• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SYRIA: Let our Enemies Wipe Each Other Out.

HoongLoong

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
SYRIA: Let our Enemies Wipe Each Other Out.

I doubt if I ever agreed with the Obama on any of his major, or even minor decisions. However, I am in TOTAL AGREEMENT with his policy of doing zilch in Syria.

We agree.....but, of course, for different reasons.

Obama decides to do nada in Syria because he can't decide which side of the Muslims he is in favour of.

I don't want America's involvement in Syria because BOTH of the MUSLIM SIDES are ENEMIES of AMERICA. Let our enemies wipe each other out...the more the better.

Obama's predilection for the Muslims is evident from his own book: "Dreams From My Father".

In "Dreams from My Father", Obama states that his mother, a crazed off-the-wall Commie, incessantly inculcated Obama with her hatred for her own race. And, married a falling down Commie polygamist Muslim drunk from Kenya. Later, she married another Muslim where she lived in Indonesia. Obama attended a nearby Mosque, and registered in the Catholic school as a Muslim.

In his book, Obama clearly states that when push comes to shove "he will always have the Muslims' back."

What is especially alarming is the lesser known fact that Obama's college education was paid by the Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.
OBAMA'S EDUCATION MENTORS:

In 1987, Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour, a Black Muslim, Black nationalist, an outspoken enemy of Israel, and mentor to Black Panther Party founder Huey Newton was approached to raise money to fund OBAMA’s Law School education at Harvard. Fellow BPP founding member, Bobby Seale, was asked to write a letter of recommendation to Harvard Law on OBAMA’s behalf. Al-mansour enlisted Percy Sutton in the fund raising effort for OBAMA. Percy Sutton was a New York (Manhattan) Assemblyman and had served as an attorney for Malcom X (El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz). At the time Al-Mansour enlisted Percy Sutton's assistance in the fund raising, he was working for one of the world's richest men, mega-billionaire Prince Al-Waleed (Al-Walid) bin Talal of the Saudi royal family and cousin of Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden. Al Mansour connection to Harvard tuition paid for Obama: Islamic Supremacist Paid Obama's Law School / Dr. Khalid al-Mansour / Video - YouTube the video proof.

This link was removed from public viewing by the Obama Administration. I saw the video prior to its removal. In the video, Tariq al-Mansour narrated the above.

If this is not enough to show Obama's Muslim Connection there is the fact that prior to his Presidential Election, Obama visited his Cousin Raila Odinga. This Odinga is a Commie Muslim PSYCHO, leader of the Commie Kenyan " Orange Democratic Party " which was cited by our Foreign Dept as the Ethnic Cleansing Organization that slaughtered thousands of Kenyans, including women and children. For verification, google.

There are several famous photo-ops where Obama sits arm-in-arm, smiling with his Muslim Cousin Psycho Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN" whilst attending one of Odinga's Rallies.

But better than that is the photo-op published all over our National Media, where Obama attends their Kenyan All MUSLIM COMMIE FAMILY GATHERING, again, arm-in-arm, smiling, with the PSYCHO Odinga ...... during which Obama is later photographed decked out in African Garb, sporting a silly oversized turban with an idiotic smile on his physiognomy.

Small wonder then that Obama was eager to join with his Muslim Bros in overthrowing Mubarak who was our confirmed ally but may be considered a "despot" for using strong methods in keeping the murderous Muslim Brotherhood in check for probably close to a decade.

Additional evidence of Muslim kissass:

Janet Incompetano, the erstwhile Head of Homeland Security of USA, America's organization for the protection of America from Terrorists, proudly anounced on Nationa Media ( some months ago) that she has employed 4 members of CAIR. CAIR is the "Council for American & Islam Relations" which is a known front for Muslim Terrorist Organizations such as Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Incompetano, this Obama stooge, placed these Terrorist Representatives into the top echelons of Homeland Security who have/had the job of "educating" our Govtal Agencies regarding Muslims' "sensitivities"......including our Military. Small wonder that the butthole Major Hasan Nidal's massacre of thirteen of our finest, and wounding others, has been described by the Commanding General of the Investigation as a "workplace violence" instead of a Terrorist Attack by a Jihadist Psycho.

And, waddabout the more recent example of Obama's Adm Muslim/Terrorist kissass: the hiring of Ayo Kimathi into Homeland Security's ICE. This Black American Muslim maniac is advocating the killing of whites and a Race War.

So, back to Syria. There are two opposing Muslim Sides in Syria. One Faction, our Enemy IRAN's Faction supporting the Syrian Govt's Assad.....the opposing side is the side of our Enemy Al Queda.

It is evident from the above that the Obama is in his familiar state of quandary: Obama, Praise be to Allah, can't decide which of the two Muslim sides he prefers:

Our enemy, Iran's side, whom Obama's policies of appeasement, and muddled political pronouncements have obviously resulted in Iran proceeding with their Nuke Development which they will undoubtedly use to blackmail us, and the nations of the world. Praise be to Allah.

OR,

Our enemy, the Al Queda side. Now, obviously, the Al Queda side's choice is very complicated for Obama. On the one hand, the Muslim-loving Obama has no choice but to follow thru his obvious political commitment to America by eliminating not only Osama Bin Laden, but the followers of that butthole, Al Queda, as well. And, kudos to Obama, he is doing an admirable job of that. He is most definitely droning the crap outa Al Queda. But ..... there is this nagging and persistent loyalty to the sponsors and avowed loyalists of Al Queda: The Muslim Bros. Praise be to Allah.

Hence, the Obama's quandary in Syria: Our Dem Party's Messiah & Darling is torn between his PREDILECTION for the TWO OPPOSING MUSLIM FACTIONS.

Obama's choice: DO ZILCH.

My choice ....and, I assume the choice of America's patriots' is, also : DO ZILCH.

But, for entirely different, opposing reasons: I HATE BOTH of the TWO OPPOSING AMERICA'S ENEMY MUSLIM SIDES.

Last edited:
Well, I'll agree on this much... it is highly improbable that either (or whichever) faction wins in Syria, will be our trustworthy friend when the dust settles... even if we helped them.

Thus, intervention seems kinda pointless from the perspective of our own interests.

Well, I'll agree on this much... it is highly improbable that either (or whichever) faction wins in Syria, will be our trustworthy friend when the dust settles... even if we helped them.

Thus, intervention seems kinda pointless from the perspective of our own interests.

Yep.

The essential point: the only way America should help these butttholes is to keep aiding each of the losing side in their see-saw battle ..... thus wiping out as many as these sh*theads as possible.

The average Syrian civilian is not our enemy. We should not allow them to be slaughtered.

Expecting a trustworthy friend is too much. Take the expectations down a notch. It would be nice if Syria got a government that does not slaughter civilians wholesale and instead works with the UN regarding security and development projects, and that is entirely attainable.

The average Syrian civilian is not our enemy. We should not allow them to be slaughtered.

We are in an UNDECLARED WAR with BOTH Syria and Al Queda.

As with Nazi Germany, or ANY War.....collateral damage is part & parcel of WAR.

And, BOTH of these Syrian Butthole sides are OUR ENEMY.

Crybabies NEVER win WARS.

Expecting a trustworthy friend is too much. Take the expectations down a notch. It would be nice if Syria got a government that does not slaughter civilians wholesale and instead works with the UN regarding security and development projects, and that is entirely attainable.

"trustworthy friend" ...... The Syrian Govt that aided in the murder of our finest in IRAQ ?!?!? Or, Al Queda @#$%^%$ ?!?!

Take off the rose-coloured glasses and get a glimpse of REALITY.

"trustworthy friend" ...... The Syrian Govt that aided in the murder of our finest in IRAQ ?!?!? Or, Al Queda @#$%^%$ ?!?!

Take off the rose-coloured glasses and get a glimpse of REALITY.

I don't think that presuming the average person is just trying to live a decent life and improve things for the next generation is rose colored lenses. I've traveled the world, including developing countries, and everywhere I go people are people. It's wrong of you to judge the average Syrian by the actions of a few terrorists. Should the US population be judged by our nutbags?

You think the average Syrian civilian is our enemy?

Were the average German civilians who gave almost 100% support for Hitler throughout the War (when they were winning) our enemy ? And, did we not have to bomb the crap outa them with the attendant collateral damage to win the War. Well, the Syrian sh*theads are no different. Also, when 911 occurred didn't you see the news where the f-ing Arabs all over the Mid East dancing and celebrating in the streets ?

WAKE UP !!!

Generally speaking, I wonder how the people of Syria, from all political spectrum's, would react to displays of dead American or Israeli children lined up in the streets.

I am pretty sure they would not feel very bad about it in the least. In fact, they would probably throw a party.

This is a Syrian problem only Syrians can resolve.

I don't think that presuming the average person is just trying to live a decent life and improve things for the next generation is rose colored lenses. I've traveled the world, including developing countries, and everywhere I go people are people. It's wrong of you to judge the average Syrian by the actions of a few terrorists. Should the US population be judged by our nutbags?

Were you a combat vet seeing your own guts in your hand, or those of your buddies ?

You sound like the typical lib that wants to hug the perpetrator of a vicious rape or murder because of the psycho's supposed or actual background.

I'll just say that while I hope you're right, even that is, methinks, kinda optimistic.

And, so is the position of crybabies.

You mean those who would rather bitch and moan instead advocating action?

Waaaaaa! Let them kill each other! Waaaaaaa!

Yeah, that is rather emo and spineless.

lets wipe this thread

I'll just say that while I hope you're right, even that is, methinks, kinda optimistic.

It worked in Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq. Those countries are no longer slaughtered by their leadership, are no longer in violation of UNSCRs and they enjoy development projects instead of sanctions.

I don't think it is optimistic at all to expect the new leadership to bow down to UN dollars (after being neutered militarily).

Were you a combat vet seeing your own guts in your hand, or those of your buddies ?

You sound like the typical lib that wants to hug the perpetrator of a vicious rape or murder because of the psycho's supposed or actual background.

Do you always "debate" like this?

It worked in Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq. Those countries are no longer slaughtered by their leadership, are no longer in violation of UNSCRs and they enjoy development projects instead of sanctions.

I don't think it is optimistic at all to expect the new leadership to bow down to UN dollars (after being neutered militarily).

As I said, I hope you're right. Syria has been a pretty hard case for a long time tho.

Speak for yourself.

The muzzies hate americans and call us "infidels" ..Let them sink or swim on their own. Our history of interventions in other nations is proof enough that we have no business interfering. We've done enough damage in the M.E. as it is.

As I said, I hope you're right. Syria has been a pretty hard case for a long time tho.

Somalia is doing very well since their liberation.

can you clarify it eco

who were being slaughtered in these countries ?

Back
Top Bottom