• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Ari Feldman has created some truly tasteless online content at the Forward in his employment there, such as an article on Jordan Peterson which compared him to Adolph Hitler, but this may take the cake-

EKZAFPTWkAIOi2S

The Trump Impeachment Inquiry’s Jewish Characters – The Forward

What's point is there in mentioning that nearly all the top players working to impeach Trump are Jewish, while most of Trump's inner circle are also Jewish? Is the author trying to posit a canard about jews controlling Washington DC, and perhaps Adam Schiff's impeachment inquiry being controlled opposition?

Wow!

Thanks for posting this info.

Of course, I do not dare comment on its substance.

I noticed that in another thread, a minister was accused of making the same accusation as the Forward does.

The minister's accusation, however, was phrased in very crude and vulgar terms.

The Forward 's article, on the other hand, is handled in a more rational manner.

For the sake of the country, I hope that people will NOT discuss people's religion when discussing the coup against the President.

Is it safe to say that AIPAC has great influence in Washington DC?

Ari Feldman has created some truly tasteless online content at the Forward in his employment there, such as an article on Jordan Peterson which compared him to Adolph Hitler, but this may take the cake-

What's point is there in mentioning that nearly all the top players working to impeach Trump are Jewish, while most of Trump's inner circle are also Jewish? Is the author trying to posit a canard about jews controlling Washington DC, and perhaps Adam Schiff's impeachment inquiry being controlled opposition?

Is the OP trying to imply something without quite saying it in cowardly fashion? Trying to hide behind a question about whether the article says what he says it says?

Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

I don't judge people by their religion or ethnicity and I don't believe Trump does either. Has nothing to do with Trump in the least.

I don't judge people by their religion or ethnicity and I don't believe Trump does either. Has nothing to do with Trump in the least.

Trump only judges people based on how much they can give him an advantage or not. If he gets an advantage by raving about Soro's international conspiracy, its solely to give him an advantage. He doesn't think enough about other people to care about anything else.

Judge, perhaps not but USE, oh HAIL yes!

It makes excellent bait for the evangelical crowd. Those damn Joooosss….:roll:

The Don may not have any hate in his heart for Hispanics but he sure as hell insults them in front of his maga groupies.... :peace

Trump only judges people based on how much they can give him an advantage or not. If he gets an advantage by raving about Soro's international conspiracy, its solely to give him an advantage. He doesn't think enough about other people to care about anything else.

As far as hiring loyal underlings goes Trump seems to not have a clue. 90% of his top tier appointees have turned on him already. He's still way better than anything the other party has. That's why I'm declaring the US an official third world country now.

As far as hiring loyal underlings goes Trump seems to not have a clue. 90% of his top tier appointees have turned on him already. He's still way better than anything the other party has. That's why I'm declaring the US an official third world country now.

How is he "way better"?

Is the OP trying to imply something without quite saying it in cowardly fashion? Trying to hide behind a question about whether the article says what he says it says?

Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Nope, not me. It's hate speech if I say that jews run the Trump administration and impeachment inquiry, but not if Ari Feldman says it. Its probably hate speech to mention that Zelensky is Jewish, which is odd considering 0.3% of all of Ukraine is jewish.

Nope, not me. It's hate speech if I say that jews run the Trump administration and impeachment inquiry, but not if Ari Feldman says it. Its probably hate speech to mention that Zelensky is Jewish, which is odd considering 0.3% of all of Ukraine is jewish.
It's ALWAYS hate speech when YOU bring up Jews because it's in service to your perfidious agenda whenever you do that.

So who d'ya think you're kidding here, oh Soldier of Odin?

It's ALWAYS hate speech when YOU bring up Jews because it's in service to your perfidious agenda whenever you do that.

So who d'ya think you're kidding here, oh Soldier of Odin?

The Anti-Defamation League has said that Eastern Europe is a hotbed for antisemitism. So how did an Eastern European country like Ukraine elect a Jewish president, when 99.7% of people in the Ukraine aren't Jewish? Perhaps the Anti-Defamation League are a bunch of lying Shylocks, like the poster who will respond to me next?

The Anti-Defamation League has said that Eastern Europe is a hotbed for antisemitism. So how did an Eastern European country like Ukraine elect a Jewish president, when 99.7% of people in the Ukraine aren't Jewish? Perhaps the Anti-Defamation League are a bunch of lying Shylocks, like the poster who will respond to me next?
Your lies are worthy of response wherever you display them and I'll be continuing along that line.

Ethnicity or religion have nothing to with it and your pathetic attempts at deflecting from them via one of your gish-gallops achieves just about squat, in your futile desire to hide from the White Supremacist and Jew-hating ideology that your posts stand for.

We can still buy guns and bibles and keep our 401Ks. Woe be it if Lizabeth or Bernie gets in there.

Explain how gun confiscation would work in the USA.
Give us cost estimates and a rough idea of how long it would take, and the chances of success.

Your lies are worthy of response wherever you display them and I'll be continuing along that line.

Ethnicity or religion have nothing to with it and your pathetic attempts at deflecting from them via one of your gish-gallops achieves just about squat, in your futile desire to hide from the White Supremacist and Jew-hating ideology that your posts stand for.

Chagos empty your private messages please :)

Your raging declarations of hatred don't meet the criteria of debate either, which is why I choose not to respond directly to the contents of most of your replies.

Ukraine elected a Jewish president, and Putin surrounds himself with Jewish oligarchs. Why doesn't the Anti-Defamation League take these facts into consideration?

EKZAFPTWkAIOi2S

Thank goodness for our First Amendment or we could simply call WASPs, slackers for no longer having their former work ethic and needing to get bailed out by Catholics.

EKZAFPTWkAIOi2S

Meanwhile, Devin Nunes is up to his eyeballs in the same ****pie Trump has been eating.

The Nunes calls came on the tail end of a long series of communications between Parnas and Solomon, who on April 1 had published a column relaying the same conspiracy theories at the center of Giuliani’s Trump-endorsed inquisition in Ukraine: that high-ranking officials in Kyiv had sought to scuttle Trump's 2016 presidential candidacy, and that former Vice President Joe Biden had corruptly attempted to insulate a company that employed his son from prosecution. Parnas and Solomon exchanged more than a dozen phone calls in the subsequent two weeks, during which Solomon reiterated the allegations about Biden and Ukraine in another column that Giuliani relayed in an interview on Fox News.

Giuliani, meanwhile, was in frequent communication with the White House. Throughout April, he placed numerous calls to unidentified individuals in the Office of Management and Budget, the office led by acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney. The report also notes a number of Giuliani calls later in the year with an individual at an unidentified number—appearing only as “-1” in phone records—amid a series of phone calls and text messages with numbers associated with the White House.

Impeachment Investigators Got Rudy Giuliani’s Phone Records—And They’re Quite Revealing

So, the GOP goes with "It's the Joos!" while their asses are shooting out flames from self-lit farts. Good luck with no one noticing that.

Your raging declarations of hatred don't meet the criteria of debate either, which is why I choose not to respond directly to the contents of most of your replies.
1. You know nothing about me and thus nothing about whether I hate anyone or anything at all.

2. I've pointed out repeatedly that responses to your White Supremacist and Jew-hating drivel had best consist of calling precisely that (and thus YOU) out for what is.

3. Over the years you have provided plenty of examples of lying even about other posters here and, when challenged, scurried off into non-response mode, much as you do when your supposedly "on topic" lies are challenged. So who is surprised??:roll:

As to your subsequent attempt at gish-galloping off in deflection again......................>
Ukraine elected a Jewish president, and Putin surrounds himself with Jewish oligarchs. Why doesn't the Anti-Defamation League take these facts into consideration?
see above #2.

Thank goodness for our First Amendment or we could simply call WASPs, slackers for no longer having their former work ethic and needing to get bailed out by Catholics.

Go right ahead. Then I'll point to the Sackler family's deliberate attempt to get WASPs hooked on Valium & Oxycontin, the religious background of the men who spearheaded the abortion lobby during the 1960s & 70s, and who is ultimately behind the push for mass migration into the USA and Europe.

1. You know nothing about me and thus nothing about whether I hate anyone or anything at all.

2. I've pointed out repeatedly that responses to your White Supremacist and Jew-hating drivel had best consist of calling precisely that (and thus YOU) out for what is.

3. Over the years you have provided plenty of examples of lying even about other posters here and, when challenged, scurried off into non-response mode, much as you do when your supposedly "on topic" lies are challenged. So who is surprised??:roll:

As to your subsequent attempt at gish-galloping off in deflection again......................>see above #2.

Now let's think about this Chagos. Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Boris Johnson are all funded by Jewish billionaires, and their opposition is more often than not also Jewish, whether it be journalists, politicians, or faux human rights crusaders like the ADL in America, or Hope not Hate in Britain. What does it mean?

Back
Top Bottom