• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Systemic Racism does NOT exist.

DebateMeBro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Dont listen to Democrats. They claim it exists and have no facts to back it up. I've challenged them to this debate at my job site and none of em gave me a legitmate answer...

Does any liberals have guts to give an example of systemic racism in the last 50 yrs since you guys seem to feel it is prevalent today.

Dont listen to Democrats. They claim it exists and have no facts to back it up. I've challenged them to this debate at my job site and none of em gave me a legitmate answer...

Does any liberals have guts to give an example of systemic racism in the last 50 yrs since you guys seem to feel it is prevalent today.

You have demanded people discuss systemic racism AT WORK? Maybe no one will take you up on it because they’re busy doing their job instead of taking their employer’s money to argue politics?

While I won't profess to speak for any liberals, I don't think it's their job to remove your blinders. You'll just have to do that yourself.

the denial of racism is why we'll never stamp it out.

now, can Trump Republicans tell me their neighborhood name so i can start a movement to get more black families to buy houses there and move in.

You have demanded people discuss systemic racism AT WORK? Maybe no one will take you up on it because they’re busy doing their job instead of taking their employer’s money to argue politics?

That was my first thought. Even if they are on break or lunch, who wants to get pulled into a debate on their downtime??

the denial of racism is why we'll never stamp it out.
The constant contriving of racism where none exist is why racism will never be stamped out.
now, can Trump Republicans tell me their neighborhood name so i can start a movement to get more black families to buy houses there and move in.

There simply is not enough posting space to give all the facts/data on racial disparities in the disparate impact from 382 yrs of racism in America. So, please, take your time:

Sen. Tim Scott said America is not a racist country. But data shows racial disparities. (msn.com)

12 charts: Racial disparities persist across wealth, health and beyond (usatoday.com)

It’s not plausible to have so long and continued a history of racism as demonstrated by the data without it being systemic.
Correlation does not equal causation. Use Occam's Razor instead.

There simply is not enough posting space to give all the facts/data on racial disparities in the disparate impact from 382 yrs of racism in America. So, please, take your time:

Sen. Tim Scott said America is not a racist country. But data shows racial disparities. (msn.com)

12 charts: Racial disparities persist across wealth, health and beyond (usatoday.com)

It’s not plausible to have so long and continued a history of racism as demonstrated by the data without it being systemic.

Correlation does not equal causation. If you want to claim that some outcome is caused by racism then you need to show how.

This topic is ridiculous and and driven by idiots for idiots.

Where my wife works, I overheard a Zoom meeting saying that there would be words describing gender would no longer be tolerated when speaking Spanish because gender identification is no longer allowed.

The words the morons cited were "Latina" and "Latino". In Spanish, just about every noun has a gender specific orientation.

When morons are allowed to run free, they are usually pretty easy to recognize. They wear their stupidity like a crown.

obviously you don't pay attention to the news.

Maybe they did provide legitimate answers but with your apparent inability to grasp simple English, you simply may not have understood their responses?

Maybe they did provide legitimate answers but with your apparent inability to grasp simple English, you simply may not have understood their responses?
Yeah, we should be able to make a blanket statement with no supporting facts. How freaking rude you are to ask us to provide examples.

Let me imagine how those conversations have gone:

DMB: Systemic Racism doesnt exist - I challenge you to prove it.

Coworker: Elaborates a solid and consistent theory and framework of systemic racism, peppered with valid examples.

DMB: Nuh uh.

Yeah, we should be able to make a blanket statement with no supporting facts. How freaking rude you are to ask us to provide examples.
You're kidding, right? How's this for a blanket statement, the election was rigged against trump. Where are the supporting facts? Fifty something court challenges to the election all failed. We've finally worked our way down to republicans sponsoring an 'audit' run by republicans in secret where there are no human observers present. I discount any argument that republican observers are neutral. The camera argument is also poor at best. You can't see any details from those nine cameras.

You're fooling yourself, you don't believe it. Trump lied, you bought the lie, period.

Back
Top Bottom