• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sweden Allows Public Masturbation

RDS

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yeah, wait till you get home wankers.
A 65-year-old Swedish man was acquitted of sexual assault after pleasuring himself on a beach in Stockholm in June.
The district court of Södertörn tossed out the charge on the grounds that he didn’t look at anybody while fondling himself. The court ruled he had committed no offense, as he did not direct his “activities” at any particular target

Read more: Sweden Allows Public Masturbation | TIME.com

What is to stop another wanker from hiding his eyes (e.g., with sunglasses) and aim his attention to a target while "fondling himself?"

Public masturbation is not allowed in the US military.

Why the hell do I even have to say that?

Yeah, I googled earlier and can't find it.

In other news: Sweden included semen in its public urination policy and upped the punishment dramatically.

Some things truly signal the decline of civilization.

Obviously you are an officer, and have never stood post for 12 hours a day 100 days in a row :lol:

On a more serious note, this is actually quite sad. :(

Calling masturbation assault is over the top which is why he was acquited. They should have charged him with public indecency.

Calling masturbation assault is over the top which is why he was acquited. They should have charged him with public indecency.

Maybe he had some sort of mental issue..it certainly isn't normal behavior in public!!

"This is my rifle. This is my gun..."

Classy is as classy does.

He should have been imprisoned. There could have been kids on that beach.

Classy is as classy does.

He should have been imprisoned. There could have been kids on that beach.

Imprisoned, really? How about stoned?

What a jerk off! He really needs to get a grip! Oh wait, he already did. :mrgreen:

Imprisoned, really? How about stoned?
For a hardened criminal? 6 months inside should give him a little time to think things over.

For a hardened criminal? 6 months inside should give him a little time to think things over.

I am sure that after he finished, no one would have called him hardened

Maybe he had some sort of mental issue..it certainly isn't normal behavior in public!
!

No maybe about it, anyone who would do this has lots of mental issues.

Just when you start thinking that maybe you've heard it all, something like this comes along.

Well, I'm glad it was decided that beating off in public didn't rise to the level of assault. Here, he would've spent a few years in prison and then the rest of his natural life on the sex offender registry, which is also over the top.

Back
Top Bottom