• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tag Away

notquiteright

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
This stuff is the BOMB! it says to use 3 times a day and the tag is gone within 3 to 8 weeks... mine was gone in three days with 4 applications in total.

Hot damn... and I am in no way affiliated with this company but I may buy some stock!!!! :peace

This stuff is the BOMB! it says to use 3 times a day and the tag is gone within 3 to 8 weeks... mine was gone in three days with 4 applications in total.

Hot damn... and I am in no way affiliated with this company but I may buy some stock!!!! :peace

or you could just use castor oil.

NOW ya tell me!!!! Ya get an A- for information and D- in timing... ;)

LOL. I have heard from several people it works. I have never had a need for it so far.

Back
Top Bottom