• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take a Deep Breath, It's Almost Over

Barack Obama is in the same boat I suppose but never thought about it until now. I mean, with his reported penchant for cigarettes and cheap liquor. However, since he's lone his pockets post Chicago, his taste in fine liquor has improved
Obama quit smoking, is younger and exercises. His Agatston score is likely to be quite low.

Comparing Obama and Trump's fitness is hilarious.

Barack Obama is in the same boat I suppose but never thought about it until now. I mean, with his reported penchant for cigarettes and cheap liquor. However, since he's lined his pockets post Chicago, his taste in fine liquor has improved
racist much?

racist much?
What's racist? Are you implying there is something wrong with someone purchasing liquor commensurate with their level of income?

What's racist? Are you implying there is something wrong with someone purchasing liquor commensurate with their level of income?
I guess you're speaking from experience on that. Me, I buy Jonnie Walker Blue and Jameson Black.

Sorry, GP, but I have been correct about Trump since day one. I do not expect his cultists to wake up. So, it should be fun watching them lose their minds one by one.
I'm looking forward to those following Pompeo's twitter feed, claiming it is a countdown to something important or that will show they are right or will put Trump or someone else on that side in charge (rather than Biden and Democrats) being severely disappointed.

The comments say it all about the mindset of these cultists.

Moving day is finally here

And, the final shoe drops.

• President Trump helped provoke the swarms of his supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on the Senate floor.
  • “The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people,” McConnell said.
  • McConnell’s remarks came as he and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer hash out details on Trump’s impending impeachment trial.

Link

His heart disease is getting worse, and he's made no lifestyle changes to address it.

Sad thing is that he would jump to the head of the list for a donor heart...

That or one of his cultists would cut out their own for him...

And, this....

Four years of literally daily doses of traumatic shock and awe. Seriously, can you think of a day during the Trumplethinskin's administration when you didn't see his name and say, "WTF?"

Well, in roughly 26 hours, the man will begin to fade away. Perhaps the next time we read his name it will be announcing his indictment for some credible sounding crime. Either way, the drama queen is soon departed. Begone Thumper and let the rest of us rejoice in your absence

Bullshit!! 🤣🤣
Dude, I enjoy a lot of your posts but we're on the cusp of turning into Belfast Northern Ireland.
You can take that to the bank.

I think Trump will come to the realization--if he hasn't already--that his decision to run from President was the most disastrous decision he ever made---the worst of a long line of disastrous decision in his pathetic life.

Not a chance, not even on his deathbed.
Did Lee Atwater? His closest associates AND the journos who covered him found out otherwise, and Trump is cut from the very same cloth.

Ed Rollins stated in the 2008 documentary Boogie Man: The Lee Atwater Story:

[Atwater] was telling this story about how a Living Bible was what was giving him faith and I said to Mary [Matalin], "I really, sincerely hope that he found peace". She said, "Ed, when we were cleaning up his things afterwards, the Bible was still wrapped in the cellophane and had never been taken out of the package", which just told you everything there was.
He was spinning right to the end.

It's been a great 4 years. I and the family have benefited from Trumps 4 year tenure. I look forward to seeing him on the talk shows hammering down on all the stupid communist ideas Harris and Biden come up with. Oh, Trump is going to be around much like Obama was for Trump. Just to muddy the waters for Biden.
What talk shows? The only folks that Trump will face are Hannity, Limbaugh and others of that ilk, which is just fine with me since I don’t tune into those turds anyways.

It won’t be surprising when many of them stop calling or returning Trump’s calls as his legal challenges reveal and/or confirm his numerous financial and sexual crimes.

To be clear regarding Obama criticizing Trump, he did not do so until well into Trump’s term, when he could no longer bite his tongue over Trump’s disgraceful, unAmerican words and actions. And don’t forget, Obama wasn’t the only former president to speak publicly against Trump.

Trump, without question is the most openly, and appropriately, reviled (by both parties) president in our history.

If true, this is great!

It's been a great 4 years. I and the family have benefited from Trumps 4 year tenure. I look forward to seeing him on the talk shows hammering down on all the stupid communist ideas Harris and Biden come up with. Oh, Trump is going to be around much like Obama was for Trump. Just to muddy the waters for Biden.
We don't give a shit if he appears on The View and again suggests he'd like to bonk his daughter Ivanka. As long as he's out of our faces and we don't have to hear that disgusting voice one minute longer. It's been four years of literal Hell for 80 million who voted for Biden and we're looking forward to tomorrow with President Biden as a cool breeze of fresh air. Our allies will once again be our allies, they will know that the US has their back once again and not have the lips of the US planted on the ass of Putin.

Back
Top Bottom