• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sweden a total success and figures support that 100%

Monica33

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

An 18 minute academic presentation which shows that the doom merchants only used Fake Research results and figures.

Compliance Gullibles will hate it .

An 18 minute academic presentation which shows that the doom merchants only used Fake Research results and figures.

A6F5654A-E1F1-4477-8141-2A30D4F18CFC.jpeg

Watch the video before trotting out nonsense . (timings show you did not watch it in full )
Look at simple and actual data before producing old troll material -- even if by accident on your part but which you would have not done if you had bothered to watch the video .
And Lancet are no longer that honourable publication of the past . Look how they tried to Fake Hydroxychloroquine research and had to make a later full retraction . Along with WHO and CDC .

Watch the video before trotting out nonsense . (timings show you did not watch it in full )
Look at simple and actual data before producing old troll material -- even if by accident on your part but which you would have not done if you had bothered to watch the video .

Oh, I have no intention of watching that video:

9262D236-A25C-48A0-9E8E-A3C576336052.jpeg

🤣

I understand that is how Compliance Gullibles are effectively forced to respond .

It is a figure presentation and it matters not a jot who the presenter is . It is the figure accuracy and relevance that is key .

You turn your compliance into Conspiracy and that seems very sad for you . Many would call it Trolling .

I understand that is how Compliance Gullibles are effectively forced to respond .

It is a figure presentation and it matters not a jot who the presenter is . It is the figure accuracy and relevance that is key .

You turn your compliance into Conspiracy and that seems very sad for you . Many would call it Trolling .

Why should I care if the phony science involved in his phony science presentation is culled together by someone who is a singer and has no actual credibliity in the field you demand we respect his opinion on? He’s got a youtube!

Amazon.com: Garmin City Navigator Nordics for Detailed Maps of Denmark,  Finland, Norway, and Sweden (microSD/SD Card)

COVID DeathsTotal…
Sweden13,111
Finland776
Norway632
PopulationIn millions…
Sweden10.2
Finland5.5
Norway5.3

WOLVERINE!!!!
Sweden has more than 9 times the deaths of Finland and Norway combined. That should end any debate on the effectiveness of Sweden's approach.

but it won't. i've posted these numbers over and over and over.

i think a lot of people flunked math in high school.

[sarcasm]I guess we'll all just compliance gullibles 🤷‍♂️ [/sarcasm]

I rarely do videos. Never anything over 5 min. If someone can't summarize an 18 min video in a post that states their position, and will give supporting evidence of fact if and when called for, then that person is not a serious nor responsible poster and does not respect others' time.

If anyone has researched this pandemic enough that would indicate they had some interest in the data, it is known that any country within rocket distance of Sweden has better outcomes for their virus response.

- What makes the data presented in the video creditable and data presented by other researchers not creditable regarding the Pandemic.

- Drummond reminds me of Gage at AE911T. Basically saying believe my data and not that of experts.

Sweden has more than 9 times the deaths of Finland and Norway combined. That should end any debate on the effectiveness of Sweden's approach.
Allan, but these figured seemed tampered with. It is correct that Sweden has about 13000 deaths (reported yesterday: 13 146 ) but Denmark had 2 391 deaths yesterday,and I suppose that is why they are not included in your statistics?

Telia has also published their data from how mobile phones has moved through society and except for in March and April last year the statistics show that we moved less in society than they did in neighboring countries. The statistics from Telia cover movements of at least 500 meters and provide a measure of how mobility has changed compared to mid-February 2020. According to the statistics, Denmark is the Nordic country where movement patterns have been least affected, in terms of the entire period. Sweden is the country that has been the most effected.

So not the explaination to why we have been hit the hardest among the nordic countries. I would say it is due to more travelling internationally and nationally in the beginning of the pandemic and MAINLY due to massive failure in the elderly care. 10 100 off the ones who has died are over 75 years old, only about 1000 are below 70 years old.

And Lancet are no longer that honourable publication of the past . Look how they tried to Fake Hydroxychloroquine research and had to make a later full retraction . Along with WHO and CDC .
As of today...
Deaths per million
Norway- 117
Finland- 144
Denmark- 412
Sweden- 1,296

This bullshit about the Swedish success has been refuted once a week here for the past year, and it still gets trotted out by the usual CT types.

Allan, but these figured seemed tampered with. It is correct that Sweden has about 13000 deaths (reported yesterday: 13 146 ) but Denmark had 2 391 deaths yesterday,and I suppose that is why they are not included in your statistics?

Telia has also published their data from how mobile phones has moved through society and except for in March and April last year the statistics show that we moved less in society than they did in neighboring countries. The statistics from Telia cover movements of at least 500 meters and provide a measure of how mobility has changed compared to mid-February 2020. According to the statistics, Denmark is the Nordic country where movement patterns have been least affected, in terms of the entire period. Sweden is the country that has been the most effected.

So not the explaination to why we have been hit the hardest among the nordic countries. I would say it is due to more travelling internationally and nationally in the beginning of the pandemic and MAINLY due to massive failure in the elderly care. 10 100 off the ones who has died are over 75 years old, only about 1000 are below 70 years old.

If you subtracted all the deaths you say occurred for the reason you gave for the first few months from the Sweden total, they would still have a higher deaths/1M pop than Denmark, which currently is 1,296 and 412 respectively So, that excuse doesn't cut it.

To do with the elderly, I guess you're saying that if you give a value to their lives vs others, the elderly don't count. BTW, you do realize that when you have relatively ZERO pandemic response, such will affect the elderly with underlying condition more than others, right?

Sweden sucks at pandemic response, being none.

It is not an excuse I am calling it a failure don't I? It is in the elderly care we failed , big time, as far as I am concerned.

And just so you know:

Residents 2020:

Sweden: 10 327 589
Norway 5 367 580
Denmark 5 822 763
Finland: 5 525 292

It is not an excuse I am calling it a failure don't I? It is in the elderly care we failed , big time, as far as I am concerned.

And just so you know:

Residents 2020:

Sweden: 10 327 589
Norway 5 367 580
Denmark 5 822 763
Finland: 5 525 292

To say “but these figured seemed tampered with” is to imply Sweden may not be as bad as it appears, which serves as an excuse. You provide no proof of tampering and thus the seemed claim is unfounded and does not serve to make Sweden appear a victim of stat manipulation.

To say “but Denmark had 2 391 deaths yesterday” is to imply Sweden isn’t so bad compared to that stat of Denmark, which serves as an excuse. The significance of that stat was refuted by my providing the deaths per million comparison btx Sweden and Denmark, which supported just how bad Sweden was doing in comparison to Denmark. To follow that statement with “I suppose that is why they are not included in your statistics?” implies the post was not put into proper context, that may have put Sweden in more favorable perspective, and serves as an excuse. For you to say so has no support. I suppose your “2 391 deaths yesterday” remark was cherry-peaking, thus out of context, and I suppose the fact of my refutation stat is why you picked only that stat?

To say “it is due to more travelling internationally and nationally” is to merely describe how a virus works, to which Sweden did not respond. Plus, I don’t understand how what you describe affected Sweden death time period patterns any diff than Denmark and the other Nordic countries, if that's what you were saying. The following exhibit takes a quick bit to load. Scroll down for the graph. You’ll have to load the Nordic countries from the column of all countries on the left to check-marked section above, of which existing countries you’ll need to delete:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Deaths - Statistics and Research - Our World in Data

To say “MAINLY due to massive failure in the elderly care.” preceded by all else is to say you did everything right, except for elderly care, is to say Sweden’s “response” completely ignored the known most vulnerable of your population that needed protection from those least likely affected.

I don't understand the significance of your "just so you know" info.

By Compliance Gullible do you mean mature reasoned adults? ;)

Back
Top Bottom