to launch personal attacks only shows you have no real argument for the subject at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom