• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Syria Is The Spanish Civil War

oh Ock, you are responding to things I haven't posted
I quoted everything I responded to.

you claim you've only posted the wiki version as the example and then post one of your many deflections. Read this slowly.
See what you quoted me saying was a question, not a definition.... so YOU read slowly and let it sink in: asking a question is not the same a creating a definition.

Your first version of nation building was this laughable mess
I can say the same about your debating skills.

Again, that "turned brutal dictator" is hysterical.
And again, I've explained why I sad what I said. Suggestion: Stop trying to avoid direct debate by dithering with false accusation.

Ah, your latest attempt to deflect from your silly narrative. You made a silly claim. back it up.
Try answering the question you quoted from me. Instead more dithering.

If you don't want an honest open debate of ideas and you bring nothing to the table other than boring accusations, I'll be on my way. When you learn how to debate, let me know and we'll try again.

Oh Ock, playing games just gets easier and easier for you doesn’t it? You posted a definition of nation building. You laughably tried to equate whatever CIA contingent we have in Libya as the “boots on the ground” necessary for nation building definition you posted. Since that narrative failed miserably, you are now whining that I’m locked into some rigid definition of nation building.
So only your view of what nation building is correct using Iraq as an example, and nation building can never deviate or be utilized in a different way because: Iraq. You're keen to point out logical fallacy, take a shot at what fallacy you just barfed up right there.

No silly I just pointed out how I don’t have to play word games to show how our occupation of Iraq perfectly fits the definition of nation building you posted. My point was clear but not so strangely you conveniently missed the point. In case you didn’t understand, I pointed out how Iraq effortlessly fits the definition of nation building you posted. Libya in no way fits the definition of nation building you posted.

and now your latest silly game it to try to cowardly hide behind a question mark. You falsely tried to equate Iraq nation building with Libya with this simplistic and wrong analogy (hysterically wrong).

Democracy? Are you claiming that Obama did in Libya the same thing Bush did in Iraq - ie., nation build by removing a former ally turned brutal dictator?

Even a con can see its more statement than question. And get this Ock, I asked you if it was a question or statement. You said both. So Ock, you don’t get to cowardly hide behind the question mark. You said it was a statement. So when you are ready to have an intelligent and honest conversation and feel brave enough to come out from behind the question mark, let me know.

(I guess you pretending I didnt answer your question is just more games on your part)

Back
Top Bottom