• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Swing Vote: Newly Dead Now Oppose Obama

ED? There's pills for that. Best not to wash 'em down with a Keystone Light, however.
I strongly disagree!

Signed,
Keith Stone

The only 'right's we should have, are those the 'left' would wish us to have... didn't you know that?;)

If I ask 'em real nice do you think they'll let me have the right to choose my own darn last wishes?

Oh, never mind.... that's a NO! They gotta take my money once I'm dead. It doesn't matter that it's already been taxed and I want to leave it to my loved ones.
But..
You would think I could ask in lieu of flowers, please donate to a campaign of my choice, without them coming up with what they think would be better ideas. Geez... they're not even going to leave us alone when we're dead. :)

OOOO! If I've been that durn irritating then my success in this thread is complete. Thanks muchly! muhahahah

Regards from Rosie

If I ask 'em real nice do you think they'll let me have the right to choose my own darn last wishes?

Oh, never mind.... that's a NO! They gotta take my money once I'm dead. It doesn't matter that it's already been taxed and I want to leave it to my loved ones.
But..
You would think I could ask in lieu of flowers, please donate to a campaign of my choice, without them coming up with what they think would be better ideas. Geez... they're not even going to leave us alone when we're dead. :)

The question is, when one is about to die you would think they would have other things on their mind not politics. I guess Fox news, etc has a way of bringing out the hate in some people.

Back
Top Bottom