• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Swift Boat Liar to Help Trump

Still hung up on the lies told by propagandists to mislead the weak minded, huh.

How many people trying to find real world facts to prop up up fantasy world allegations need to fail in order for you understand?

THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION CRAP THAT YOUR INFORMATION SOURCES HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUT SINCE 2016 ARE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The FASCIST president is completely insane right now.

Whistleblowing is only "turncoat" to traitors like trumpers.

BTW, Putin needs his balls washed. The Right better line someone up quick.

He wasn't even there for the events he was talking about.

Know what the hell you are talking about once in a while for cris sakes.

Not a Fascist.

Not insane.

Regarding being insane, while he doesn't suffer from the condition, your post indicates that he might be a carrier. ;)

Not a Fascist.

Not insane.

Regarding being insane, while he doesn't suffer from the condition, your post indicates that he might be a carrier. ;)

Definitely fascist, and probably demented due to micro-strokes.

Did you serve honorably in Vietnam like Kerry did?

Oh wait. You believed the lies.

Was it honorable to put yourself in for two or three purple oooweee awards???

Google Kerry's purple heart awards. There were 3 of them, two barely a scratch that a little ointment and a band-aid to cover. The last one was a bruise.

Then he weaseled his way into higher medals too. What a hero----------------NOT!!!!

Google Kerry's purple heart awards. There were 3 of them, two barely a scratch that a little ointment and a band-aid to cover. The last one was a bruise.

Then he weaseled his way into higher medals too. What a hero----------------NOT!!!!

I guess the Right only respects those who dodge service, pretending they have bone spurs.

PT Barnum nailed it. There really is one born every minute. And, Trump found all 60 million of them.

The real treason was done after he got back and “testified” in front of Congress. I was in VN on the ground in the Central Highlands the same time he was in country and saw nothing like he testified to. Either the Navy down south was really bad (I doubt it)or he lied to Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s wrong at least twice: he’s not “fascist” and he more sane that any liberal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom