• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sweet Home Florida

Career over.

Remember Randy Travis and Ricky Martin? Neither do I.

What does the GOP think about "Saturday Night Special"?

Career over.

Remember Randy Travis and Ricky Martin? Neither do I.

Is Travis the country guy who kept doing embarrassing things in parking lots while drunk?

Well, he's certainly not his brother Ronnie - is he?

I think big brother needs to give him a talkin'! (if only he could)
I think I have an original 1977 album with the flame background……

That was as good as a truck commercial jingle.

He'll be so excited. I'll bet he already PM'd her without realizing its Sidd Finch.

Not yet. I'm hoping he makes this girl's April Fools' Day dreams come true! Finger's crossed!! 🤞

Not yet. I'm hoping he makes this girl's April Fools' Day dreams come true! Finger's crossed!! 🤞

Post everywhere. Even if he doesn't try to PM, we'll still know he's drooling.

Is Travis the country guy who kept doing embarrassing things in parking lots while drunk?
Well, yeah, but that's just staying true to the genre. Sort of like Johnny Cash getting all ****ed up and eating a cake inside a hedgerow.

But Travis played at a republican event and was never heard from again.

I love your new avatar

That can’t be a coincidence, the old guy will be sooooo happy!

catfish.jpg

Florida man is feared by the leftist establishment

e2024, it’s on!

-

This isn't about 2024 for starters. He is running for re-election as governor this year. And when two lead singers in Lynard Skynyrd
that are Florida natives who support their governor cut a record in your support that is truly a plus.

Here is the song in its entirety. A real catchy tune.

Back
Top Bottom