• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take a stand against misogyny

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeADope

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It doesn't take a doctorate in women 's rights to know that not letting a woman Drive, not letting a woman leave the house without a man present, stoning a woman in the streets who is falsely accused, refusing to let women vote, raping or arresting women for wearing tight pants or showing cleavage, is misogyny and oppression of women in it's purest form.

Those who watch women get bullied in such ways, and then defend the people who are doing so as Hillary and Obama have done, support these crimes.

If you watch a woman get bullied and you do nothing or even defend the people doing it, then you support their agenda of treating women worse than slaves on a cotton plantation.

All it takes for evil to Triumph in our world, is for good people to do nothing.

If Hillary gets elected, it will be four more years of letting wolves into the sheepfold to breed like rabbits and ravage our women for not wearing burkas.

It doesn't take a doctorate in women 's rights to know that not letting a woman Drive, not letting a woman leave the house without a man present, stoning a woman in the streets who is falsely accused, refusing to let women vote, raping or arresting women for wearing tight pants or showing cleavage, is misogyny and oppression of women in it's purest form.

Those who watch women get bullied in such ways, and then defend the people who are doing so as Hillary and Obama have done, support these crimes.

If you watch a woman get bullied and you do nothing or even defend the people doing it, then you support their agenda of treating women worse than slaves on a cotton plantation.

All it takes for evil to Triumph in our world, is for good people to do nothing.

If Hillary gets elected, it will be four more years of letting wolves into the sheepfold to breed like rabbits and ravage our women for not wearing burkas.

:shock:

What.

I hear burkas are making a comeback. Pretty soon, you'll have people waiting in line at 5 am to get the latest Victoria's Secret burka.

Oh look, another ridiculous thread! Haven't seen one of those in a while. :roll:

I don't think we need go as far as Saudi Arabia to find a cause.

So it's a rabbit stuffed in a sheep stuffed in a wolf? Like a turducken?

Sounds delicious!

The fact that they have so many babies and are migrating there so rapidly , and Europeans abort and contracept , is quickly leading to the islamization of Europe.

They hate women, and are gang-raping them and doing what they can to intimidate them into not wearing bikinis , tight pants, or showing their cleavage, or not covering their head.

Muslims hate women, especially if they aren't Muslim. The left refuses to speak the truth about Islam and oppresses those who do.

By doing so, they promote it

European liberals blame the women who get raped by migrates.

Rape in Sweden went up 1400% after they opened the doors to Muslims.

Perhaps you should see the corpses of European women found with their necks snapped and legs tied behind their heads, or the picks of women drenched in blood after being beaten and gang raped and their attackers saying they deserved it because they were asking for it by not covering themselves.

So, do we want such people in our country. They are the worst thing for Europe and so to keep as many as possible out of America is the best thing for our nation.

Not only are they brutally misogynistic, hate freedom, and hate the west, but 80% of them in Europe are on welfare.

Europe expects 10 million migrants by 2020
‘AVALANCHE’: Expect 10 MILLION Migrants By 2020, Warn Merkel Allies

They shall continue being rewarded immensely for their kindness!

Last edited:

Many of the corpses he picked up on the job were men in their 20s, with close-cropped hair, accelerating their turn toward online shopping and widening the divide between in-store retailers and Internet outlets pitching lower prices and convenience. “After I told him about how I’m trying to decide whether to go back to school for something or maybe apply for an internship, he complained about how he had to give a presentation to some clients. Then he said he could ‘expense’ the meal."

Will the Inscrutables pull it together come November? Will anyone else jump on the Hillary train? Will more pundits coalesce around a third-party candidate? According to sources, focus groups of local Christians have been assembled in the designated cities and asked to rate as positive, negative, or neutral their response to certain details of the Second Coming, such as an ominous darkening of the horizon, flashing white-hot streaks of lightning filling the sky, and a great chasm opening in the heavens as the blindingly bright figure of Christ descends to earth. But what about the conservative media?

Hooked: One Family?s Ordeal With Fentanyl - WSJ

Retail Sales Gain Is Fueled By Web - WSJ

Christ Does Soft Return To Gauge Interest - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Conservative pundits on Trump, week by week.

In other words,

:lamo

:sarcasticclap

Social conservatism is good. No one worth listening to uses the term "misogyny" unironically.

Social conservatism is good. No one worth listening to uses the term "misogyny" unironically.

By misogyny I mean disdain for women like female circumcision which is nothing like male circumcision but they cut it off, which is genital mutilation and the amputation of a limb.

So they take away a woman's rights, treat her worse than I'd treat a dog, and then take away her right to experience one of the most pleasant experiences. We cannot have such mentality immigrating to our country.

By misogyny I mean disdain for women like female circumcision which is nothing like male circumcision but they cut it off, which is genital mutilation and the amputation of a limb.

So they take away a woman's rights, treat her worse than I'd treat a dog, and then take away her right to experience one of the most pleasant experiences. We cannot have such mentality immigrating to our country.

How many single women circumcise their boys? Do you know? Is that misandry? After all, these women are mutilating their sons sexually.

How many single women circumcise their boys? Do you know? Is that misandry? After all, these women are mutilating their sons sexually.
Isn't it like most people that do that to their children? Not just women?

I'm circumcised and I'm not even Jewish, so......

I certainly don't feel sexually mutiliated.

I find the practice of female circumcision objectionable. However I'm not aware that the reason for it is disdain for women. Do you have a citation for that?

This is why I said what I did about people who use the word "misogyny". If a practice is wrong, then the motivation behind it doesn't matter. And if a social practice is not wrong in itself, then imputing malice to its practitioners is silly (all the more so because if a society did on the whole hold a disdain for women, it would not survive).

I'm circumcised and I'm not even Jewish, so......

I certainly don't feel sexually mutiliated.

What you feel is kind of irreverent to the facts of the situation. This isn't transgenderism where facts go out the window for your feelings. :D

As I said, female circumcision isn't like male circumcision. Their clit is amputated. It would be likened more to castrating a guy. Way different and the motivation behind it is different as well. Men get circumcized because it makes their penis easier to care for.

Isn't it like most people that do that to their children? Not just women?

Actually most people in the world do not do that to their children. Most people in the US however do.

As I said, female circumcision isn't like male circumcision. Their clit is amputated. It would be likened more to castrating a guy. Way different and the motivation behind it is different as well. Men get circumcized because it makes their penis easier to care for.

How hard to do you think it is to clean under the foreskin? Do you think men spend something like five minutes doing it? lol. It takes literally .00002 seconds to do and takes only a small amount of water. If a man can't handle that then there is something seriously wrong with them.

Anyway, there is a different degrees of female circumcision and it doesn't always involve removal of the clitoris. The motivation is also not different historically speaking. In fact, in both cases masturbation, sexual pleasure, and cleanliness was used to support them.

I'm not being sarcastic here. It's good to see one branch of leftist idiocy poison another branch. For one, I individually know several Muslims and find them to be helpful and hospitable. If enough Muslims appear to invoke Sharia Law, I'm not sure that's a bad thing. I have read about fathers that have been made in to hamburger in the US divorce courts. I bet they would rather be under Sharia Law. I'm not totally annoyed by the transgender bathroom thing either. I would laugh if some dude gender identified as female for five minutes and went into the women's bathroom just to go pee on the toilet seat.

The fact that they have so many babies and are migrating there so rapidly , and Europeans abort and contracept , is quickly leading to the islamization of Europe.

They hate women, and are gang-raping them and doing what they can to intimidate them into not wearing bikinis , tight pants, or showing their cleavage, or not covering their head.

Muslims hate women, especially if they aren't Muslim. The left refuses to speak the truth about Islam and oppresses those who do.

By doing so, they promote it

I see what you are doing there, pretending to be mind numbingly ignorant to illustrate the ignorance of others. For what it is worth I think you tactic sucks like a bucket of ticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom